GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Me again
IMG 2659

M

mendel

Got 70 tomato plants in this morning. We put #10 cans around em, watered em in by filling the cans twice, then dusted them with sevin. The (tiny) grasshoppers are biblical. As soon as these two wet next few days are over well have to lay down the eco-bran.

Got 250-ish peppers and eggplants to plant after lunch.

Last edited:
M

mendel

Hillary phoned the president’s office shortly after midnight.
“I need to talk to the president, it’s an emergency!”, exclaimed Hillary.

After some cajoling, the president’s assistant agreed to wake him up.
“So, what is it that’s so important that it can’t wait until morning?”, grumbled Trump.

“A Supreme Court Judge just died, and I want to take his place”, begged Hillary.

“Well, it’s OK with me if it’s OK with the mortuary”, replied President Trump.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

That shit looks excellent! !!

Morning ol farts. Cpl more days of fishin and im heading home.

Heres my big one of the trip....View attachment 707275

And here a cpl shots i took on the way back to the cabin last night....View attachment 707276 View attachment 707277 View attachment 707278
Nice pics, beautiful. Hope Hippie's wrong about what he's inferring about the fish... lmao

Morning boys,going to be a warm one here again,96 degrees!Incogneato good to see you around brother.
Pretty near the end of the first week of June and it still feels like freakin' March around here. Shitty.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

When Osama bin Laden died, he was met at the Pearly Gates by George Washington, who slapped him across the face and yelled, "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive!"

Patrick Henry approached, punched him in the nose and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but you failed."

James Madison followed, kicked him in the groin and said, "This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson was next, he beat Osama with a long cane and snarled, "It was evil men like you who inspired me to write the Declaration of Independence."

The beatings and thrashings continued as George Mason, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans unleashed their anger on the terrorist leader.

As Osama lay bleeding and in pain, an Angel appeared. Bin Laden wept and said, "This is not what an angel promised me."

The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you in Heaven. What did you think I said?"

Hippie

Hippie

Your signature reminded me, all five little birdie eggs hatched and all five little ones ended up in the nest, then poof! All gone two weeks ago. That nest didn't even get cold and now there are five fresh eggs and momma bird is still pissed and won't stay still long enough to snap a photo.
I'm too stoned to remember: What kind of critters were you hatching?
Too lazy to go back a shit load of pages, too!:)

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I'm too stoned to remember: What kind of critters were you hatching?
Too lazy to go back a shit load of pages, too!:)
A small beaked grey/black finch made it's nest in my parents newspaper box while they were on vacation earlier this year, so I was volunteered to make a sign for the newspaper deliveryperson to kindly leave the newspaper on the ground. The little richards built their nest during the time when the newspaper wasn't being delivered, and there were eggs in the nest, in the newspaper box, when the parents got home. Ma was concerned that the newspaper deliveryperson would crush the nest when they shoved the paper in the box. I made a stupid, stupid sign and forgot about it after they hatched. I asked if there were any bodies around and ma said not only did all five survive, but that the parents got right back to filling the nest, five new eggs this week. A bit small to scramble. As far as they know it's the same birds, I didn't think they humped that much though.

On another note, I didn't know home grown weed could end up at the dispensary:

YUMA COUNTY - The Yuma County Sheriff’s Office says many of the plants confiscated from a massive illegal marijuana grow operation in northeastern Colorado could have been destined to go to a dispensary on the Front Range.
They also found approximately two pounds of marijuana and 1,721 marijuana plants – something that could yield a retail value of $6.9 million, the Yuma County Sheriff’s Office said.

Headlines:

Syrianrape

incogneato

incogneato

That shit looks excellent! !!

Morning ol farts. Cpl more days of fishin and im heading home.

Heres my big one of the trip....View attachment 707275

And here a cpl shots i took on the way back to the cabin last night....View attachment 707276 View attachment 707277 View attachment 707278
Thanks G, this is my fav out of my run. Nice pics, I'm a jealous clock puncher lol
Good morning Yoop the rest of the OFC ya even you Gnome.:smoking::fire::ninja:.
I'm doing very well thank you @incogneato. I'm definitely feeling lucky to be alive. As long as my ct & mri's keep coming back cancer free I will be one happy camper.
That's awesome to hear brotha. I'll keep you in my prayers.
@incogneato, thanks for your concern about my wife. She's healing slowly, but surely this time.

@G gnome, wish you was here and I was fishing. Where ya fishin' at ?
Hopefully sooner than later brotha. Glad she's healing up.
Morning boys,going to be a warm one here again,96 degrees!Incogneato good to see you around brother.
Thanks fresh, good to be seen!

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning old farts of Curmudgeonland, how be everybody ? Hope your garden is green and growing. Time for the OFC morning ritual of "wake n bake". Cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and here we go. It be puffin' and passin' time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom