current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

now, show me a woman can do everything a man can...
not a bad idea to even the flu odds, for those of us left, under 60.

chicks firght way more graphic than doods.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Here ya go , one more at 3 AM

In the attics of my life
Full of cloudy dreams unreal

Full of tastes no tongue can know
And lights no one can see
When there was no ear to hear
You sang to me

I have spent my life
Seeking all thats still unsung
Bent my ear to hear the tune
And closed my eyes to see
When there were no strings to play you played to me

In the book of loves own dreams
Where all the print is blood
Where all the pages are my days
And all my lights grow old

When i had no wings to fly
You flew to me
You flew to me

In the secret space of dreams
Where i dreaming lay amazed
When the secrets are all told

And the petals all unfold
When there was no dream of mine
You dreamed of me .....

Attics of my life GD

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

g was askin me how many people i came into contact with, today, being as she still struggles to breathe n is still, ill.

i can elaborate as to the why... this flu is so deadly, at this time.
if i had timed how long i could hold my breath, the days before i got sick, and compared them to today. it left its mark, like no other. i can take 75% of a cigarette drag and drink a bottle, 25% slower, than that day, prior to.
if someone were a lifetime smoker, or had preexisting, lung conditions... they might no longer be, Marlboro, customers, unfortunately.
g feels I'm putting our/her life at risk. are u kiddin me? I'm givin my antibodies a good workout, daily. pumpin iron, baby!

I've yet to have a flu, i couldn't relapse, even though, y'all know i don't care for drinkin from the same well, twice. far as i know, mr standing within 12" from 7 doods, like a prison, shower, circle jerk... has yet to address, circle jerk, recidivism. i figure since he continues to not kead by example (i.e. why doesn't he just quit, if cowardly custard, can't cut the mustard) and not sweat, social distancing, minus the reporters, he threatens with career suicide... he knows- eventually, we all gonna get it... y bother with tests n soend that time n cake, on cures and inoculants, vs what if we'd done nothing, superfluous, playing with our poop, like it's play-dough. maybe it's me.
call me crazy

and yes... while ubber careful- one of the boxes i feel a great need to check is- how likely r we, to dance with flu, again. i figure with a few months of study... they already have that unaddressed answer and kakakacrash... they'd prefer to give optimistic, false hope, until their fortunes r set in stone... once more.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Here ya go , one more at 3 AM

In the attics of my life
Full of cloudy dreams unreal

Full of tastes no tongue can know
And lights no one can see
When there was no ear to hear
You sang to me

I have spent my life
Seeking all thats still unsung
Bent my ear to hear the tune
And closed my eyes to see
When there were no strings to play you played to me

In the book of loves own dreams
Where all the print is blood
Where all the pages are my days
And all my lights grow old

When i had no wings to fly
You flew to me
You flew to me

In the secret space of dreams
Where i dreaming lay amazed
When the secrets are all told

And the petals all unfold
When there was no dream of mine
You dreamed of me .....

Attics of my life GD
you're shitting me
i can't believe i was never a fan.
wow

that's really something man. thank you.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i actually want to click angry cause i never ever heard, or at least- heard the poetry, behind it.

so i don't have to pay google
do u know who actually wrote that one, dw?
and did they leave a book behind because i still dislike their fuckin sound. i don't do acid, these day n even if i wanted- no more dead heads around to sell it to ya for $50 per sheet.
seen the papers in the headshops, livin on, last time i noted their presence.
hmm... wtf else, would one use a tiny black, sheeted 8-ball, for?
if it wasn't so stickyicky... perhaps u diy fuckers could make me a nonstick, quicker, microdosing sheet than these 45 second per, capsules. man, i could do a whole vans shoebox, back in the day, with a lil cheesecloth n a few other, suppliess... gracias, Mexican mafia, buddies.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

people might feel differently about how we treat the latin culture, after a few hours in any ocj and i have toured them all; some, from the side that ain't freezin cold.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

bigotry doesn't go so well, behind bars... if u don't like having the pulp in ur oj. might consider, crossing the aisle and being as equally, "cool", to EVERYONE we encounter.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it only takes a moment, to end a life... it's good to have friends of every place, eye level, or no.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

well, the last time i was in a store, what i noted, was 1k.
and people worry about toilet paper.

like santa, sancho and m&m's... they really do exist. people over the world, including the states with Versace ilk...really can b, this fucking retarded.

oh... men's. nm... very fashionable; excellent choice...

she later went on to do a phenom job, in brimstone; u go, girl. u go.
the other went to my high school and that guy, it was said, beat his woman, as unfortunately, so many do.

Screenshot 20200402 003544 Chrome
dire wolf

dire wolf

i actually want to click angry cause i never ever heard, or at least- heard the poetry, behind it.

and did they leave a book behind because i still dislike their fuckin sound. i don't do acid, these day n even if i wanted- no more dead heads around to sell it to ya for $50 per sheet.
if it wasn't so stickyicky... perhaps u diy fuckers could make me a nonstick, quicker, microdosing sheet than these 45 second per, capsules. man, i could do a whole vans shoebox, back in the day, with a lil cheesecloth n a few other, suppliess... gracias, Mexican mafia, buddies.

if it wasn't so stickyicky... perhaps u diy fuckers could make me a nonstick, quicker, microdosing sheet than these 45 second per, capsules. man, i could do a whole vans shoebox, back in the day, with a lil cheesecloth n a few other, suppliess... gracias, Mexican mafia, buddies......
Written by Jerry Garcia and Robert Hunter.....
I got a lot of good stuff for you , music might not be your thing , but the lyrics can be genius ....

We can do grateful dead thursday , till it becomes annoying .....

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

they're a lil low, on gloves, too, apparently.

i learned how to make a dental dam n french tickler, in the pokie, takin human sexuality. if u still have access to nitrils, i can show ya. otherwise, gimme ur address. i can spare a square.

if u require magnums, i have more industrial shyt so no industrial workers r targeted.

dire wolf

dire wolf

well, the last time i was in a store, what i noted, was 1k.
and people worry about toilet paper.

like santa, sancho and m&m's... they really do exist. people over the world, including the states with Versace ilk...really can b, this fucking retarded.

oh... men's. nm... very fashionable; excellent choice...

she later went on to do a phenom job, in brimstone; u go, girl. u go.
the other went to my high school and that guy, it was said, beat his woman, as unfortunately, so many do.
Whats with the versace obsession , i got a really god story for you there , rock icons and all....
Drop it on you tomorrow at 3 am , DW

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Written by Jerry Garcia and Robert Hunter.....
I got a lot of good stuff for you , music might not be your thing , but the lyrics can be genius ....

We can do grateful dead thursday , till it becomes annoying .....
u know i don't do so well with days... i think it's Monday on Saturday... the previous Monday... and up until a pension alert, like yesterday, i thought it was the 20... figuring it'd been the tenth, long enough.
the pot calendar kept me more informed, far as date numbers, but xmas kinda fuct that up.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Whats with the versace obsession , i got a really god story for you there , rock icons and all....
Drop it on you tomorrow at 3 am , DW
i mentioned it, once, in passing. many folks don't realize, what suckers people with cash, really can b.
i admire mosh n diesel's humility and ability to live well, quietly. i should say, modestly. it means they put the people's families behind their employees, before their own dinner table. it's a rare, admirable, quality. and if y'all think orchids come cheap... one has not attended very many balls/dances/occassions/prom nights.
nor does a cat reside in an inexpensive, locale.
if y'all believe mrs mosh, wouldn't appreciate, another carat... well... y'all dunno mrs mosh very well. mr mosh might never hear the end of what good it could've done in their community.

i misspoke. translates better, as is, i think.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

mrs mosh is one if the most beautiful women I've actually, ever seen and has simple tastes... a lil redneck racin... and a small cup of coffee.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i kinda resent, my own circumstances and those of the handfull of people making decisions for the other 99% of our country... our planet... realize... in the grand scheme of things... we're just passin through; we're all just visitors on a planet, in a solar system, in a universe n usually we expect better, from guests in our homes. we're just guests and i drive an suv; I'm human, too... i could no longer travel in an upright position, for many years and fighting gaining half pound a week... was too fat, to lay in a honda accord. the civic i gave g, was out of the question.
we can do better... today, though, it makes sense: i use it to do good, for those who can't do, for themselves and u suckers pay me to go on my adventures... n then brag book about how much fun i had n how ragingly hammered i got that evening.
so yes... I'm disappointed that those we might call shot callers, are making decisions that line their n guys lucky enough to have ones, pensions, pockets, options, planes, cars, phones, etc... shit u pay for... with hanging, fossil/CC fobs.
coco may have been a bitch, but it was the man's world she was livin in, which made her so.
no more wire hangers!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

my own circumstances meaning- i can't even have my friends over, without shaming them, when they make me feel so at home, amongst their black widow webs, in every room in their home.
i simply say
-sc
you're more than welcome and keep your yap shut, til the lawyers arrive, but i would b putting u at risk, my friend, to have you over.
then, there's the cam disclosures n such.
it's y i allow my car to go to shit and continue put put putting, with 6", of dirt armorall, inside n out... wear shitty clothes, days in a row... leave time pieces, behind, etc... didn't keep my hair groomed... i like my friends comfortable. the rest means nothing. I'm not in orange county, anymore and when i was... well... my friends, i keot separate, from my wife's. there was a cost to seeing my friends... meaning every time i returned because she didn't want to go... remember the Spanish inquisition? childsplay. neither do i... my friends didn't read the label, on my anything.
i have alot more fun with the cake i save on jeans that won't fit, anyway.
and folks around me, don't change the way they look at me, whether i walk in empty handed, or not... buy one... or not and if i had a nickel, for every time I've had to wave off a drink from a veteran, I'd never have to work, again. just good fucking people; male, or female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom