current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

2:18 in, it became redundant, or offensive. I'm not sure which so - oh and the report button, is so accessible;D . umm... uh that movie, with the black kids n him. drop dead fread and ummm... nm. oh the dumb n dumber. riots!
mornin, diesel! those aholes on the periodical sidte... i would mention 30dsys the 5thish, but i don't even care. day 1, i knew i was "home", here. but my crazy and nebula's navigation- it's kinda rough, boys.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
nda i mean- i can't discuss it. but ain't goin back.
appreciate ur tolerance.
PM me your address, I’m gona mail you a binkee:). Plants look good bro!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

SEEDS, BOYZ! ok so that half p. no q, of pollinated- the handful of seeds? pop a couple? can i get an amen? if they're aren't viable- no need, to stress culling... just 2? and remind me to feed the boys. and call ltr LTR about the roof.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

already tried. the man is full of b.s. u can't cyber him, unless it's cyber Monday and... ur moment, has passed.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

the Geneva convention had nothing to do with male, pot. they have alot of space... borrowed, neighbor soil... etc. I'd thought to treat em better, but y?

20191203 095206
20191203 095209
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

the atf has seen its day. i SHOULD, gather that, but i suspect i neutralized it, during a feeding n ph adjustment.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

too sentimental, to toss em, yet.
the northbound train is holdin out, on me and... "I'M NOT DOIN... THAT!". not even for $5...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

defol t3, Tomorrow. get h2o. report figs. ummm... feed males and i lost their premix!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
SEEDS, BOYZ! ok so that half p. no q, of pollinated- the handful of seeds? pop a couple? can i get an amen? if they're aren't viable- no need, to stress culling... just 2? and remind me to feed the boys. and call ltr LTR about the roof.
What’s up with the roof?
Journeyman Roofer here with 40 years under my mop:)

Moshmen

Moshmen

"remember remember, the 5th of November & the gunpowder, treason and plot"... and that yesterday... when i FINALLY scrubbed out/vacuumed... & i was bummed, i had nobody to blame about trippin a power strip,but myELF? yeah, well... i played wingman, played in the mud, snow, durt n rox... and FORGOT that this stupid timer i loathe and am too cheap to replace (works opposite of every OTHER WHITE POWA BAR and it's also black/non reflective). it's leftovers, from the good ol days n all my other timer bars r "new-ish". what do ya want me to say? the girl was with, the day i ahem.... made some upgrades? course she was. i couldn't drive, at the time and that means... "no women, no children and no grow gear, over another hundy... while she's lookin". right so 1 less timer n 2 piece o krap, block, xmas timers i shoulda used for target practice.
where were we?
i forgot to put the dam timer, back on auto and i think my flowering hippies, all saw around 19hrs, of light, yesterday. s.o.b.! this is rookie mistakes. technically, it's the gurlz & larry the roofer's faults, so I'll let it pass, but u know the 20min beer pees, when u return? the kind ur up every 5min for? well, god bless em! i have tent vents, on the down low- ajar, so light and heat escape (minimally), but not at angles light can enter soooo... had it not been for the alien landing in the back room and beer, i would not have caught it. i used to leave a security cam n the teepee, to check on my babes, with the app... if u enjoy sleep- i don't recommend it. just can't believe... u know- I'm aware that i forget stuff and shoulda set an alarm, for lights out... but uh... i still wouldn't have been home to catch it and uhhh- it took years!!! training the lovely g how to shut off some gear, to use the tv and her angry eyes, in the other back room... during "lights on"... without flippin a fuse. THEN, there was the advent of the vacuum cleaner and "adjoining wall"... outlet so- don't even get me started on "y not have her do it". admittedly- a man, she knows how to turn on. a light switch... it's more 50/50. god gave her heart, a rack, legs for days and eyes that can both melt and level ur ash- electrical/electronics- as much her forte as sheetrock n roofing r mine.
wait- isn't this a pot site. mm. i lost it, already.

I'll get today's pics, keep my mouth shut and watch for a permission slip from the boys, to torch t1, over a new strain. I'm waiting to hear back from equilibrium genetics to c if they wanna weigh in on a name. i don't require credit for something I'm not likely to b the 1st for, anyway. atf's notorious, but many still have their heads in the gelato sand.
which reminds me... i ask equilibrium what direction the wind was blowin, strain wise and hopefully, for pain... this coming yr. I'll double check, but i could swear he said- GELATO SHERBERT type stuff. i remember acknowledging within, that i thought em trendy strains. i don't like limited options and trends can do that. admittedly, i wanted banner 3, bad and it looked like beautiful plant n structure, but there was gonna b plenty around for a while. only trend i think i chased, was THE WHITE. it is what they say... but when phantom cookies wasn't (might have been white cookies- i forget, but it was pre-widow) even cured- it was the strongest thing n my hizzy, at the time. it was so hard to find because mosh and those crazy Floridians, keep everything to themselves. y ya think i imported one of their zero tan line, women 4 myself? well... she had that tan, when i got er. now, she thinks the neighbors can c an acre/to acres- off and through a block wall so ... no more moon tanning, i guess.

um- if u f'd off, at some point- check your timers for status/setting. reminds me- o wait- yeah so life lessons! right?! ummm fans! new fans, tend to shut off, with a power, anything. oldskool4 fans ;D... have switches n stuff to make sure your housefire keeps going, or... that it starts blowin, soon as power, returns vs the convenience of a remote, i seldom have a need for and the only reason i do- is for misbehaved plants that should lose s finger, anyway and power failure, when i gotta switch em back on... without the other one- shuttin back off!!! but i digress... GOOD MORNING LOONEY BIN!
yes, new pics of drama queens... I'll get on it.
I think k there is s thread somewhere on being fucked by the timer!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

fellas, this was from growershouse.com ...
i received a grip of cvaults n umm... bovadas, from these peeps. my cvaults, arrived, dented... it was OBVIOUS, it was a logistics issue. I'm not real materialistic- i just wanted what was fair. i spoke with em... they got back to me, faster than i realized, thanks to bogus, jmail, filters that don't work... i checked em, under the pool, h2o. one, was air tight... the other- had such tiny bubbles that WE know... we don't require em to b THAT sealed... do those who don't use rh, exchangers, not burp their poop? and longer than "TINY BUBBLES...", (THANX, DON HO), would allow for? for those who carry that kind of baggage- mind your heart rate, blood pressure n decide, whether your life is worth a 5ish gallon, cauldron. ummm... they were awesome. they let me choose: reship/return (and wait a day, to start curing, bud ur psyched about) & a player to b named, later... i had no significant, foreseeable, needs so i appreciated their good will and got a sick deal, on a grip of bovedas.

shipping, was early. peeps r awesome, speak to u, treak u like a king/queen and ummm... educate u and ummm- send enough deal codes u don't even remember what you'd "need" to ask for, even if they offered it to ya, for a buck. plus, i suspect they let slip me email, to applicable, mfrs. I'm kool, with that. vivosun can b a lil "sharky" (subjective opinion. i had an x gf/stalker issue it's just reminiscent of, is all- lots of soliciting, email; subjectively, speaking), but other than that- no complaints.

SAFETY MEETING!
(unfortunately, for me... and 2 of my lights, came with "cool dood shades" (80s movie, reference)... i didn't think too much of it. the guy i learned not to arc weld from... told me, back n the 70sish, not to look at the actual "arc"... i assumed, if i didn't look, directly at the lights (like a moth, to a flamer)... i was golden and my ocular cavities, would not b "glassed over"... so i figure- new, sick lookin, $125, automatic welding helmet, or gratis: don't look directly into the lights, like bug's life, said... ummm... yeah, well- show of hands- how many of u, r usin reflective, material? what color, if any, is the pain, in occupied territory? and i don't wanna hear u ladies say, "swiss coffee", "ecru"... we r men... it's either white, or it's black. there's no grey area, or, "avocado", for reflectivity. low self esteem? starin atchur toes? entitled millennial? nose high? where u think ur suns r reflecting? that's right! so it wasn't a gimic, so you'd buy their light... and while sir nate, here, is a day late, in my case... he's/they're lookin out for your visual safety, so u can read their provocative, sale-mails! i know, i know... that's "deep". might take a gander. they're good peeps. they act as if... u don't spend that buck, cause you're bummed- they'll go under. real nice folks and no- i have no interest in their co.; financially speaking- but when someone does me right- i would see them succeed, if it's within my powa... and as I'm "lazy"... this, minimal effort - not a problem.

SAFETY, FIRST! i could read a soup can, 2yrs back. today... somehow- all i can read, is centerfolds n party jokes, especially, in bar lighting. amber bock, draft... couldn't even read the hype on the half-baseball bat.

"

Hi Spare-

I’m sharing some info with our community of growers because there are increasing reports of growers getting irreversible eye damage from high UV lights including but not limited to cataracts and macular degeneration.
If you spend a fair amount of time in an indoor grow or greenhouse with artificial lighting, please make sure to use a good form of eye protection--any product is better than none. Also, we made this video recently that is extremely enlightening for those who wish to learn more. It’s 7 minutes that could save you years of good eyesight.
Have questions? Please feel free to ask away.
Nate
Thanks again, Spare :)
Nate Lipton, CEO,
Growers House
--
Sent from my iPhone

P.S. If you work in quality assurance or employee safety for a commercial growing operation, I’d recommend getting something like this to inexpensively protect your employees and reduce the risk of workplace injuries. Forward this to the relevant party.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

What’s up with the roof?
Journeyman Roofer here with 40 years under my mop:)
u have got to b kiddin me.you stick with what your best at- makin people spit their coffee out, through their noses. old LTR, is a vet, with a lifetime of experience... I'm old. he has 30yrs, on me. my "family"/neighbors (vet fam), introduced me to him. we have forest gump, up - rain/ice/snow/whatever. it's a vent thang... he's played santa (on my roof), 3x, now- only charging the initial $50. i dunno y, but he likes me. i was a decade long, pain shutin... I'm not handy and have somehow, always gotten along, with blue collar. i just appreciate hard work & know that quality, takes a lifetime to master and has $$$$ value. i struggle with "taking"... especially, with vets/anyone, really. i took, when i was a kid and have spent a lifetime, disclosing and making my own... ummm... quality, reputation, i guess? integrity/honesty- i regret, my childhood and go extremely the other way, to compensate- "i have issues...". i was an awful kid.
ummm... so the first time he came (shoulda known better than to get me started), - I've never been handy. i do further and excessive damage to ANYTHING i try to fix. right- no pop, teachin... go figure. daddy issues. so the first time, larry the roofer showed up (terrible with names; helps me identify and remember, but he's a lifetime, contractor, it's just how iii met him, via referral. well... 3mo of vfws and maybe 800 later (I'd have spent more, to hear this man call me, "friend")- i love this man. hush... he could live 25yrs, or die on my roof, if i allow him aloft. my friends don't get to work for me. it never ends well. u don't get to work on my house n not get paid. he would never charge me what he's worth... i don't take from vets... it's complicated. the man gets upset, when people pay him too much. i refuse to accept less than I'm worth (social security, not withstanding) & i refuse to pay any man, less than he's worth... so we're kinda at an impass. he won't refer me out- feels anyone else, would b, "lesser"... i don't like the world knowing I'm worth robbing... sigh. it's exhausting. and the lovely g won't stop applying "pressure", about the "gaping hole"... in the DRYWALL, ONLY because handy, ptsd steve, showed me where to demo, in preparation... I'm tryin to physically rehab!! THIS, i can do, if u just tell me, where!!! that took ptsd... a lifetime to learn! i did, "TAKE", from the man!

now, realize- my roof, is insured and the umm... thingy, is negligible AND AFFORDABLE! so the first time, LTR got up there... i dunno what these things cost and in cali- it's NEVER, less than $300... regardless of the issue/repair. so i had 500ish, in my sweaty, fist. he charged me $50. my jaw dropped, i gave him $80 & told him i swallow. jk... he could've been like my shady poolman and asked for $800... I'd have known no better. hence, my desperation, to befriend such a person. ummm... anyway, yeah- and ltr, knows, it's insured. meanwhile, i need to learn, drywall... but soon discovered- i need to b exercising, overhead... i was stoppin for breaks, every 5-10, just with demo- makita and manual... i suck! but it's high time i lean, minus the fear of heights...
he introduced me to the "best drywall man, in the county"... i wasn't going to hug my gals, soon to b, new hero, day 1. i wasn't raised that way.
the lovely g, believes in guys' nightS out, prolly more than is good for my liver. she doesn't often come out... oh yeah, plus there's her pain dealeo- she's still on the horizontal all day, plan, til we trans her off opioids, as well. ummm... SHE CAME OUT, TONIGHT! the mud guy/santa clause twin, was there!!! ltr said to solicit him. didn't think it appropriate- asked for second intro... got it- denied previous acquaintance, with LTR... (i could tell the intro, moved me to the front of the line... the man does the equivalent, of hardee's n pigley wiggleys... and we wont freeze, over a 9sf hole, in the DRYWALL, only. i gave it a pink panther rool/"tampon"... asked ptsd steve, for 7' of the mylar roll i donated to him, to patch that- for the 85% heat reflectivity rate at what was it- 8-1400mhz, or something. I'm messing uo the terms, but it seemed, significant and coal/propane/oil/electric heat, ain't cheap!
i recognize my crazy- ps, doesn't seem to know, when he's weird... it's not happening. no biggie- i slapped a tarp, above and below... i can tell, it's humin away, but i prepay... EVERYTHING- case the heart goes... G, won't b cold, etc. ummm... anyway- like my life- things, couldn't b better- what better friends to have... sigh... just n this case- it's complicated... it could b said, that at this moment, ltr is "worthless to me", with regard to my roof.
far as backing down the girl... that, "pressure" (if i fail, she fails, the kid fails, the xxx fails, her uncle n mom fail... it's alot of pressure- u know- this is how men think... it's not all that altruistic, or hero/desperate sounding... it's just how i/men feel... I'm not loppin off my junk, just to change that)... i do exploit my NEW friend's reputation for helpin peeps, tellin her, "he would never allow a friend, to drown, or freeze, or suffocate (snow...)... and she dismounts my back for a 5min breather, give r take.

so don't worry- i got this, ty, diesel.

ummm... but i won't forget the offer. hope i can return the fav. means tonz! what's this, the 3rd time we've spoken? liked ya, the first time.

i forget what i was sayin, but truly, my life couldn't b better. karma wise- i have it comin. spiritually- "they're all watchin... prolly, laughin".
$- all good it's my farm. my car/toys, etc.

3mo ago, i was in the horizontal, pain, chronic everything, club... i owe a life, or so, to rick simpson's selflessness and cannabis oil (now)... so- I'll take your humor n time, "sir", (perhaps a tip, or 2...) & nothin more. ty, so much! & for what u do, "here".

-spare

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

& i told the drywall guy that for that price, i get to watch, help as I'm able n learn... i got teased about voyeurism, so it's fine. apparently, I'll fit right in. shoulda been a sailor! but my lovely g, is... appeased, for at least the next to songs so- all good!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

oh and far as not checkin alerts, often as i should- 1. when i get weird- ummm... my irrational phobias, r exacerbated. 2. no- doesn't... they're not logical to me, either, but i can often guesstimate the whys- 3. don't deal well, with bad news... but I'm improving- umm... genuine, negative reactions... other growers... mods... some sites r... less... "tolerant"; especially with off topic and uptighties... clashing personalities n differing opinions, happen, all the time... other sites- some, r quick, to click report... not, here! i try to mind myself, but ummm... i have issues and am not always... presentable.

urgh- digressing.
bad news, appointments... reasons that cause one to b erect and under the sun, with chronic migraines- realize- it's essentially a headache u now live in mortal fear of... and sound, sunlight... people and if ur up... u hurt. if ur down... u hurt! rso- was the first time I'd slept more than 2 consecutive hrs, in a decade. u don't realize how much pressure on ur chest n stress on ur heart n mind- really, ALL these issues cause... til it's/they're GONE! ummm so one becomes a shut in/agoraphobic. maybe u shower, once a week... nobody's around to notice and one shower, no longer removes ur whitetrash, stank... other hygiene falls away. u either no longer fit n the tub, or the gal couldn't pull u out, if u couldn't pull it off.
where's that pacifier, diesel!? no- i can laugh at it, now...
first day off the poison, i didn't even feel the preceding fart, comin. first, since diapers! i labeled that oil batch, the same so i wouldn't forget... yup- permanent opioid dm... by the time i got out of the shower (too cold, to hose down!!!)- the bedding was changed... 1000 threadcounts, back on (god, i hope we had the mattress pad on) & my lovely g, didn't even breathe. the dog, looked strangely, satisfied, though.
when u r born, into unluck... u learn to laugh at yourself, early on...
i told my sweet gal, exactly what i named the batch... and laughed. she then, smiled that leveling smile and mentioned that weinerdog, bytch, was only too happy, to immediately point out the nonbadger spot, underground (covers)... so that everyone would know exactly what n where, her daddy, shart himself. sigh. remember, "AS GOOD AS IT GETS"? remember what mr stud says, when he closes the "happy" trunk? ...
"NEVER A BREAK! NEVER!". story of my life. I'll trade brownish... bearclaws n sherrif's badges, over migraines n pain, any day! couldn't b better! my knees... pffft!! my mind!! r more ... disturbing... two step back wise, than poop. besides, i haven't worn chonies, in 20some yrs. 1. I'm cheap. 2. free advertising: i dress to the left. 3. no "evidence "!!! in situations, such as these!
4... next ranch- I'm thinkin hardwood! ;D... repurposed... it's already brown!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
u have got to b kiddin me.you stick with what your best at- makin people spit their coffee out, through their noses. old LTR, is a vet, with a lifetime of experience... I'm old. he has 30yrs, on me. my "family"/neighbors (vet fam), introduced me to him. we have forest gump, up - rain/ice/snow/whatever. it's a vent thang... he's played santa (on my roof), 3x, now- only charging the initial $50. i dunno y, but he likes me. i was a decade long, pain shutin... I'm not handy and have somehow, always gotten along, with blue collar. i just appreciate hard work & know that quality, takes a lifetime to master and has $$$$ value. i struggle with "taking"... especially, with vets/anyone, really. i took, when i was a kid and have spent a lifetime, disclosing and making my own... ummm... quality, reputation, i guess? integrity/honesty- i regret, my childhood and go extremely the other way, to compensate- "i have issues...". i was an awful kid.
ummm... so the first time he came (shoulda known better than to get me started), - I've never been handy. i do further and excessive damage to ANYTHING i try to fix. right- no pop, teachin... go figure. daddy issues. so the first time, larry the roofer showed up (terrible with names; helps me identify and remember, but he's a lifetime, contractor, it's just how iii met him, via referral. well... 3mo of vfws and maybe 800 later (I'd have spent more, to hear this man call me, "friend")- i love this man. hush... he could live 25yrs, or die on my roof, if i allow him aloft. my friends don't get to work for me. it never ends well. u don't get to work on my house n not get paid. he would never charge me what he's worth... i don't take from vets... it's complicated. the man gets upset, when people pay him too much. i refuse to accept less than I'm worth (social security, not withstanding) & i refuse to pay any man, less than he's worth... so we're kinda at an impass. he won't refer me out- feels anyone else, would b, "lesser"... i don't like the world knowing I'm worth robbing... sigh. it's exhausting. and the lovely g won't stop applying "pressure", about the "gaping hole"... in the DRYWALL, ONLY because handy, ptsd steve, showed me where to demo, in preparation... I'm tryin to physically rehab!! THIS, i can do, if u just tell me, where!!! that took ptsd... a lifetime to learn! i did, "TAKE", from the man!

now, realize- my roof, is insured and the umm... thingy, is negligible AND AFFORDABLE! so the first time, LTR got up there... i dunno what these things cost and in cali- it's NEVER, less than $300... regardless of the issue/repair. so i had 500ish, in my sweaty, fist. he charged me $50. my jaw dropped, i gave him $80 & told him i swallow. jk... he could've been like my shady poolman and asked for $800... I'd have known no better. hence, my desperation, to befriend such a person. ummm... anyway, yeah- and ltr, knows, it's insured. meanwhile, i need to learn, drywall... but soon discovered- i need to b exercising, overhead... i was stoppin for breaks, every 5-10, just with demo- makita and manual... i suck! but it's high time i lean, minus the fear of heights...
he introduced me to the "best drywall man, in the county"... i wasn't going to hug my gals, soon to b, new hero, day 1. i wasn't raised that way.
the lovely g, believes in guys' nightS out, prolly more than is good for my liver. she doesn't often come out... oh yeah, plus there's her pain dealeo- she's still on the horizontal all day, plan, til we trans her off opioids, as well. ummm... SHE CAME OUT, TONIGHT! the mud guy/santa clause twin, was there!!! ltr said to solicit him. didn't think it appropriate- asked for second intro... got it- denied previous acquaintance, with LTR... (i could tell the intro, moved me to the front of the line... the man does the equivalent, of hardee's n pigley wiggleys... and we wont freeze, over a 9sf hole, in the DRYWALL, only. i gave it a pink panther rool/"tampon"... asked ptsd steve, for 7' of the mylar roll i donated to him, to patch that- for the 85% heat reflectivity rate at what was it- 8-1400mhz, or something. I'm messing uo the terms, but it seemed, significant and coal/propane/oil/electric heat, ain't cheap!
i recognize my crazy- ps, doesn't seem to know, when he's weird... it's not happening. no biggie- i slapped a tarp, above and below... i can tell, it's humin away, but i prepay... EVERYTHING- case the heart goes... G, won't b cold, etc. ummm... anyway- like my life- things, couldn't b better- what better friends to have... sigh... just n this case- it's complicated... it could b said, that at this moment, ltr is "worthless to me", with regard to my roof.
far as backing down the girl... that, "pressure" (if i fail, she fails, the kid fails, the xxx fails, her uncle n mom fail... it's alot of pressure- u know- this is how men think... it's not all that altruistic, or hero/desperate sounding... it's just how i/men feel... I'm not loppin off my junk, just to change that)... i do exploit my NEW friend's reputation for helpin peeps, tellin her, "he would never allow a friend, to drown, or freeze, or suffocate (snow...)... and she dismounts my back for a 5min breather, give r take.

ummm... but i won't forget the offer. hope i can return the fav. means tonz! what's this, the 3rd time we've spoken? liked ya, the first time.

i forget what i was sayin, but truly, my life couldn't b better. karma wise- i have it comin. spiritually- "they're all watchin... prolly, laughin".

3mo ago, i was in the horizontal, pain, chronic everything, club... i owe a life, or so, to rick simpson's selflessness and cannabis oil (now)... so- I'll take your humor n time, "sir", (perhaps a tip, or 2...) & nothin more. ty, so much! & for what u do, "here".

-spare

-spare
That’s all you had to say bro,
You got this!
Need any advice for your roof bro, I’m just a holler away:)

1D1

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

oh oh! exploiting ur offer!!
our mattress is on the floor cause i freak about the likelihood of all things that kill, making a home, underneath, like the kidz, uncle Tom's! the infestations r thought of, more as "tennants"... as if they had their own, landlord, Tennant, lawyers!

anyway, the lovely g, has her gear, charging n close proximity, to pillows. ever seen a criminal, light a cig? it's just a matter of time, til we r cast, in the next, pepsi, commercial! isn't there a cover, or threaded, outlet covers they sell, "you people ", use? got a link? you could b saving... 5 lives and the lives of- countless things that kill... i spray, every season... yes, got the backpack one... and g somehow manages to keep a spotless house. like i said- not logical fears... but i still only maintain a PLATFORM BED (no undercarriage), in any guest quarters. the garden has me regretting, 3, spankin new, mattresses. it's a long story and though it's been yrs... still, too close to the surface to discuss, as i recently had to replace, lesser quality, storage covers n 2 rolls of trex tape. it's a bug n nesting thing... i feel these fears r legit. u should see my previous, snow tires. well... anyway, i have one, full size, all season (worthless), SPARE.... one! the p.o.s. the x signed off on...'s, remaining t-tire... doesn't count. seemed stupid, to waste a new, duplicate spare. doesn't pay the rent, though. ¿got hoarder?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

equilibrium genetics> are you or a fan,? Thought I saw them mentioned
long as ur brite enough to read the fine print (regular seeds)- they're fantastic and when u pay for 6, "REGULAR"... even if ur dumb, like me- they give 12-13 in ea. 6pk. the cool, "I GROW!, ROB ME", gratis, herald/sticker/moniker/umm... marquee (i miss my WORDS!)... a vile one may repurpose, for pollen collection... and a foil-ish, hideaway, for pollen/future seeds. ummm... email em, they'll talk to u. lemme find their response for nxt yrs, "exciting strains"- i asked for more pain related, intel. ummm... if u watch those geeks, on YouTube, they're intriguing, daring and fascinating.
they'll explain their strong beliefs in strain... ummm... consistency? not the word, but intent behind nonfem strains.
what else... said they weren't interested in shipping/expanding. prolly waitin on fed greenlight. ummm... just an assumption. the price was negligible, when i called b.s., on costin more than eurotrash. the seller, it's my opinion, can't b flexible, without vendor, support so... draw ur own conclusions, but I'd happened to b back n cali. that's the only dispensaries/state i seen em in. i didn't have to wait a month and 9 days, for 3x , "3 more days", emails... i did not know, when i got maybe a dozen, intriguing strains, that they were, "REGULAR"... , but after the last time, of at least a few... of a dutch seed joint's differing definition of, "fem", seeds... i exploited the half empty glass. a cool gal, from a lesser, similar site, guided me through her world of pollen (I'm allergic, turns out... of course), askin nothin in return and niw, i have an entirely different opinion, of males. it just means that thanks to a business that doesn't seem to care about repeat customers... I'll never have to buy atf anything, again and in 2015- atf, was the best thing I'd smoked, since i was a rotten, kid. i also had occasion to run into Pacific seeds, also, by chance, a cali co. they do ship. being me, i didn't read their reviews, until I'd already entered the launch codes. it was the only pimp i found, to have my search results for strongest strains, known to man... in the universe... under one roof. I'm no top shelf, sucker, but as an oil household- yeah... returns n effectiveness- matter. I'd also already discovered that cbd, doesn't do for me, what it does, for so many, but the higher thc- seems reliably reliable, with regard to pain so yeah... "strongest stuff, in the house"... but admittedly, the white widow xtrm- freaked me out. it may have been the bud, bud it's 3 batches n - i said 3 strains, earlier, but some of my oil batches, have up to 8 strains; entourage, exponentially. so- at least a few batches (prolly 7, in the fridge. it's a reset thang), later and... it ain't the refer. search, "mental condition where people speak in tangents". then, search, "schizophrenia opioids". i never abused em. took less, more often than not... ummm... um uh. one sec. well, anyway, it ain't the mota. it's reminiscent of Egyptian eye... 8ball... blue telephones, etc. it's not the childhood friend, it once was.
what were we talkin about? o seeds. yeah, those peeps r fantastic. I'm still waiting for response to give em first dibbs at namin the strain- atf... with one o theirs. can't say whether it's "out there", but leafy n wikiweed n that other, hard to navigate, mainstream one- didn't have record of a name so... it's more their baby, than mine and- they were nice to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom