GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
IMG 2718

Yard dog

Yard dog

looks like a cop haircut to me.
ima tell ya. if someone hits me or mine with a brick sliver, i might kill them. i hope not, because i don't want to go to prison, but i have no tolerance for people hurting others because their view is different. THAT sounds like some nazi shit, not the trumps crowd

M

mendel

I think alot of it boils down to the fact that liberalism is a mental illness. I would not be suprised if they never win an election again, after their antics this post election. Who with any sense of dignity wants to be associated with that rabble.

looks like a cop haircut to me.
ima tell ya. if someone hits me or mine with a brick sliver, i might kill them. i hope not, because i don't want to go to prison, but i have no tolerance for people hurting others because their view is different. THAT sounds like some nazi shit, not the trumps crowd

M

mendel

Outdoor grow tip of the day

Put a tums (calcium carbonate) and a cheap book of matches (sulfur) in the bottom of your planting hole then cover with 6" of dirt, before planting your plant.

Marijuana is a calcium hog, just like tomatoes and peppers, which get the same treatment.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Not tryn to be a dick fellas, but you know ole cactus is the 1st one to air his feelings bout lots of stuff as you all know. But we need to keep the convo non political and non violent, things like double tap center mass and such. Again aint bein a dick but thats what logic expects and I guess thats what he should get. Either way, maybe I should let the tin star fall and join in........ Cause you know and I can and have in the past.

I do not think or perceive me to be any better than any of you boyz please just keep it clean......... Much love and Respect!!!!

Dont hate me cause I'm beautiful......... Lmao :p

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Not tryn to be a dick fellas, but you know ole cactus is the 1st one to air his feelings bout lots of stuff as you all know. But we need to keep the convo non political and non violent, things like double tap center mass and such. Again aint bein a dick but thats what logic expects and I guess thats what he should get. Either way, maybe I should let the tin star fall and join in........ Cause you know and I can and have in the past.

I do not think or perceive me to be any better than any of you boyz please just keep it clean......... Much love and Respect!!!!

Are people reporting these posts, or is this proactive enforcement?

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

Thanks, for the concern, guys. Mainly posted for a laugh, at my expense. Keep in mind, I do this because I love it. There's no money in it. It's difficult. It's dangerous. It's lonely.
But, it's too late to quit. Like you said, I'm already busted up. We all die of something. Diabetes, Alzheimer's and cancer run on both sides of my family, to add to my reckless lifestyle. I want to die with my boots on.
Missed GnB's post, Glad to hear your alright that sounded like a scary fall, Grabing a cactus like that.. OUCH! I don't know that i could have done the same :\ I prlly just let my ass fall and say goodbye lol
It was just me grabbing at anything, absolutely anything. Self preservation, or survival instinct, I guess.

Hippie

Hippie

I wish to apologize to the OFC. If someone goes to hit me in the head with a brick, I'll give him/her hugs and understanding.

Yeah. I love being singled out.

Just got back from Lansing a half a tank less and my wallet lighter by $330, but I brought back two pair of the prettiest little Gouldian finches (two flavors) that you'd ever want to see. Soon as they calm down, I'll post a pic or two, if it's permitted.

Freshone

Freshone

What a little rat you are jumpin,you only come in this thread to antagonize and cause problems,we all know it.Not trying to be a dick?yeah right!

M

mendel

What a little rat you are jumpin,you only come in this thread to antagonize and cause problems,we all know it.Not trying to be a dick?yeah right!

Ah shucks..........hes just playing the cards he was dealt.

Alright boys, hold the fort down. Ima be away a bit single tapping some cottontails at center mass with the ole 870 tac. It ought to be a hoot, the tube goes to the end of the barrel, and theres no plug.........

I love guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom