current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it's bad and naturally, I'm upset, but i hadn't seen him, in a decade... wrote him n county, lockup, a year, r so, ago and that n trackin his fb, from time to time, via G... (i don't do fb... jacks relationships, too easily)... hadn't really spoken; much like my own boy, but as the only xy, jimmy left in his family... imagine being drawn n quartered, with underwear, elastic... that's me, for the peeps jimmy left behind... including, an xxx, who didn't think much better of me, than jimmy. come to think of it: she fuckin hates me.
u know the rest, far as bryan n not comin to us.
just... when jimmy was outta town, i was basically, dad. Jimmy, took me in. who else was there, besides the eval, xxx, they didn't want to live with. i was a roommate & a pinch of stability, when the ol man, was gone.
i know i did my best. i know I'll see the kid, again; hopefully, a happier, less krisp, version.

awesome... his aunt just called. speak of the poor aunt... just gave her the short version. made sure she's home with her fam. needless to say- the xxx and niece/daughter... told Jimmy's sis- not a single digit, dialed; not a whisper... nor word.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it's the same, with phyllis... hadn't spoken, in probably, twice as long. the inital, shock... freakout... has passed. still, can't speak to momz. it won't b good. not personal... momz, just seems to have small fires, twice a day. yes, we luvs our attention... I'm trying to avoid stress, currently, as y'all know. did i spell stress, with an M, or an s?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

found THIS!, in the 10x10... thought it looks cool, for a chick thang, minus my charger.
saw what i thought was a unimog, n town, today... Mercedes, apparently. unimogs r parted, with Mercedes' pieces...

20200220 190253
20200220 190235
20200220 190255
20200220 190229
20200220 194046
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

if they had put one on transformers, or ummm... battleship, movie- i would've thought they were cgi.
we gots lots o those, buried in the blooming, creosotes, diesel. seen a couple that are amphibious, but couldn't find the right model, searchin. there's a cool, amphibious, quad, too...
shoot... the ospreys, look equally, as scifi.

i had to watch ur entire video, twice. could swear i saw cotton candy, blonde, bobbin up n down. must've been a bunk, copy.
still n all- a happy ending, though. hopefully, the blonde, didn't get too, impaled from the humpz n bumpz.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

reverse psychology is:
IF YOU HAVE THE MUNCHIES!!!
DO NOT CONTINUE READING...
DO NOT... PROCURE, HERSHEY'S, CHOCOLATE COVERED, PRETZELS.
O
M
G
these r addictive. so much, for not eating kwrap. ohhhh... those scheming wmart, bastages! how dare they swap out those tangy, orange packet, buffalo pretzel "chips". mf'ers!
N
A
P
A
L
M
!!!
all that and NO bag of BUFFALO chips.

son's of b's!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Bad ass, must be the beach at Camp Pendleton.
only place i ever had the pleasure- 1.5hr tire checks, at the Pendleton, rest area; one of few... with both- kwrappy food n ice cream, vending machines. anyone got the munchies? strawberry shortcakes.... ice cream on a schtick. yummy... oooo... sonic... come to me, baby... come to me, my custom, 4 shot hot fudge, chocolate, O R E O blizzard.
o
m
g
i got a big one, because larry the roofer was going to bytch, regardless... so i got the biggest... he complained, as expected

-ltr
YOU KNOW I DON'T EAT WHEN I DRINK

-clock 5 min
t i c
o
c

ltr's, 4 shot: memorex

jesus, y'all know I'm on a cow, hunger strike... the barmaid, threw away the half, she hawked, ogled n eyefucked, as my jaw dropped, with it, but i couldn't eat another bite. obviously, somebody... was not
raised catholic
we're all going to burn
there r wombats who would kill, for a scoop, right now.

i hope all u bastards r drooling, right now (head).
and they're off!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i dunno how diesel lives, without dishing, on all the cool shyt he gets to c and... impound/confiscate. come on, diesel... coolest, nda peer site bust?!!! and... can i get her number, too?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

urgh... i am not lookin forward to today's chores. the clones will live. they seem a lil bitched off. i bet i jacked the ph.
still a lil early for blazin watts, so i can procrastinate the flushes n stick to processing. i decarbed all the atf imma use, this quarter, in oil... i figure to decarb half whatever strains, long as the ice is still dancin on countertops... wash all the bud that's been makin me nnnnnervous n just leave it in solution form because wtf... y not. don't even have to decide which, what, or houw much, today and i keep losin track of which batch makes u pick ur nosen which send u to the nut house. this... should help: just piss n honey jars n a freezer, basically.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

new faces- broke my thread. if u choose to watch- i suggest turning ur alerts off. i get weird and upon the rare occasion, go off topic. welcome to the shytshow.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ever just want a me day, or is that a California, trait? i don't even know what i would do with myself, besides... THAT... if i got one. after a decade of me days, i think I'm good. i think i missed the vein... are coffee abscesses, a thing? or did i get bunked?
remember, requiem for a dream? juice juice... ewe... like trainspotting 1.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

unless I'm mistaken, that's a 6yr supply, on ice. ummm... oops. i still can't find the ummm ghost train haze, but I'll prep half of it. omg the closet.
keep n mind mr Simpson's oil, uses like a pound per quarter; 4 lbs, per year. it's dumbed down so peeps don't freak, in clinics. lemme grab his daily dose, recommends.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

1 gram per day. that's the regiment... my cocktails: 1/200th, of that dose, sometimes, lasting around 50hrs... and those days, would make it roughly 1/400 his doses.
at 60$ per gr... one month on his ... what $1800? same as oxycontin n the cocktails work better, non addictive... roll off without withdrawals and one has no need for the 18 other prescriptions, needed for the blood pressure issues, palpitations, migraines, etc, besides the pains they already have... and besides low returning strains- would cost the mfr, the same... or would it... at 1/200th...

y'all need to help me spread the word.
1/200th, of 60... 30 cents...

Screenshot 20200221 062205 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

they deal in grams
i use decigrams... as we learned n class, the other day

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Happy Fryday👯‍♀️
uhhh... gross.

imma lil nervous... it's... it's alot. i wonder if they boil it down, for u... to get the actual, concentrate weight, before, or after they cuff u... or if that puts one on the hook for the iso mass, as well. must b 48hr marathon, distillery, n there. Tupperware shelf: all topical, bs i think imma just stop makin. worthless, to me; risky, to keep.

i dunno what up with em lighters, always photo bombing.

20200221 065449
20200221 065443
20200221 065515
20200221 065430
20200221 065339
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom