• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

I think I will take another nap.
Im bout to do the same......idk wtf is wrong w my eyes.....feel super dry and irritated. ...never had allergies b4 but i think that might be whats the problem is. Really bothers me when im out in the bright sunlight.

Gotta pull my boat up to the new place tomorrow. Gonna load the boat and my truck up w as much as i can fit this evening to head over there first thing tomorrow

Hippie

Hippie

Three hours of cutting, digging, hauling, and dumping. Old Hen comes out and says, "You're done, right?". I was too beat to remind her that she's not the boss of me, so I wheezed out a, "Yes."
Nice cold shower, Coke on ice, and a bowl loaded. Ain't doin' shit for the rest of the evening except whine about my achin' back.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

come do mine too!

I needa get some Corn started.. decided i wanna eat sweet corn this summer.. more work :(
Someone with more experience than me can confirm, but you might reconsider if you are thinking about starting corn indoors. Have to sow direct when the soil warms. Also, it's wind-pollinated so it should be planted in blocks, not rows. Wind pollination is one of the biggest issues with GMO's and more specifically roundup ready corn.

Fun fact, use an old toothbrush to remove the silk from the corn when prepping to cook. Good Eats has a good episode on modern maize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom