Cyco Nutrients

• Thread starter MediNice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

noone88

I used flower a/b/c on my very reliable blue dream clone.

Flower a: works like bushmaster. Ignore the calculator. Use at 1.5 to 2ml per gallon. Stops stretch immediately

Flower b: Chlormequat Chloride. Used at 2/3rd strength on days 8-14. Added a lot of weight, more than phosphoload, but decrease in quality (less trichomes). Will probably use it at full strength, one feeding only, at day 14 and see how it works.

Flower c: Used one week before flush. Replaces your finisher (ie Overdrive). Works okay, but didn't notice a difference. It's suppose to make the flower denser.

Flower B is probably the most interesting product out of flower a/b/c. I'm going to mess around with the dosage/application and also combine it with phosphoload to see what kind of result I get.

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Probably shouldn't say anything but try the XL as a booster week 3 or early 4 don't mix with other bloom boosters. Peace

N

noone88

Yea I was actually going to try that. Supposedly using Cyco XL in weeks 4,5, and 6 at 1/4 ml / gallon increases yield. I was not told about mixing with other bloom boosters. What has worked for you?

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
I have used at week 3 with good results. Was wondering if it could be used further along. Definitely tightened things up a bit.

YaaMon

YaaMon

I just used Cyco XL starting at week 3 and going through week 5 for my first time and the results are amazing. I only used it a .5 ml/gal with a ph of 5.5 - 5.6

Cyco FTW, great nutrients in my book

Cookies
DSC00876

M

MsKush420

I always have trouble with deficiencies during veg. I have recently added FloraMicro from GH into my veg regime and hope to see some good results soon!

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Just my two cents but I had been struggling to find a good constant nutrient line to run. An,canna,humboldts own I won the platinum series combo pack from the cyco booth it had everything including the xl it didn't have the sugar rush but I purchased it. Well to the point I ran the full line up and loved it so I decided to do the sensi a and b from advanced and cyco for a side by side AN held it's own but I went with the cyco and haven't looked back since. I use the xl in week 4 once then I cut the recommended dose in half and hit it once in week 5 I found that if you hit it in week 3 or earlier you get a crazy stretch that's uncontrollable. I personally love the entire cyco lineup i do use an big bud week 6 and 7 the cyco sugar rush is better than bud candy in my opinion. I may try and compare a new nutrient line but I love the cyco line I did sweet lower yield when using the xl in week 3 and not using big bud for some reason when I changed it up a little and the Xl week 4 and half strength week 5 then hit the big bud week 6 and 7 I still run the potash from cyco I just cut it in half.

straincreation

straincreation

This is an awesome post to all here been looking to get off the AN train for a few years now, dont get me i wrong i run a bit of canna and botanicare also. Been looking into cyco or DM for a long long time, well it seems whoever runs the cyco line mixes with AN for a sub. I still wanna gi down that track i run sensi bloom ab, id love to run conni. But so damn expensive, i do prefer conni. Over seni big time though, in my opinion sensi has way to much nitrogen and stalls transition like a mutha.
But thanks guy im thinking i go cyco abm b1 boost, but my question is this really guys . Zyme over an sensizyme, also sugar blast over bud candy ? i also run molases. So any inout would be great.
Happy farming

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

I personally love there sugar rush to me I get more of the natural taste of the bud instead of just that sweet in hale. I love the sour in sour d I love the Lemon pledge in og and that cherry pie flavor in cherry pie and any grow I've sample that has used sugar rush instead or compared to an's bud candy always had more of the natural taste of the herb we all love why by cherry pie if it doesn't taste somewhat like it's name

MediNice

MediNice

After 100s of gallons later I feel like I know this juice.

-Economical: I run the base and all supplements at 2-4 ml/ gallon max in DTW coco/perlite unsealed. Big trees.

-Flavorless compared to H&G, AN, Canna, PBP, GO, BioBizz and even FloraNova.

-Heavy salt buildup on drip emitters and reservoir walls.

-pH stable

-Greatly improved with addition of organics. Best of both worlds.

Would I reccomend it? Hell yeah! Just don't forget the organics. Best yields to date, but then again we all get better with time, right?

vangs

vangs

-Economical: I run the base and all supplements at 2-4 ml/ gallon max in DTW coco/perlite unsealed. Big trees.

-pH stable

Would I reccomend it? Hell yeah! Just don't forget the organics. Best yields to date, but then again we all get better with time, right?

what exactly do you use a

-pH stable

what do you use for organics with your cyco line? and when do you use it during your flower stage?

MediNice

MediNice

what exactly do you use a

what do you use for organics with your cyco line? and when do you use it during your flower stage?

Well, that is a constant progression in attempt to find ease and performance. In soil, I use DTE Liquid Compost, DTE Fish Hydrolysate, Budswell, Sea Green, Molasses, Maxicrop. 5 feeds Cyco, 1 feed organic.

However, I have run Budswell at 5-15 ml/gal in my dtw room on countless cycles. Fed twice/thrice a day from day one of flower. Totally different aroma than Cyco by itself. The guano earthy smell comes out, the trichomes are not as big, but there seems to be more of them. Almost looks like outdoor. I have experienced this on several side by sides over a few years. I cant say it is more desirable but the flavor is better than Cyco by itself.

Most recently, I decided to use up a bottle of Bio-Bloom and Top Max from Bio-Bizz. Both are stable in a rez for 7 days with the addition of Sea Green and the full Cyco lineup minus Sugar Rush (I have never used this product).
Results.... F'n BLING, and aroma galore. Have not tallied up yields yet, and it wouldn't be fair because this was not a controlled experiment. Would I convert all rooms to this schedule in the future? With a smile on my face.....

vangs

vangs

Well, that is a constant progression in attempt to find ease and performance. In soil, I use DTE Liquid Compost, DTE Fish Hydrolysate, Budswell, Sea Green, Molasses, Maxicrop. 5 feeds Cyco, 1 feed organic.

However, I have run Budswell at 5-15 ml/gal in my dtw room on countless cycles. Fed twice/thrice a day from day one of flower. Totally different aroma than Cyco by itself. The guano earthy smell comes out, the trichomes are not as big, but there seems to be more of them. Almost looks like outdoor. I have experienced this on several side by sides over a few years. I cant say it is more desirable but the flavor is better than Cyco by itself.

Most recently, I decided to use up a bottle of Bio-Bloom and Top Max from Bio-Bizz. Both are stable in a rez for 7 days with the addition of Sea Green and the full Cyco lineup minus Sugar Rush (I have never used this product).
Results.... F'n BLING, and aroma galore. Have not tallied up yields yet, and it wouldn't be fair because this was not a controlled experiment. Would I convert all rooms to this schedule in the future? With a smile on my face.....

on the rooms you use the bio bloom and top max, did you add it in to your complete cyco line and sea green? (minus sugar rush) did you take anything out of ur lineup when u added those too? what diffrence did you notice with the quality of the buds? im surprised u dont use sugar rush.. you dont like it? what meduim do you use? do you still use budswell with it? and 1 last thing, sorry man just got ?? cuz im doing same thing.. in soil do you use the cyco line plus all those organic additives? or just what you listed?

MediNice

MediNice

^
Sorry about not being very clear. In the soil, I do cyco separate from the organics. In soilless, I run the Budswell or Bio-Bloom/Top Max/Sea Green with the Cyco in the same rez. My soilless is fed via drip with an inline y-filter (150 micron stainless steel screen) twice-thrice a day. No problems as long as the tank is well aerated. The Sea Green will consume what little nitrates are in the Organics over the course of the week. The theory is that by keeping organics going throughout the flowering period, a herd is omnipresent and capable of completing the organic decomposition cycle. Take away the organics for too long, and add them back, and the plant is less able to assimilate the organic compounds.

Edit- 33% each of perlite, coco, OF for the soilless

Last edited:
T

tH1sGuY

Been using cyco for over a year. Really good product if used correctly. Bud xl used at 1\4 strengths after week 3 for indica's. Used as bloom booster at 4 5 6 for two days each week. All you really need is the a+b ryzofuel bud xl and swell from their lineup.

clockworx

clockworx

I just got new jugs of cyco bloom and my part "a" is green.... Did they change colors because I would bet my life that my stuff has always been purple??? Has anyone noticed this

clockworx

clockworx

Well I got my answer today from the owner. Here it is ..

Hello, clockworx

"I hope this email finds you well, in regards to your question we have not changed a thing. Cyco Bloom “A” has always been green and as it ages it turns a tea colour.

About 18months ago we improved our filtering system and now pressure filter it down to 1 micron which is the first in our industry J. This helps the product keep its original color for 2 to 3 years instead of a few months.

I opted out of using colouring in our products as it’s the only medical grade product on the planet, and we are proud to be able to say so.

I hope that eases your mind, happy growing I hope you like the line.

Should you need me my direct contact details are below."

Kindest Regards

Shaun Jones

Director / Owner

g

CYCO PLATINUM SERIES

tweedy

tweedy

Well I got my answer today from the owner. Here it is ..

Hello, clockworx

"I hope this email finds you well, in regards to your question we have not changed a thing. Cyco Bloom “A” has always been green and as it ages it turns a tea colour.

About 18months ago we improved our filtering system and now pressure filter it down to 1 micron which is the first in our industry J. This helps the product keep its original color for 2 to 3 years instead of a few months.

I opted out of using colouring in our products as it’s the only medical grade product on the planet, and we are proud to be able to say so.

I hope that eases your mind, happy growing I hope you like the line.

Should you need me my direct contact details are below."

Kindest Regards

Shaun Jones

Director / Owner

g

CYCO PLATINUM SERIES
Shaun is really good people, glad to hear he got back to you fairly promptly on it. They really do make a good product and I can certainly appreciate them leaving a dye out. If it ain't helpin my plants keep it the hell out of my reservoir, ha.

V

vdude332

Hey guys so I was thinking of using Cyco xl along with Big Bud as flowering boosters during weeks 3-5. What do you guys think?

Top Bottom