• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

can one do dental work, from 6'?
used to bite mine for free vicodin.
she had it comin. pretty sure i got bunked on the n2o .
i hear they're killin themselves, for patients.
then theres, "turn ur head n cough"... towards whom?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Tonight’s featured program was brought to you by me:)

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Ive had 2-3 beers(budlite or coors lite) for breakfast for the last 20+ years ,before i retired for the most part.Although I haven't gotten r drunk in over 25 years. Never ever got stoned on the Job >35 years local 104.Raging alchy=no///connoisseur=yes
liked ya already.
made the qualifiers! another raging alcoholic, just like everybody else. (they turn their drink, on n off. i can throw a good one, like any raging alcoholic... i can not drink... stop at one, three, etc. 2 is a nono... i forget to hydrate with only 2, religiously; like a rookie ... and typically pay, with a mild headache.
my friends: raging alcoholics...
rock gets it. but ya gotta stick around to know- alcohol isn't an issue for peeps i say it about. even Larry the roofer, would b defined as an alchy, by aa. the man does what he likes, when he likes. my recent 1-400$ nights, pushing the bars, wasn't for me... and typically had 1-4, in a day, making sure to remain below, .04 blood alcohol level.
i like my stories and get a man trash... u goin hear stories; many, redundant and, "i love you man". people who hang out, on the thread, know best.
passers by... what do i care, what they believe, or don't...
the vfws and legions of doom, support veterans.
larry the roofer, showed me a scenic route, to satisfying my needs to serve my country, meet many good people and pay my debt to mr. rick Simpson, forward. in terms of ben Kingsley and mr hopkins... when mr. Simpson had the limited means he did.... i have to wonder, why he hasn't made the queen's cut. he gave infinite lives, far as I'm concerned... just gave it away... to share his personal miracle with his friends n neighbors. what better, mentor... who happens to reside under her majesty's, sphere of influence.
i bet he's a raging alcoholic and i think he's a pretty cool guy and
a good man.

i got lost. just catchin up. still, mellow. today just zapped me; i been sleepin on the job. that singular beer, knocked me out; must have been the nicotine content...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Sparechange!!
LEAVE MY DOGS ALONE!!!!!
stop askin to ply show and tell: u showed me yours... FIRST!
now that i can c my toes ... and some other shyt, again... is my carpet gonna match my drapes, when i get old? i feel for u man... i feel for ya.
oh, that's right... no grey. nm.
considering rocks, daily dose and the longevity of his commitment to watered down, hops: ya'll should go senior bowling, together.

it's funny that diesel mentioned his age, long... long... LONG, ago ;D ... and he mentioned vd, in his blood... out (Vietnam days... sickos) the window went everything i tease him about, on an hourly basis... and later that, or the next day... the duh, fish slap arrived, snail mail... of course, it was pops... and as usual, i forgot stuff.

just like today... i was so ummm... myopic (ubber focused, in this moment), about checking a box (alfalfa)... that each step, i (being fresked, all day) had to focus, on the smallest detail (like a cue ball, for instance)... because it's often, the time imma forget something obvious n start breaking shit, even though, well intended so i mean hooking up a borrowed trailer... i might as well have been inspecting a set of triples and probably took longer than inspecting a bobtail. every stop... an eternity and a new, acquaintance, painting the cattlepoop bar, in tears, trying not to get ripped off. hopefully, $20 per, for black velvet, ain't a skinning. i took care of her...she's buried out back. it's legal in my town. nice perk. can y'all imagine, some Newport beach princess, dighin her first pot plant to b trendy, grave n comin up with a rib bone which didn't come from famous daves...

and btw... don't ask me y i felt the sudden urgency to push those clubs so hard, right before this shit went down... larry the roofer's business of bonding with replacement pup... i kinda felt obligated... obliged... honored to step up n keep those veterans n volunteers, in the lifestyle to which THEY SHOULD become accustomed and it's not to big a stretch, for me to want to buy our heroes, a drink n make my introduction, on the scene, with a splash... of tonic.
i may b shy, but it's easy to break down barriers n tear down those ptsd walls, mr gorbachev, with a smile, a beverage and a, "thank you for your cervix". and i dunno how common it is to tip for the recipient, but the number of peeps i saw not tipping... tipping a quarter... I'd seen enough of it, to stop paying attention to local color, to that end.
u make a friend of a vet volunteer who won't take anything from anyone, when her teeth r falling off her shoulders and she's one of the most beautiful women you've ever seen... well... a bitch makes a person get creative and i knew exactly whom all those orange juices and bell ringin, was going to help. does $50 a night at a bar sound like alot to the reader? go stand in front of a bullet and let me know what you think your life is worth, while i light a joint. a few drinks... to help veterans n help their church stand... i feel the scale might require, recalibration.
helping a stranger, is a privilege and an honor. they never know if we have a hole dug in our backyards, just for them. when a stranger is willing to accept a hand which costs us nothing... they're paying us, in anonymous, trust; faith... we aren't having company, for dinner, as ed gein and dahmer, were so generous about doing, so very often...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

sense the

magnitude

of 32psi

a sents

of scale

a minnow

not ahab

nor a tail

nor a tale

but a whale

-fish stories

april fool
teddy's gettin a lil fat n the ass... i need to weigh his oversized load n consider losin the pumpkin seeds n millet, if he doesn't lighten up, come summer. hamies r challenging pets, for me. 2yrs, is an average lifespan... boothill is gettin crowed and i lose my shit for a week, oddly enough, when i maybe shed 2 intermittent days of puddles over the best dog I'm ever likely to have. so when i lost thing one and thing two... for such seemingly, innocuous critters... yeah... i lose my shit. i couldn't look at another, for months and i mean i get bad. roo... died a paraplegic, crawling for her few times a day, visits... and i selfishly thought- humans adapt to it... she seemed happy, subjectively, but knowing she'd run up to 100mi a night, in her prime, of course, broke my heart. eventually, i took her in... she took her last breaths, in the palm of my hand.
thing two, was essentially bald, the last months of his life... he got the seedling/prop warmer, as an option, under various, "hides"... and continued his few times a day visits, in my hands. i struggled over... "when"... but he was still active and i was johnny on the spot, far as janitorial duties. never read about/came across the cause n figured- well... if it ain't a monsters inside me, situation and it ain't a dirty, few habitats... i seen kojack... maybe he's just old and the lil basted, continued to play, day n night. as he went, having heart attacks, in my hands, i was too much of a wreck that they wouldn't let me back, as he slipped away.
they all have unique personalities and i remember every one. I'm no crazy cat lady... my son liked em, back n the day. i and g fell in love with our winter whites and once you've purchased 18 hamy habitats... it's hard to justify, not keepin hamies.
it sounds, excessive, but if u ran up to 100mi in an evening... would you feel 10x16, was enough? so we went with 3 for ea, for years, till the bedding became ridiculous (pet stores do a surface coat... they're a burrowing, rodent... why the fuck wouldn't one supply a deep floor, for such a prisoner) & unfortunately, we limit each to two habitats... we figure, it beats their pet store, prison and we take em out, when we aren't ridden, with flu, or other, illness.
we had to ixnay, on the two story habitats, when, "sweetie", (sister to CHOMP!), broke, or sprained her ankle, playing jeorge of the jungle, the second time. i didn't like pushing opioid drops, down her throat n having to contemplate a cast, or loss of limb, for such a fearless, sweet, free spirit. yeah... i remember every heart, no matter how big.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Squirrel!! Shoot!!! Where’s the wiener dog?
Show him to me?!!View attachment 956311
-trump
bad...bad...bad diesel...

it's like the painful memory of yodels, hearing bush, classically, black label, educated... torture nucular and terist, like a broken record of me saying, "y'all "... hearing trump's, limited vocabulary, as to, "that's bad... very very bad"... alec... does em, better, dick suckin lips n all. xan i say that?

can't we just go back to the original, ugly sweater, instead of commercializing, granny's good intentions?

diesel... ready to get off my Weiner? mine get plenty of oil and only one of the 5, is undescended...

how bout a courtesy sniff?

next year, I'll send a hair pie, for the flu, annual, company celebration.
as out politicians are so ill affected; having to show up, daily for an hour... have no fear, folks... we gonna see another paid holiday most people will have to work, if our leaders don't continue to do stupid shit, slip on a banana peel and enter hexadecimal launch codes, over personal, optimistic, opinion vs fact. makes me, bananas.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

best day ever!

worth it

worth it

however

fat hamy

what's his name

chip

no

nick less

nicky!

yes, nicky...

he looks a little...

hmmm...

interpretation

y don't we let g take him free ranging

with my luck

he'll chew my eyeball out

and say

- viscous hamy attack

may eye have another
see how easy it'd b for the being it was designed for, to slide a leg down, freak n flip out, like a coyote ugly, situation?
sweaty used to use the ones, with wire tops, like james bond, monkey bars... more than once, i had to design, solutions, for that $159.89, ankle slot...
know where sweetie and teddy, never got an ankle caught? the roof...
why would the hamy habitat pimps, not put the accesses, on the roof, only?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i wasn't wrong to freak. it was a subjectively, expensive, day.
i know g has my back... it's just not discussed, very often. I'm not her keeper. she's not the ball and chain... it's actually, selfish, on my part. in terms of a financial future for g... i just spent it. i know from experience, i can go from my financial knees to homeowner, in the period of a single memory. for me, it 4+4. it's selfish and irresponsible as to providing for my love. she'll have perks, if I'm dead, but getting busted... she'd b beholden to people, in my life, and they, to her... for someone who doesn't gamble, i just made the singularly, largest wager, of my life. but look out your windows, as u don't drive down the road. i have an uncanny sense of direction and the road ahead, is transparent... things are about to change and from my perspective, our money will make uncanny, toilet paper.
i think it was a longshot, comic book, back in the day, which taught me that word. personally, i felt balder the brave, was a better read... but wtf... "i liked em for the articles"... we used to play poker, when i was 11ish, for comic books. it wasn't uncommon, for the competition, to walk away, no longer laughing about their empty comic, grocery, paper bag, or price club, orange box. forgot about playin poker, that far back. let's lay that one, at my big bro's feet; also the first to show me how to bet the los alamitos ponies, at 13. yep... my brothers, know how to have a good... questionable, time... just like me.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Can you get the virus from eatin boogers?
not if we only eat our own. lemme know if u run low... i might b able to spare a "charas" nug, post harvest, but it might b a lil green, still... just let it cure, like hanging meat, with a ruptured, bladder.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'll let u know, in about 45 seconds

I'm on my pinky, now; coke nail... just in case...
don't b jealous. it's not your style. there's plenty of troll bougue, to go around. just ask the ginger, in harry potter.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Dont think ,
feel
Its like pointing at the moon,
Do not concentrate on the finger
Or
You will miss all the heavenly glory

Bruce Lee
he's the one who taught me trade skills... aikido, blue collar skills, such as machining... grinding throwing spikes, ghetto Chinese stars, clawed gloves, sap gloves and an eye, for shiny objects in Arizona swapmeats and whatever LA canyon street, liquor stores, which later evolved, to switch blades, gravity knives, throwing knives, tasers and Marlboro reds. too bad, they were illegal, in cali... too bad, nobody told the liquor stores of los Angeles.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

what was goin down with the diesel's, basically 24hrs ago? it's not ur regular catalogue. love the picks.
brings back memories, for me, but that was ur picks.
i love the missionary position. what's ur sign, swinger ? (jk... no hooga booga).

diesel got lucky, last night... tickle ur prostate, did she?
yeah man, I'm tickled pink, myself.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Tonight’s featured program was brought to you by me:)
i keep sayin to myself
-self
fuck fuck fuck... i know he's gonna throw pearls, or buttbeads and fucking blindside me, with yodeling, just before my third, climax.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

no fucking way I'm following that crazy stoner chick .swear she's related to the xxx... prolly mormon, too, or Canadian. someone just walked over my grave.
nobody bring her... please. I'm sure she's a wonderful person and gives phenom, divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom