current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

To late she think she’s on vacay or something ? Lol really glad she is havin a good time we don’t get friends to often, couple times s year! We live the hermit I don’t need no stinkin friends here in fl. Went from one extreme to the other,
In Michigan we both volunteer god everything I coach high school sports if ya neede a t-ball coach id do it! Ya needed help with ur roof ask mosh, you need a job ask mosh, and when we moved here we just spend our time together ! InsteD.
an enviable life, well lived, sir (except the part about an ass slap, being "ok").. (clapping, muffled, by a "grip", of tp... step back... step back... and bow; last samurai).

Last edited:
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

You around?
i gotta finish um... i forget, but n have commitments, from +2hrs on, but if i finish, "ROARING!!" (KIDNEYS), sooner... I'll try to b. not a horrible day. besides the ummm... tangents... good so far. regardless, u have the right peeps, tailing u, now. if i can't, soon enough, they surely will.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Lol, wizzlteats
f'n sang that, for a decade... well, perhaps, not a decade, but definitely, under the influence.
I'm dying to use THE PHRASE about hg's, from team America, world police, but i don't my best to behave.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

thc farmer needs to bet heavily, on cell battery, companies. EVERY DAY!!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
f'n sang that, for a decade... well, perhaps, not a decade, but definitely, under the influence.
I'm dying to use THE PHRASE about hg's, from team America, world police, but i don't my best to behave.
I’m probably one of very few that can honestly say REN and Stimpy saved my life.
See it was a dark dreary Halloween around 1994 me and my buddy spent the day hoping from one field to another juggling a balancing act stacking mushies in our ziplock baggies muddy knees and all we beat the first frost that day.
Hoped over to his flat and proceeded to make crumpets and tea. The tea got all the contents of our day of pillaging.
We proceeded to another friends flat but no ones home. We sat in his back yard waiting impatiently but with no avail. Fuck it we said and drank all the tea water to ourselves. And left the rascals to eat the mushies that we left behind. The rest is history in my head:)

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

d.m. try walking in my shoes... walking around, trying to focus on, "117"... forgetting y I'm standing in the cocina, near the junk drawer... turns out i needed a pen and while hyde was running numbers, so to speak... he's at 133 & I'm going wtf, still needing a pen!

when u plug shit in... face remaining cord, downward so u don't fry ur gear, blow fuses and fucking electrocute urslef and Edison chair, your gals n elephants john w??? john something...

20200119 095806
20200119 104351
20200119 104356
20200119 104358
20200119 104359
20200119 104401
20200119 104403
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

cmag to t3, tomorrow. still high N, but askin for cmag.
aft- proof, boost helps... t1...
the girls one sob, already chasin light...

there r seeds i would try, but i liked growin these. very tolerant so this rotation, will be: eurotrash atf x cbd glue tide- equilibrium genetics... dunno whether it's female, but 66.7% chance. i forget y... so don't ask. northbound train- equilibrium... they have no current plans on shipping so cali for sure, has em. ummm godfather og and um ummm...shyt! one sec... [trips in doorway. stubs same toes, splitting n the door frame- one- one way; the other, another... ] and ummm... ghost train haze (gth & gog, both, Pacific seeds ♡♡♡!!!)

i gotta get ready for the day. thanks, fellas! good luck n the garden. hope EVERYONE is ok. someone c how aqua and inlawpop r doin. may b 3 wks, now? ish?
& if y'all could make binary builer feel welcome... thcfarmer should sign him up, as well... aqua, too. give him more time with the fam; he's here, 24/7, anyway. and thank thc's head guy for ummm... ummm... manifold techniques... "given away!"... that's gold to me. someone tell builder to check out YouTube, manifolding- cause his methods remind me of it. may not have actually seen what results look like, yet... only he put a new, diy "twist", on it, y'all should b excited, to witness results with. 1st grow... experimenting, already. that's earned, confidence...

20200119 111237
20200119 111214
20200119 111221
20200119 111227
20200119 104358
20200119 104359
20200119 104401
20200119 104403
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I’m probably one of very few that can honestly say REN and Stimpy saved my life.
See it was a dark dreary Halloween around 1994 me and my buddy spent the day hoping from one field to another juggling a balancing act stacking mushies in our ziplock baggies muddy knees and all we beat the first frost that day.
Hoped over to his flat and proceeded to make crumpets and tea. The tea got all the contents of our day of pillaging.
We proceeded to another friends flat but no ones home. We sat in his back yard waiting impatiently but with no avail. Fuck it we said and drank all the tea water to ourselves. And left the rascals to eat the mushies that we left behind. The rest is history in my head:)
after eating a zip of em... n what i experienced... and having to ask my guests n friends to leave, due to its effects on my heart n body, that freaked em out, from the flashing changes in my pallor... and writing my goodbyes on the interior of a life cereal box: i never did, or allegedly sold em, again. the girl who was a demon and wild boar and pirate, was a good sport. i thought i was... ummm... climaxing, as she ummm... embibed, what followed. so to speak.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

the momz: passive aggressiveness, is a funny thing. she ran it by me... probably because i make her $. as u can c... it's attention she really wants and when she doesn't get it, she makes for awesome, company.
here, she's asked about an as seen on popup, product, which requires, testimonials, because it sux so bad. now, she had a similar product, in cali and pests came from far n wide, just to dance to their bose, surround sound. and so it begins...

Screenshot 20200119 113617 Messages
Screenshot 20200119 113552 Messages
Screenshot 20200119 113606 Messages
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i have an extra queen, i had imported, from nevada. used, maybe twice. my neighbors, accidentally donated, my expensive one... bill n penny. went to a fantastic cause, though. ummm... last time i saw the momz, mattress, it looked rippled, like a good day, at Mavericks and reeked, of dog urine (leaky piped, pup). it would b nothing, for me to swap em out.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

shyt! and it's her bday party, tonight. f. she's gonna let g, paint her burro, home, or not... just givin g the keys. and she brought g back a hematite and marcasite (sp?) ring, her mother just gave her, helping her relocate, in Atlanta.
yeah... this is the woman we get tires for and she makes roughly, $800 a month, while volunteering, at a vet club, where people tip 0-$.25... no shyt. c y i wanna sell the farm? i love these selfish, people.

this is how we Americans, treat our heroes: 800...
i just found out, their new vfw, area director, wants to shut them down, too... I've planted the seed for ltr to buy their farm n keep them living.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

my brother who doesn't speak to me, ran clubs, for eons. his advice, would b priceless...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

invest in people. not statistics n shiny objects. you pay capital gains, every time...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i misspoke, last night, when i told ltr, it isn't that i don't value $... i don't want his. i don't want what i don't need n can do for myself; tax payer, subsidized... i.e. h's already paying the rent and teaching me, how to value, people, as well as things i can use, to fix up gaping holes. i do what i do, at the clubs, because they're important to him... and i didn't intend it to b a lie... i do what i do because i have come to love the same people he cares for and watches over.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

found the hydroer... ha! funny. ty, g... just need one, this season.

btw... ltr gave me exactly half, what he earned, on the ummm... deck/s. doods... i basically did setup n takeout. it's wasn't my lifetime of experience, he sold. i spent 2 hrs, with someone i would've been hangin with, anyway and he's very calming, to me. sigh. he doesn't comprehend his value to me.

20200119 115813
20200119 115951
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

a man walkz into a room
take off all your clothes

7th grade
fuck you

a man walks into a child's room
what would j do
if i asked you to
take off all your clothes