cut early (mildew) . .

• Thread starter drpressure600
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I had to chope my uk cheese due to this shit:( and i never got to even flush her and i usualy flush for 2-3 weeks so im not going to enjoy this smoke:(

it was my xmas smoke aswell:(

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

this mildew stuff is wierd, ive never had this in any of my grow rooms since ive been growing and its crazy alot of us have got this mildew in our rooms?

F

frankie-smiles

yeah, i'm having trouble with it too. Just seems to go for smaller and weaker plants, my big strong ones are fine but the ones just outta veg are hit bad. I've killed a few weaker ones and got a de-humidifier in there now. This stuff sux.

D

drpressure600

other photos . .

they are only some of the photos hazy, i got some with powdery mildew, the others bud rot, i just usually cut the mildew ones straight away from the buds, last nite i only cut 2 'AK 47' plants dripping from mildew, i should have taken the photos b 4 i cut them . .

D

drpressure600

cut plants . .

this here is what i got when i cropped . .

Skunk tray 1
Skunk tray 2
Skunk tary 3
Paper wit buds 1
F

FastForward

Nice harvest DrP! Even with the loss from the rot you should have a very green Xmas :)

D

drpressure600

thanks ok . .

thanks ok, check out the pics i put up in basic growing information, under 'big yielding plant', they turned out well . .

i've a whole camera full of photos on the way, ha ha . .

D

drpressure600

are u going to trim the small leaves for hash ?[/QUOTE,

no, i have the bag & my friend has the bubble machine to do it, but i haven't bothered yet, i do have bags full of leaves hazy, & i just put them in the bins, i'll have to look into using them soon . .

H

hazyfontazy

are u going to trim the small leaves for hash ?[/QUOTE,

no, i have the bag & my friend has the bubble machine to do it, but i haven't bothered yet, i do have bags full of leaves hazy, & i just put them in the bins, i'll have to look into using them soon . .

save em ,,i'm coming to Dublin soon and we can have a hash and oil making session :smoke

D

drpressure600

no probs . .

no 'h', i'll save them for you, no probs at all . .

D

drpressure600

heres two plants suffering from mildew, i cut them alongside the rest as soon as i noticed it . .

IMG 0753
IMG 0754
S

Stackin Paper

Damn i never realised it got that bad, the worst i've ever seen was white spots on the leaves, guess this is an extreme case of it eh?

D

drpressure600

i told my friend out of a grow shop and told him, he said it was, fuck it, i never seen that shit before until recently, i had plants rotten as well that i taut was bud rot, but it was totally different, the pics are up in this tread,

S

Stackin Paper

You must have real bad air up there cos the only time i ever got mould indoors was when the cola's were fat as fook, and i mean really fat, just started from the inside out but i cut it out intime and they got to finish in time.

Top Bottom