current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

t2 ate 14ppm. wait... 28. it settled. so 14 cause atomizing, is not settling hadron collider. largest machine in the world. the largest conveyor belt is in, or was, in cali. um... I'm thinkin shock, still. wait n see mentality... tomorrow. flush? new chems... when?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
That new Tom Hanks movie looks kool !
Ya, I’m gona wait till it comes out on PBS to see it. I’ve had a lifetime of the good old boy up to this point in my life.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

did anyone else catch that?
i think it's a joke.
didn't he broadcast on pbs?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

well, either it's a pattern for the good, or they're n shock cause the ones that at more- um... the stretchers. between trans n hardc, I'd say. 3 tanks... similar stages... not panic worthy.
almost losing my fav pen... i need to settle its affairs. sign of things to come for fav pen. lost the rest, or she hid em.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

again

that's right that's right. t3, i was gonna let "sliiide down".

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

awesome. means i been doin that for 10 min and I'm not done. batteries...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Quaker oats, Gatorade pepsi ok- pryor- blow, williams, wire hangers, um... something. i lost it. 6 6... degrees of separation Michael Jackson santa maira o pepsi atilla the hun- 1 in 6....

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

um. i can't do this- oh oatmeal, the mind went to mush. robotic action n garden. i can't report on changes, today. pics. figs. sorry.

oh xmas trees- mind the vampires u welcome across your threshold.
cinnamon brooms, pinecones. it's just ur paramour, thwarting your efforts. pay them no mind.

open window all things that kill drop house temp raises ph- climate, exposure- ummm... fan n dehrdry will work in concert. um. nm. sorry.

20191208 085514
20191208 085350
20191208 081705
20191208 081653
20191208 081645
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

right- carpet, triploidy something umm... oh um... moobs! ummm... pan- dow corning. nm. forgot. oh- yeah- i still gotta do this, on my knees, but i feel great!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

if ur jugs r heavy- start at the front so u can drag em n when u do the back, they're half unused. um... i forgot. it's fine. i need the p.t.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

btw, if u missed it, in all the carnage- i can't use the really clean h2o, from the dehtdro cause it emparts values, as to ph and um ppm so no bueno. I'm bummed about this. coulda auto h2o'd and solved a maintenance issue- nother committment...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

um... word to the wise- multiple trips to metropolis n multiple deliveries, raise false eyebrows... if u have an order of significance- $100+... make sure to check ur other supplies n just make one trip/order. especially, around holidays and birthdays...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

[rubs hands, together- verifies xmas budget. checks liquidity... mamma!!!]

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

nm. highways. I'm not going to town, today. ty mr diesel! girl would have to bear witness.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

shoot! commitment vet hay blm um... ummm... gal- bad day... she gets 1hr. it's a veteran! it's my commitment!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it'll take longer, but if she jacks me, the weinerdog transport, gets nixed and the hay, the blm blm mine blm questionable gate, IMMINENT DOMAIN, ummm questionable gate, blm, my buddy's. might could do the quad. it's not a motor skill, issue.

bah! she can suck it up! 1hr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom