• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

it would be our loss, to see DOD go.
my thread... the stie... a lesser place
Dont wanna go but I may end up losing my temper & getting banned like so many others, I dont keep my mouth shut real well when I have things to say about giant elephants in front of my face & I'm told I cant because of some rule that has nothing to do with my life

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

g said something... again... i thought not to mention, or verity, however... it was the story behind the story... what was unspoken... i felt applies, true, or untrue.

"woohan", is going to begin traveling, again.
and aside from what i feel is an unanswered, for me... relapse, question...
my next thought was, "who will allow them in", considering the looks in eyes, I've witnessed. state to state... country to country... town to town... i mean diesel was healthy, when he was stopped... what if he wasn't.... he'd have just made the woohan, ten most unwanted list.
now imagine we're Chinese... living in woohan... where the freaks come out at night.... i tell you... perhaps i spell woohan correctly... perhaps i don't.... I'm not going to show china the indignity of spending the time on such an asinine effort, when people r dying.

g said something about right about what's up with banks. do i even want to know? been leaving my cash, tryin not to exacerbate what's likely to b a shortage, or not worth its salt, anyway.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Dont wanna go but I may end up losing my temper & getting banned like so many others, I dont keep my mouth shut real well when I have things to say about giant elephants in front of my face & I'm told I cant because of some rule that has nothing to do with my life
i have never received a threat of ban from this site. not been censored, once. u r welcome here and to say what u like, anytime. diesel's, job... in mind, as u know, already.
option 2... your lane... far as i know... probably the only reason I'm still hunting and pecking away at a keyboard, here.
these are legit, grow journals. people are here for and to help and yes, show a lil pride.
i started all pot. this wasn't a Choice, for me. they're not a political site... they're just not. we have to understand that the way... and i never checked to c what country, thc... really ops, out ofm.. but in the states, if you were under the impression free speech was allowed... better mind what you say.
on a private site, or... a monitered, attention getting site- i know for a fact, the previous site i used was so mainstream and dea haranged, etc... they make it near impossible to operate and it encourages much selfishness/fear and significant thought police, reporting. the report button should b burned, but as we do- have the right to say it.... someone has the right to disagree and your batting for a league of your own... won't get you stoned, least not in the u.s.a.; especially, not on a cannabis site.

you need to do what's best for you.
i thought about it.... there's no place, like home.
u all made me feel it's ok to breathe and i don't have to hide, pace, rock... the number of baths, has declined, significantly!!! good, bad, or indifferent. i was just like- well, screw it. if i can't write n chill with you pieces of shit.... i don't want to write, anywhere.
-true story

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

g said something... again... i thought not to mention, or verity, however... it was the story behind the story... what was unspoken... i felt applies, true, or untrue.

"woohan", is going to begin traveling, again.
and aside from what i feel is an unanswered, for me... relapse, question...
my next thought was, "who will allow them in", considering the looks in eyes, I've witnessed. state to state... country to country... town to town... i mean diesel was healthy, when he was stopped... what if he wasn't.... he'd have just made the woohan, ten most unwanted list.
now imagine we're Chinese... living in woohan... where the freaks come out at night.... i tell you... perhaps i spell woohan correctly... perhaps i don't.... I'm not going to show china the indignity of spending the time on such an asinine effort, when people r dying.

g said something about right about what's up with banks. do i even want to know? been leaving my cash, tryin not to exacerbate what's likely to b a shortage, or not worth its salt, anyway.

Show me where them freaks at

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

thinking of g's cali trip... sick, still... gotta p, somewhere... i gave my porta... to the club... we don't use it. poop... road poop... ain't good, her goin anywhere and they'll b the same dicks they always are, at the rx about legit, dope... then... cause I'm tryin not to watch news... should i b quarantined... she's fucked.... should she b, solo... drivin sick... I'd have no hoopty...
meh... 32psi... ignorance is bliss. I'll go with her attitude about opioids and anchor myself to the car... "i don't know"... and I'll pack, like a bitch... again... just ...in...case...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

trying to stay out of music mode and serenade our dod into stayin. but... dod needs to ignore the con in me and do what's healthiest for dod

in point of fact
i believe thcfarmer recognizes
their/our people ARE shellshocked and have likely laxed, even more to see that their members need a place for a lil catharsis and if i were still a betting man... i have little doubt these conversations have been addressed, at the thc conference table, which might actually b one of the few conference tables which has yet to b... "tainted"... by men of power and blue dresses.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i wasn't gonna say anything, but i thought i saw a wet spot, on mosh's office desk.... didn't look like cheerios, chems, or coffee..., to me.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

remember the ice cream trucks... schwann's trucks... home grocer, etc.
i forget the name of the biz, but it was a dotcom, type company... meh... maybe 97ish... and between brand new warehouse to shiny, more expensive, brand new trucks... using fuel services, etc... they soon, failed.

there's a market for mobile grocers, again... 26'ers... halfsets... driver grabs it for ya... one brand, only... regardless of markets staying open, or closing, or their ostracizing policies... there's a market for this... cheap fuel... gouge, pricing, already... well... guess it'd have to b the 26's... drivers would b in short supply. converted rv... toy trailer... even dry goods, only... no doubt, people would b happy to see anyone willing to bring supplies, to their doors.
people who don't have internet... don't order, online...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ok... I'm on pg 382. and i am not caught up to even this page.
spoke to larry... somewhat mellow. lemme catch up.
i feel retarded, having to catch up on this thread, in particular. yup... retarded.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Wish we could help rather than harm. Very depressing, saw very old lady getting her stuff thrown out & put by dumpster yesterday. She has no where to go. Not supposed to be any evictions right now but her notice was served in early march so it was right before the eviction hold took place. I'm so disappointed in us sometimes that I even cry

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

headin for 379

i ask all around town... and forget to ask u guys. how's everyone's families, right here?
mosh, how's pops?
how's your son n his microclimate?
d- how's mrs' recovery? everyone else?

dod?
cat?
wolf? rock?
bloodstain?

how's your families holdin up? neighbors? friends?
i found it interesting that ummm...
bullhead's employees are frightened, but still having to work.
kingman is... indifferent, bordering, hostile... typically.
and um... ludlow, is clueless, minus those who stand to profit and it's almost preferable because- they're definitely not hysterical/panicked. not ummm... taking precautions, really, but it hasn't seemed to have affected they, or their families (pg&e? something in the water?). it was actually an extremely unique, surreal, experience, to/for me.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Thank you for asking. Parents & other few living relatives are healthy & have to lol. Mr DOD still has to work but hes home sick today (weed sometimes makes him ill, happens to handful of ppl out there, looking into possible neem oil allergy or something along those lines, I know what goes into my stuff so after we switch him in few weeks we will see if it happens anymore). I'm trying to force myself to go to sleep right now, need more than the hour I've gotten so far to pull off overnight at work. They are finally providing masks at my jobs now. I'm surrounded by idiots tho so I'll feel little better with 1 tbh. Mom still has to work, best friend still working too. I just hope they stay safe, 1s a truck driver, 1 works in prison

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and by the way, dod,
the previous site i used, wouldn't allow YouTube links, copyright stuffs, web links u couldn't like, but one might screen shot the link. weird stuffs which eventually, got one suspended, banned, pimp slapped... i was often, all of the above and the room to stretch n look around, on this site- could i have found a better place, to lose my marbles...
some days, we all get a lil "off" & while i would clearly b an "extremist"... even for a regular individual to b able to blow off steam n not b spanked for having a ruff day... even the members at thcfarmer, either came, or became... more tolerant than the stick up their ass members, i often, encountered.
even the cuss... which i know i eased into... in real life... this is how i, many truckers and sailors, speak. i don't use em for shock value, or to offend. one word is as good as another, in my mind. i know the see you next Tuesday, is likely a nono, so i don't test that theory, but in my house- bitch and "dear" and "honey", are filthier, than kunta kinte.
on the other site... the same tards who reported cuss, would use it, themselves, free of charge.
you potheads r just a better clas, of people, on this site.
what about a chat room, dod? u get the instant feedback, minus the diesel filtration which means- u may b disrespected... may get hit on, incessantly... but depending on your needs- how bout that? music chat?
still goes other directions, but it's less like signing up, for bumble/grinder and scruff/whatever.
think those b the sites, diesel suggested.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hopefully never been opened ? Lol
i have never received a threat of ban from this site. not been censored, once. u r welcome here and to say what u like, anytime. diesel's, job... in mind, as u know, already.
option 2... your lane... far as i know... probably the only reason I'm still hunting and pecking away at a keyboard, here.
these are legit, grow journals. people are here for and to help and yes, show a lil pride.
i started all pot. this wasn't a Choice, for me. they're not a political site... they're just not. we have to understand that the way... and i never checked to c what country, thc... really ops, out ofm.. but in the states, if you were under the impression free speech was allowed... better mind what you say.
on a private site, or... a monitered, attention getting site- i know for a fact, the previous site i used was so mainstream and dea haranged, etc... they make it near impossible to operate and it encourages much selfishness/fear and significant thought police, reporting. the report button should b burned, but as we do- have the right to say it.... someone has the right to disagree and your batting for a league of your own... won't get you stoned, least not in the u.s.a.; especially, not on a cannabis site.

you need to do what's best for you.
i thought about it.... there's no place, like home.
u all made me feel it's ok to breathe and i don't have to hide, pace, rock... the number of baths, has declined, significantly!!! good, bad, or indifferent. i was just like- well, screw it. if i can't write n chill with you pieces of shit.... i don't want to write, anywhere.
-true story
I think you need to write! And I’m happy to read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom