current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and if u think people like living... our heroes... like living in infested homes, where mice r pets... realize- there r different kinds of "crazy" and just like i literally, do not have it in me to dust fans n blinds... i mean there is just shit... my mind won't let me do and this time, it ain't massoginistic. i just can't fucking do it and i would trade a 69hr week, of pretty much anything, long as it doesn't make me gag, like dog shit... to have one not ask me to dust those fucking blinds. i CAN, iron... I'd prefer not to, or to have it pressed... but in a pinch, i can do it... well... i just prefer not to the other gigs, like blinds... ain't even an option for me and until it happens to u... you'd think that individual, was fakin it.
that's my take on the house guests... it's just not in them, to get a webster... they have other priorities they're able to do, like fetching hay, for a neighbor... taking a blind man to get fuel for his vw thing so he gets company, alone on that hill, off the beaten path... where he still can drive and not hurt anybody, but his own fence posts...

as i say- i couldn't do my life, without my lovely g... and even in bed, most of the time... she really does do all the shit jobs n doesn't use secks as a weapon, as so many do... even men...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

when i came to Arizona, i made absolutely certain, i had the nicest $50 per sf joint, within 20 miles, at least.
rick Simpson, changed my life in such a way... i view what he could've been, as the next sole owner, of the next Google and i intend to start from scratch because in my mind... the man who gave me the opportunity to do so... asked me for nothing in return. doesn't know my name... gave me, considering my age... a second lifetime. i was born in 1975. and when i do... i won't b alone. and how exciting it will b, to ride the roller coaster, again... with y'all and my lovely g. only this time... I'll have a better perspective of the entire theme park. I'll know to look all around, rather than which way my own path, is leading... like when ur mother, slams u with her arm, coming to a quick stop, dynamiting the brakes n goin through new ones, twice as often as men, minus the penile extending, midlife crisis, sleds.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

trumps buddies

figures

i was just lookin for a bodycount vs pot.

i seen enough.
don't need to b licensed for a child to buy it... but pot, on the other hand... good thing bayer didn't recommend another schedule 2, eh.
i guess it's a good thing they have Auschwitz, construction, experience. hate to leave it in the hands of the lowest bidder, like nasa does.
my brother, being a pothead, quality control mgr for those discovery, seals and all...

Screenshot 20200402 015151 Chrome
Screenshot 20200402 015127 Chrome
Screenshot 20200402 015106 Chrome
Screenshot 20200402 015042 Chrome
Screenshot 20200402 015053 Chrome
Screenshot 20200402 015034 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

didn't c any of them at Nuremberg, did we? pays to have friends in low places, like presidents, i guess.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

fuckers made me spill my corona
i think i get another, for that. forget the fuckin lime that might have plugged that foamy, NAZI party foul.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i might have turned off the news, too early. I'm sure the little red man, credited his experienced, genocidal buddies, when he finished his ass kissing, nazi how to, 101 intro. i didn't c that book, at nazi depot.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

color me meine kamph & martha Stewart, have kiln products too, if I'm not mistaken.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

nothin like 1.0987654321 seconds of homework, to round out ur Thursday night, eh fellas?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

new brainstrain: trump track history for illusive, Orwellian figures x bayer

may 2020 news headline, or trump speech
-trump
today, the ununited states, in a black site kiln... torched 20 million of your friends and family members... sponsored by our party leaders at bayer
co sponsored by the trademarked, Kohl's, friends n family discount, with no blood diamonds, or carbon family ash diamonds, to speak of, or prove.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

if only we knew of a pesticide company so we could gas masses, all at once with malathion 2.0, before we light the burners.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

thank baby jesuz, our healthcare suppliers aren't heavily invested in light aircraft, like predators n shit... or energy weapons and hvac, or that could b a stay at home gas chamber, kinda gig.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

sux when u light uo, cut a lime n realize- we ain't dreamin. i ain't makin most of this shit up and in a matter of weeks ur life just became surreal, for real.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i hope that apple had a wax coating so it still looks like my kale, when 24 & more, find it. rotten to the core...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Whats with the versace obsession , i got a really god story for you there , rock icons and all....
Drop it on you tomorrow at 3 am , DW
i read, but missed the superhero part. fuck day is it? edge of my toilet seatttt!!!! the devil is in the details, man!!! did they eat pineapple, or swedish fish, first!!! was it an American standard the lines were racked on, or a size two? man... sounds so cool! never actually touched a double base, or taken a closer look into guitar strings, instead of piano wire for my heman woman haters club member key fobs and garrote wire.

u know... sometimes i google stuffs i feel, unusual/abnormal... but it doesn't make me hard to c u can actually get it, for less than 5$, online. knew about the ceramics use for a few kids who ratted on me over a last day of school, fire alarm, but those new, two birds one stone, brand handles.... some people r fucked up, man. i figure between that search and the actual cat one, from the other day... i just made some seven, illegal, detective's list.
i got a middle name... anybody got a copy of catcher in the rye, for me? can i still get second day free dilvery from someone who licked the stamp n new York, or do those droplets get a two week quarantine?
and yes... even though i laughed with the roadcrew 10, yesterday... there were still three doods, to a shovel and someone to supervize those 3 shovelin, superz. funny thing was... besides the fact that the guy who refused the case of coronas probably was beaten within an inch of his life, after the other nine, punched out... i went by, over and around, entire swaths of road, where drivin on the other side... drivin n the middle... dragging a few bodies and even on my own side... listen, adot... if y'all ain't gonna do it right... let it go back to dirt, after the next fucking rain... as opposed to groups of ten... no lie... standing close enough to take turns, leaning on the shovels... starting at the only good section, between the grand canyon and the Atlantic. i figure some desk jockey, takes a look n says
-asshole
meh... we may as well save the ones we can n let the rest go to shit. i mean it's no wonder we all prefer dirt routes... jezuz MEN... get your heads out of ur asses.
it's actually greater offense that in town... roads r flawless. even the dirt ones, r level. bring back the horse n buggy... buck boards r a blast. used to have cricket pull us to church, when i/we was kids, til my cousins learned what cricket tacoes, really are n that jack n the box may not have made such a bad call, after all. due to what's spent n our town... on our town... the front end business is a good biz to b in. they gonna need to do it ALL OVER AGAIN, BEFORE TRUMPS LATEST TIMER GOES OFF... seriously... what's the fucking point if ur gonna do a job, like that.
perhaps if they hadn't put, "truck scale bypass, this way, by way of crazy fred's"... it wouldn't b so fucking tore up and if u think they patrol it... it wouldn't take em 18min to get to my place, in a pinch n larry the roofer, would b drunk driving dirt, more often.
hey, rock... that other day... i didn't drink one, before work, even though, wantin one. and the day i drank half a beer... i did mention it, to ltr. forget the job.
yeah, man... a twelve pack used to last me a year... and since i been weird, i been drinkin alot. it's subjective, but and it does bother me- and I'm not judgin... y'all know i like my alcohol, love my absinthe and my alcoholics, but for me... i been drinkin alot and i hear ya on the couple a day, but i do have a thing for partying down, historically so for me... i like to keep an eye on my meter. i got enough goin on with some other body parts... i have a running bet, going with my liver, for my absinthe, holidays... my liver sounded like a kreepy door hinge, crickin it's next, to shake on it, n look my lung in the eye... saying something... blablabla 130 proof absinthe and something blablabla, a decade of opioids- n then the sob had the gallstones, to ask whether we got a piece, of this cocaine traffic, yet. yeah, that's all i need... another hoby and another page to my rapsheet, book. even i was surprised when the man's, 12 pg per minute lazer printer, ran out of both- ink n paper... don't u believe, there aren't dark corners, the man and a couple of his buddies, can't assist one, in getting up from a fall. should've never said his daughter n wife looked familiar. they said they were over 18. ain't like imma card his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom