current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it twirled up. postcards from the edge. true story. um... the pepsi man n baseball player r going to heaven.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

stop poking me, diesel. i gotta do these chores. I'm supposed to help a vet (self serving. she has unique granimals. lovely g gets to go. Cadillac song. boy named sue. what's her name, made things right with the hotel manager, after ike, beat her, for the last time.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
9AD60CF6 1131 42CF 9421 5BD6AEE9AD59
CE61E131 92AB 47CC B54D 208BC7524580

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

John, did not do right, by his late lover and the pussycat, theater, continues to have no income, drive a range rover (those gd buttons! what's that even for!) to this day and maintains a family ranch, in Bakersfield, cali, allegedly- all of it... while owin what is it niw? 10%... ummm... 22mil-ish? unless I'm mistaken. urgh! reekie, my ash!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

diesel- if "someone " were to tell the brass, to put a middle finger option- there'd b significantly less, cussing. stop playing with the boy's mind, like it's a toy (Richard pryor, cocain. moorhouse) and let him do his chords (boobs, botton... portrait. Pollock)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
diesel- if "someone " were to tell the brass, to put a middle finger option- there'd b significantly less, cussing. stop playing with the boy's mind, like it's a toy (Richard pryor, cocain. moorhouse) and let him do his chords (boobs, botton... portrait. Pollock)
Come on now bro! Stay on topic!!:)

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

robin Williams.
PatchAdams.org › gesundheit › hos...
Web results
Gesundheit! Institute Hospital Project - Gesundheit! Institute

k that's it, diesel. i gotta finish this. the journal is important to me, gettin figs in, at some point. alfalfa, mocha, the... johnny.. f .

Fandom › middleman › wiki › Arth...
Arthur Mendelson | The Middleman Wiki | Fandom

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
robin Williams.
PatchAdams.org › gesundheit › hos...
Web results
Gesundheit! Institute Hospital Project - Gesundheit! Institute

k that's it, diesel. i gotta finish this. the journal is important to me, gettin figs in, at some point. alfalfa, mocha, the... johnny.. f .

Fandom › middleman › wiki › Arth...
Arthur Mendelson | The Middleman Wiki | Fandom
Ok, have a good day!
I’ll check in on your progress latter:)
EE449469 62B7 4D40 9949 6B758D1FEED3

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

pics r bein weird.
cross win ben stein with um weird science and sasquatch.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

bras on heads rodney dangerfield money.. something... easy money. sam the comedian. car wreck.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'm not watching it, on principle. lovely g is psyched. hbo CARNIVAL. ummm... i haven't checked gomovies, etc, in a while. mind won't slow down long enough to watch tv. only 3naps, since 9/1. no vet has had a need, beyond the 6hr, on n off, event so no actual challenges, beyond 3hrs. yet. um. the quad- 4hrs too many breaks to tell... but i feel good. i felt good, surprisingly, day after that outing and that's been a while.
I'm gettin there! "welcome to walmart. note the puubag".

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ok- we fixed the ph, with the calibration. um... t1 ate um... 113. t2 ate ... nm. lemme redo t2 & consider a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom