Cyco Nutrients

• Thread starter MediNice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clockworx

clockworx

Hey guys so I was thinking of using Cyco xl along with Big Bud as flowering boosters during weeks 3-5. What do you guys think?
I've used cyco with bigbud, they work great together for massive buds but liquid kool bloom gives better smell and works just as well (and the ph is 6.5 out the bottle...I don't use "xl" though, sorry I didn't see the xl part till after I posted, I wouldn't use that so close to harvest but to each his own...

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

I know this thread as died down but allot of you are still around. So anyone chime in. You guys are all saying use extra bloom boosters along with this line? Ive been using the entire Cyco Line for a few years now a buddy turned me onto it and have loved sense and I run half strength with multi feedings no flush till end. Coco DTW.... 10% run off per day. I love the quality. Ill never switch. I find build up is so minimal its crazy. Ive never had more perfect plants.

Ive been mixing this line so long I can do it without thinking.
A+B for Veg. and A+B Bloom is 3mil per gallon
1ml per gallon on all additives except for
Ryzofuel I do .5ml per gallon Veg. and week 1-4 flower.
Veg. I double B1 and Dr.R 2ml per gallon and I add Sugar Rush to my Veg.as well. Never one deficiency
on any strain doing this.

Set PH for 5.5 and it up swings perfectly over 7 days using tap. I top off my main tanks once per week.
The Ryzofuel is insane. My main stem roots 2 inches above the coco line nubs are coming out my root mass/ball is always huge. I use it week 1-4 of flower as well. I love how Cyco has week 1-4 formula and week 5-8 formula. It makes things pretty versatile.

And just saying Im no noob Ive ran GH Flora and Nova and Maxi. Veg&Bloom. House & Garden,PBP and Dyna Grow. All kinds of Organics and teas, No Till. You name it and every type of system out there. Ive settled here. I know all the bottles. But through the plants processes Ive seen these products perform with my own eyes. But I have to say Ive seen any ware from 1.25-1.75 strain dependent yields with 1k gavitas I would like to see some 2 per. maybe doing some additions of BB or LKB maybe would be the ticket but just wondering when to incorporate them. Peoples thoughts.

PS Im using every single thing except XL
I was already using the line a year before I started using Supa Sticky got some when it came out and love the stuff defiantly saw a difference.

Anyway. Just curious ware people are these days with Cyco and adding any boosters.

Thanks, T`P

N

noone88

We have been using cyco for.. 3+ years now. Works fine, however, it seems to be a bit "saltier". AN Sensi works better if you have problems with salt buildup/toxicity.

Chooster

Chooster

I was hopeing for some helpful info on how to use the cyco line, im new to all this and would appreciate your help... ROLL ONE

Firsttimegrowkotchou22

Firsttimegrowkotchou22

Hello guys Im currently thinking to start feeding plants with nutrients so far I was thinking Cyco grow A and B/ Selica/ B1boost /and add some EmeraldHarvest cal/mag for my indoor grow any and for my flowering time was thinking Bloom A and B /Selica /B1boost/ and add some EmeraldHarvest KingKola for a bloom booster
suggestions on if I should use half the does recommended or does recommended I’m growing in Cyco coco coir under a mars hydro ts3000

RealThor89

RealThor89

Hello guys Im currently thinking to start feeding plants with nutrients so far I was thinking Cyco grow A and B/ Selica/ B1boost /and add some EmeraldHarvest cal/mag for my indoor grow any and for my flowering time was thinking Bloom A and B /Selica /B1boost/ and add some EmeraldHarvest KingKola for a bloom booster
suggestions on if I should use half the does recommended or does recommended I’m growing in Cyco coco coir under a mars hydro ts3000

Do you not have the complete Cyco Line up ?
Are you wanting to buy emerald harvest additives or are those the bottles you have on hand ?
I recommend that you Use the Grow A &B and the Bloom A & B for sure their base is just the best cost and really great preformance . There good for coco coir and dwc where they need the ready now nutrients to the plant system.
I dont recommend that you buy any cal mag at all for this line up cause CYCO states that they insist that Cal Mag is added into the Base Mixes and you will not need the extra Cal Mag and if you do it will over feed that way to possiable lock out . Thats stright from the Horses mouth so....Cut out the Bottle of Cal Mag ...
I dont recommend the King Kola either , due to the fact its a part of a bloom series . It consist of Emerald Goddess , Honey Chrome , Root Wizard and King Kola for the complete bloom line up to work toeghter and also the fact that its more parts organic made compaired to cycos ready now hydro make up , it takes a bit of time to break down and work toeghter with the other additives in their own line up to have a successfull addition to your grow. I would also not recommend that you use Cyco's Bloom Additives that go with the line up either . Personaly ill Leave that up to you weather you decide your brand of a PK Booster and Potash but I enjoy the results from a better PK booster , Potash and Silica . POWER SI for BLOOM is my Silica , and so worth every dollar . With BUDDHAS TREES LTD as my PK Boost (9-18) and Potash (Flower Burst) from BuddhasTrees are my go to due to cost and efficency and preformance is incrediable (multiple strains seeping resien sap from the branches and stalks every round while making thick full flowers with the most frost ive ever seen) .Cyco's Silica is fairly cheap but watered down , not that bad at all 2nd to my choice of Power Si and Power Si Bloom due to cost but works decent.
Some people think adding B1 Cyco and or B-52 from AN is good but its not . Its just a costly additive that is almost useless and causes build up , no lie , no tall tales brother , its basicly not needed and not worth it . Dr.Repiar is the key to this Cyco additive success and worth it , useing that and with its cheap cost is the extra boost that you think you need with Cal Mag . See if you use Tap Water your already bossting the Cal Mag even more so with the pre exisiting Cal Mag added in the Base mix that is flat out spoken from Shaun Jones mouth , that Cal Mag is not needed because he adds it in the base so we dont need it . The key to the cyco base line is the is the Dr. Repiar , the Iron is the key that is the important factor. It will be the only thing you need with the base to ensure having thick healthy and never burned plants. I do use ryzofuel at .5ml per gallon , very lightly ! so I use it inside Veg and weeks 1-4 in bloom only , no more kelp after week 3-4 in bloom .
You dont have to half dose this stuff , you want to use 95%-100% Dose , so of it sayes 31ml per 12.5 Liters , ill go ahead and just use 30ml . Its good enough to just round off down slightly but useing it at 75 or 50 % will give you semi successful results , if you want to use the same PPMs where these guys fit it , at the spectrum of the EC witch is already kinda low IMO , do it . Do what you want , but 100% strong is not a bad thing with nutrients like cyco witch are ready now nutrients tested and ready for the full schedule . There made by growers not money moguels too.

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

I absolutely LOVE the Cyco line. I personally use the Cyco Platinum Series line-up (minus the Grow XL because of space restrictions). I do add 1ml of Photosythesis Plus for the beneficials but that's the only additive I use that's not in the Cyco line. You can check out my grow diary if you want to see some of my currently growing plants using Cyco.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’m using there add on with my Reizinger base nutes love the Cyco and it’s ease of use will try the full range out now after seeing smelling n tasting the cyco effect . Od

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I was hoping this line was launched by Cyco Miko of suicidal tendencies, after a quick google search, I don’t think so. Bummer.

Top Bottom