current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

oh yeah- that guy can shoot from his back door, too. nm.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

he... my mom backed out in escrow. just didn't work out. pffft. some woulda paid for the rest. she doesn't even know to regret it. coulda rezoned, at least 2. n subdivided, or!!! incorporated the whole, for tax savings, if primary!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

nope nope... this is medical. cancerx3, is a factor and pain, not just mine. she's outta commission, for a reason. this needs to happen. bloom, is on the list, guard, cmag... i forget what else. i wrote it, somewhere.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

medical note- my trails, only whap the hoopty, once. it's very mentally/almost euphorically liberating and as it's mine... it's legit. i keep under 25, mind the brown ice n mud. the ummm super rick n soft soil parts r lovely.
oh- 4 D ride, for Alzheimer's, um Parkinson's n um this thing. make one feel free. the mind less crowded.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i can tell, i think- nother tard day for me. I'd come by n say hi to mosh n the rest. not diesel... he'd poke my brain, like ren n stimpy so... no salutation, for my d, today. "sorry, diesel".

um. so just the pics n stats.

yesterday, biggest comeback day, yet! i helped 6 people, in one, 90 mile circle, that my mind mapped out, like a cartographer- a problem solving mind map, with like directions and chronological, literary. very strange, indeed.

oh so today, just pics n stats. i think u can already tell, why. if i get some nonmental time, I'll try to come on n do the book comps/supporting intel ocd, as I'm able. LTR's phone is on the fritz so i make get a lil quad solace.
had "someone", field sobriety test me, by invitation- like i said- it's not a "motor" skills, issue- ok my jammies don't stay up, now. I'm keeping no secrets, today! oh- so ain't stressin bout the quad, cept that i cheaped out, on the fwd... poor timing, not to... nm. no quad. sigh.

and i learned that the predators like to congregate in the washes, last night n though (stupidly so), "aha... cause it ain't froze"... easy source, for all...

oh, um right. and I'm so bummed- i forgot about the education i was gonna get from the pros about the gd differences, between hay n alfalfa! u know how far i had to go, to find one open on a Sunday? what is the, canada? am i still drunk, from their 1.5 beer? it's nice, when u can take down a case, in only 16 beers. what a gift.

oh, btw, i was shocked!!! i dunno how much 130ish absinthe i took down, yesterday, but i know i went beyond my typical 4 shot, annual, xmas blackout n felt "fine", with a lovely buzz. man, the rso... what i used to feel, in 6 beers, were i so inclined: i feel in 2 & have to get my daily fruit intake, with kid juices, in between so i don't "get stupid".

ummm... pics n stats. nothing more!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

bah! it was on 35% & turbo. just tail chasin n risking pm. sigh. there r examples of um laid over tops... i love it, if u haven't tried it. some strains appreciate it, more than others... the supportive undergrowth tends to become its own top bud, but significantly bulkier, than scroppin, when it really pays off. cbd glue tide, comes to mind. um.... oh yeah n obviously, that's a trait i hope these seeds/crossbreeds, retain.seeds! ok so they're premature seeds... i usually see strain patterns and they tend to give me at least a couple cm, in 3 days, NOT USIN THE PAPER TOWEL method cause i know I'd forget n they'd dry out. my point- oh- they'll suffer n risk root issues, if i let em go on. i think it's been 4-5 days, already. hence the log... um... think that's it, til i do the chems.
tried to get some closeups n if the resolution, translates- should could look cool, all blowed up...

oh, right- the attack of the killer clones.

and the boyz... imma let em go. it's too cold, out there. they're prolly more pist about light, irregularly. besides the general neglect n indifference. it's so akin to our own repro systems, i actually considered, "shrinkage?". i know what i saw... if i see anything, now... : withered grapes, on a vine. trust me, I'm always lookin for the money shotz n photo finishes... ya didn't miss nuttin n neither, did i.

oh, my point! seeds- need to b plugged, today. means chems n hydroton- settin up the prop tray. um... requires more focus, than i currently maintain. - later... um... was something else. nm.

i don't have it n me, yet- to truly maintain the cloner nutes. one typically needs it, til roots... i stall em. i snip early cause there's no tellin, with zeroveg- how long an opportunity ur gonna have and in the case of black domina- i never had a chance! bud on a stick, flawless xmas tree. I'd call it supporting undergrowth, as opposed to side branching. black domina, matter of fact- if i were runnin true, pot next to pot, full teepee, SOG- I'd never grow anything else. my gear's too spread, for a legit, sog.

it was also a more- low maintenance strain, start to finish. the godfather og- same, cept we had some disagreements over um... rh, in the prop tray.

the strain/nature and the women n ur life- always right, boyz. btw- i got the green light from the real boss, on the send button. [shoulda snuck in a white lie about seeds!!! member what i said about fewer purchases, trips n packages... shoulda said seed inventory is low, too! it is subjective, is it not? that even a lie? hmmm. in some circles, folks, this is referred to as, "pork"... james bondy circles.

20191209 064357
20191209 064355
20191209 064330
20191209 064305
20191209 064301
20191209 064253
20191209 064251
20191209 064247
20191209 064241
20191209 064237
20191209 064232
20191209 064229
20191209 064226
20191209 064223
20191209 064216
20191209 064214
20191209 064212
20191209 064210
20191209 064207
20191209 064204
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

yeah, i know what you're thinkin... gonna b a good xmas. well, 2 thingz- 1. if it were, I'd need to b flushing, at least, by the forth of nov, 2019... flush... cure... mature bud. also- i use no chems, besides the salt, guard n flawless finish. um... no neem, nada... so um- i don't have time to wait for vendor response. i need this overnight, or at least second day'd. pm, to me, means napalm to 4 seasons/tanks- whole teepee... everything i take, is oil, capsul'd. it's internal medicine. think i wanna hurt my gal? no thanx. kidz who pull wings off butterflies n destroy beauty... sorry... she's all up n arms about this chris guy n that- island fella. chaps my ash; ignorance, is bliss. i don't need to see it, to know it goes on... only with whatever political twist, her yellow journalists, "spin" onto it. money plays!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

oh lord... the man fridge... i gotta do a topical run... BAD! what u guys use, for your... fluid of quantity, in yours? i just think i could do better than coconut oil n whatever emulsifiers, without every other old man, givin me that silent not... no, not the wife, nod of disapproval n disgust... the one that says, "you, too, huh", when u can't breathe, at the conoco station cause it's full of one solitary old man and more bengay fumes, than a mob, card table, full of cigar labels n finger clippers.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

lord, what did i eat?! my kidney is screamin. literally n physiologically, took everything outta me! like havin ur stovepipe, kicked in... was it senior night, at the big yellow house, or something?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

um... that's permanent opioid damage. they used to hand this stuff out, with tshirts n hats. um... was there a warning about permanent shythouse damage? what'd they pay? how much the cigarette companies pay? that hurt the donut shops that sold em to us kids? um... how much they claim smack dealers make, annually? roughly? that the u.s. only, figure? apply it to opioids mfrs. 1yr... fewer restrictions. consider it. how many continents? just sayin. so... what's this do for my ash? didn't the cig money, go to cripplecurbs? how bout our lungs, now? a penny less, is a penny less, no matter how it's received, or (technically) "spent". anyway, i remember stuffs about dependency and addiction. i remember, "don't sue me", accords... i don't remember anything about permanently, corning me. that what a shanker looks like? ;D .

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

one study says, "kids, grass, schizophrenia"... another says, "kids, grass, minimal lung cancer". good v evil. light vs the darkness. bonnie & clyde. TO BE, OR NOT TO BE! "YOUR PICKER IS OFF". HISTORY, REPEATING ITSELF. BALANCE... YEN YANG. ZEN... now,where'd i put that rake... goosefraba. figures...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

rough day, folks. rough day. the paranoia, or the way, people, liquered up on absinthe, interact with each other... i have noted, that ptsd steve's symptoms, mimic, my own. the lovely g has been in a similar boat, for a similar um- period (just bad timing. not tryin to b funny, there)- and johnny cash, being a vet, herself- i could swear i was in a schizophrenic ward! is it just me, or do we all of us have it?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it's interesting, which roads, the powers that be, choose to maintain... they all reside, on those very same... or at least, their major contributors, do.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ever seen herds of wild horses? buffalo? i know for sure, mosh sees deer herds. I've yet to see a heard of bear. ;D . i thought they'd b bigger, first time i seen em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom