BANNED!
Supporter
IMG 2410
It's time!
IMG 2415

Haha

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

Goldie, looks like the camp is shrinking.
Ouch. You're right. There were seven of us that year.
Agent orange finally got Robbie.
Big Scott broke is leg, on a line camp up by Greybull. They said he died of thirst, before he was found.
My cousin, Slade broke his neck on a drilling rig, and eventually blew his own head off.
Little Scott sells used cars in Elko.
Petey drives a truck, now.
I never heard from Cookie, after that summer. But, he'd be 93 this year.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
After midnight, after midnight, time to enjoy another bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb. In other words, it be time to get higher and higher, till you can touch the sky. It be puffin' and passin' time.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
If I be the first one up and about this morning don`t say much about the rest of ya old stoned farts. Oh well, good morning OFC, hope the sun shines on your behind and your garden is green. Guess it`s time for the OFC daily ritual of "wake n bake". So, along with your coffee, fill a bowl with medicinal herb, bend over so we can get your lungs working and then it`s puffin' n passin' time. Here ya be.

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

485045 611236055559619 891704305 n

Been working on a rough sketch, for a while. Twenty years ago, a friend and I rode our horses into the bar. That was my inspiration. It still needs a few revisions, but I'm thinking the finished piece should be 24" x 36", ...once I add the piano player on the left, and the knock out on the right.
What do you guys think? Would that look good over someone's man cave bar? What would they pay?

G gnome

G gnome

View attachment 702236
Been working on a rough sketch, for a while. Twenty years ago, a friend and I rode our horses into the bar. That was my inspiration. It still needs a few revisions, but I'm thinking the finished piece should be 24" x 36", ...once I add the piano player on the left, and the knock out on the right.
What do you guys think? Would that look good over someone's man cave bar? What would they pay?
I feel like u shud work a goat in somewhere

Seriously tho its awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom