• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie

Hippie

giggy gots fat fingerz
Careful, Dog. He might offer to do your next prostate exam.....:)

Feelin' crispy this Tuesday morning. Got my usual beer & bud buzz and God knows what I pulled outta the medicine cabinet. What ever it was, it worked. Zonked out around 3-4 o'clock and didn't move 'til a couple of hours ago. Felt damn good, I'll tell ya!

LD, I have no problem tasting my juice, but I can't smell it. Never could. Everyone at the bar claims it smells nice/makes them hungry, but I can't smell a damn bit.

Hippie

Hippie

I used my 'shine carboy to add CO2 to the young sprouts. I use a 20 lb tank on a regulator for the flower room. The 'shine goes for extracting weed goodies. Shit came out at 180 proof and would make yer mustache hairs fall out.
Glad to hear Keef's still chasing his rainbows.

M

mendel

Just found out im getting the perkins cut of cannatonic, its a cbd plant. Any idea what/how to process it for consumption. Is it worth messing with?

opinions please, dont have any experiance w cbd plants, I did smoke some charlottes web once, didnt do a thing for me.

Kraven

Kraven

OK so I have only lived here for almost three years now...there is a 3 gal hole....filled with a 3 gal nursery pot....empty but near the trash can....for three years my wife has asked me to fill the damn thing in....I did not.....today while carrying a few heavy sacks I stepped in the hole, twisted my ankle, skinned my shin, and sorta hurt my knee...it has a little burning on the inside....hurt my lower back....now after two perc's and a few shots of tequila I got the damn shovel and filled it in.....peace.

Grower13

Grower13

Just found out im getting the perkins cut of cannatonic, its a cbd plant. Any idea what/how to process it for consumption. Is it worth messing with?

opinions please, dont have any experiance w cbd plants, I did smoke some charlottes web once, didnt do a thing for me.

I have one of these........ make tincture with 180 proof golden grain........ got some stuff in fridge I won't go near......... way to strong to take in a gel cap...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom