D-9's clone only grow

• Thread starter D9420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D9420

Yeah bro your in for a real treat if you havent tried either yet. Bubba to me is not about getting high. Bubba to me is more about getting Medicated. feel me?

Im actually working on a couple projects right now involving a coupla strains that will hopefully meet my standards in what I am looking and searching for in a medicine. The types of pains I have are pretty common I guess, but are on a more intense level. I know I wont be able to completely take away the pain but my goal is to create something that will allow me to cope with it throughout the day so I can do the things I still love to do. Like eating for instance. :)
Also, my strain needs to be very potent with a long lasting effect as I am no light weight in this area. I can care less really about bag appeal and will even sacrifice flavor/taste for potency.
In the coming weeks I am hopefully going to make enough beans that will have both flavor and potency to help others that are looking for a little relief throughout their day.... all free of course ;)
I mean, isnt that the way its supposed to be?
Peace and take care my friend.....your doing a fantastic job!
Indi

thats exactly how it should be;):passingjoint:
ya i hope you find that strain that takes care off all your need maybe the OD will be good for you its supposed to be super potent very good meds:cool0010:
thanks for stopping by Indica also your suggestions on tying saved my crop. its all untied now but everything is in place i have a sweet canopy with lots of bud sites.
i to have some strains in the works also i have a few cuts coming soon the Chem-D, 91, #4 and along with my other clones are all going to be hit first with some
Wonder Diesel x Deep Chunk and the next run i have not decided yet. i have so many seeds i want to cross to the clone onlys. my top choices that i want to cross after the WD x DC will either be Afghani, Strawberry Diesel, Double Gum, Purple Erkle x SDV3 i will be crossing every grow just a few lower branches enough for 75-100 seeds. i got so many other killer genetics to use also its just a space and time issue.
well here are my mothers i trimmed them down but they took back off. but its cool i have to take some cuts anyway. once i take clones i will trim then up as small as possible gonna go with bonsai moms to save space. i only have a 3' x 1'-1/2" x 6' veg tent im using low level of fluros to keep grow to a minimum i got 7 moms in there now and gonna have to make room for 3 more soon. i got
Dabney Blu
KKSC
Berm x G13
pre98 Bubba Kush
Original Diesel
AK-47 x Bubbleberry
AK-47 (cherry pheno)

HPIM7932
HPIM7933
HPIM7934
HPIM7935
HPIM7937
HPIM7938
HPIM7939
HPIM7940
HPIM7941
HPIM7942
HPIM7943
HPIM7944
HPIM7945
HPIM7946
HPIM7947
HPIM7948
HPIM7949
HPIM7950
HPIM7951
HPIM7952
D

D9420

i have been feeding with Bio-Bizz- Bio Bloom, and Fish Mix, GH Alg-A-Mic, and Floralicious Plus, Botnicare Liquid Karma, and Cal-Mag, Epsom Salt, and Molasses at 1000ppm.
and the plants look great no burnt leaf tips, no signs of being over fertilized.
so i decided to take them from 1000ppm to 1200ppm and see how they respond. if it handles 1200ppm i will go to 1300 then to 1400ppm i will keep raising the ppm until i get minor burns on the leaf tips. so i can push them to the limit.
i also added a couple things into the mix.
some Botnicare pure blend pro Bloom, and Kool Bloom.
and i was just wondering how high do some of you guys set your PPM for soil plants. i know all plants are different but an average number will help me figure out where i should keep the PPM
Thanks D-9420 :smiley_joint:

D

de cane

Thats a beautiful show.
Seems like everything is greener than green

specially love your indoor plants
but the outdoors will cach up for sure

D

D9420

Thats a beautiful show.
Seems like everything is greener than green

specially love your indoor plants
but the outdoors will cach up for sure

thanks de cane im very happy with how things are going. :smiley_joint:
these pics were from this morning. i think im coming up to 4 weeks of flower.
there starting to pack on some wieght and there getting real frosty.:)
i also hooked up my carbon filter yesterday the smell is getting very strong i have to go today and pick up a bigger filter. so i will have 2 filters running that should do the trick.:yes
the Original Diesel is starting slower than the rest but smells amazing and has lots of budsites you can see its gonna have some sweet buds just by looking at the formation of the plant.:cool0041:
the Dab and Berm x G13 are budding up the fastest the Dab has some big colas already same with the
Berm x G13 there both getting real frosty and both have a great smell to them very strong odor.:rauch08:
the pre98 Bubba Kush has a nice top cola and a bunch of lower budsites its the frostiest plant in there so far. its not gonna yield like the others but will most likely be one of the most potent out of the bunch.:passingjoint:

HPIM8031
HPIM8033
HPIM8036
HPIM8037
HPIM8038
HPIM8039
HPIM8040
HPIM8041
HPIM8046
HPIM8047
HPIM8048
HPIM8051
HPIM8042
HPIM8026
HPIM8045
D

D9420

well i went to the hydro store yesterday to get a new carbon filter. my old filter is on its last leg so it will be used to scrub the air a second time after the air goes out of the tent.
that filter has a diameter 5.5" and a hieght of 18" the new filter is in the tent pulling air out of the tent. its a bit bigger than my old one the diameter is
5.5" and a hieght of 25" here is a crappy diagram of how my filters are running.
and they gave me a free sample of Botnicare Ripe CNS17 1-5-4 i guess it a fairly new product its a ripening formula for the end stages of bloom cycle to increase fruiting and flowering. it has the major and micro nutrients im gonna start using it next time i water.

Filter setup
HPIM8062
HPIM8069
HPIM8070
I

Indica~tor

Wud up Brotha? Its been a few dayz ......
Looks like everythings comin along real nicely for ya still. Must be all the good Karma yer spreadin around here bro :rasta:
Im especially lovin the pics of your OD pheno. How far along is she now? Here is mine taken last night at four weeks in a 1 1/2 gal hempy pot. she is 23 inches tall and was topped once.
peace and take care my friend, Indi :icon_cookie:

DSCF7074
DSCF7075
DSCF7077
D

D9420

Wud up Brotha? Its been a few dayz ......
Looks like everythings comin along real nicely for ya still. Must be all the good Karma yer spreadin around here bro :rasta:
Im especially lovin the pics of your OD pheno. How far along is she now? Here is mine taken last night at four weeks in a 1 1/2 gal hempy pot. she is 23 inches tall and was topped once.
peace and take care my friend, Indi :icon_cookie:

looking very good starting to pack on the buds.
mine will be 4 weeks in 12/12 on the 11th.
i want to try those hempy buckets i heard they work great i got a buddy who did it using just hydroton in a 2gal. buckets and got great results very fast growth.
im loving the structure of my OD all the pics i see are like yours 4-6 multi top plants with big yields. i never seen them trained like mine but i got a sweet canopy with allot of colas forming. i just hope it yields big

D

D9420

here are some pics from today there all doing good but that Dabney Blu is a power pig its packing on the buds and getting real frosty. its gonna be a huge yielder and the smell is like blueberry muffin mix i keep rubbing the sugar leaves just to get the awesome smell. im a blueberry lover so this is great like the king of the blue family.

HPIM8124
HPIM8127
HPIM8132
HPIM8133
HPIM8140
HPIM8147
HPIM8149
HPIM8151
HPIM8152
HPIM8156
HPIM8160
HPIM8161
HPIM8162
HPIM8163
HPIM8164
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice job delta buddy.. Yep chems will be coming from my garden to yours in no time:icon_cookie:

Intresting set up with your filter there.. I would have never thought to put it on the ground:)

:passingjoint:

GTD

D

D9420

Nice job delta buddy.. Yep chems will be coming from my garden to yours in no time:icon_cookie:

Intresting set up with your filter there.. I would have never thought to put it on the ground:)

:passingjoint:

GTD

Thanks Danny i am so ready to get those lovely ladies going and grow some serious DANK!!:joint:

Thanks Sway i appreciate the comments. :passingjoint:

as for the filter i would have liked to hang it from the top of the tent so it also sucks out the heat. but its to heavy to hang up especially with the fan. plus i think i have way to much ducting setup and its making it less efficient. i am gonna figure out another way to set it up more efficient. but for now its doing its job. cause in the tent it smells very Dank the OD and the Dab are real stinky ladies. but im very impressed with the Dab its forming some huge buds and smells great. the most blueberry smelling plant i ever grew and the Blue family is one of my favorites. soon i am sure the Chems will be on my favorite list probably at the top of the list :rock

I

Indica~tor

Hey there D9...man, I got some bad news bro..opened my flowering room up tonight and noticed yellow spots on the leaves so I examined closer and what I found bro were Spider fuggin Mites...Man I am so pissed dude. Looks like your gonna have to experience the OD without me this run and that goes for the bubba too. they are too late to start sprayin stuff on and too early yet to chop and get anything reasonable out of.. I am hoping I may be able to fight them back some but bro.. just knowin theres friggin bugs in my shit pisses me off and all of a sudden becomes less appealing to me .. know what I mean? shit sux bad.
well bro, I'll still be taggin along ...hope your run hits the jack pot bro and you are more successful then I have been ..
Peace to ya, Indi

D

D9420

thats a bummer

Hey there D9...man, I got some bad news bro..opened my flowering room up tonight and noticed yellow spots on the leaves so I examined closer and what I found bro were Spider fuggin Mites...Man I am so pissed dude. Looks like your gonna have to experience the OD without me this run and that goes for the bubba too. they are too late to start sprayin stuff on and too early yet to chop and get anything reasonable out of.. I am hoping I may be able to fight them back some but bro.. just knowin theres friggin bugs in my shit pisses me off and all of a sudden becomes less appealing to me .. know what I mean? shit sux bad.
well bro, I'll still be taggin along ...hope your run hits the jack pot bro and you are more successful then I have been ..
Peace to ya, Indi

sorry to hear that those things suck i got them 1 time they took over the whole crop in 4-6 days. i had to clear out the room i bombed it 4 times then i cleaned everything with a bleach water solution used a spray bottle to spray the bleach around the room i got rid of them but they suck they take over so fast. i would hack everything make some hash with what you cut down if there not to infested. make sure you clean everything very good before you start back up. hope you get everything back up and running soon. i might just have to give you a sample of OD :smiley_joint: that way we both can enjoy it:icon_dizzy:

I

Indica~tor

Hahaha. I appreciate the offer bro. Yeah I am actually talking with a few friends now at another site who are going to be sending me some floromite and possibly some Avid so I can kill these little fuggers off already LOL.

damn, 4-6 days huh... I better start gettin ready then If im going to go to battle with them then. Fukkkk this sux LOL.
Thanks again for the kind words bro. means a lot. :)

Peace and stay safe, Indi

D

D9420

here are some pics in my tent from tonight at lights off.
i still cant get over how great the Dab smells. i had my mother over here today and i told her to rub a sugar leaf and tell me what she smells. i did not say what it should smell like and she said Blueberry Bubblegum she hates the smell of the plants but liked the Dab :anim_30:

HPIM8285
HPIM8277
HPIM8278
HPIM8279
HPIM8280
HPIM8282
HPIM8283
HPIM8284
D

D9420

here are some pics from yesterday 5 weeks into flower.
there all doing real good. im even happy with how the bubba is yielding. i thought it would be a lower yielder i bet i get 2 or more OZ. cause i let it veg so long. next time i will top it to 3-4 tops and give it a real good veg i think it will yield the best that way. and the rest are getting heavy i have it tied some but i need some stakes real bad the
Berm x G13, Dabney, and OD are already bending branches there getting real heavy the buds are packing on fast. and the Dab is packing it on the fastest i ever saw its blowing up its gonna be a great yielder. a buddy got 21oz. from 3 2-3 foot bushes from his Dab. mine is a bit bigger but im low balling it at 4-5oz. with a max of maybe 7-8oz. the plant has 5 main tops witch alone will weigh abiut an OZ. and there are tons of lower buds.

HPIM8324
HPIM8325
HPIM8322
HPIM8319
HPIM8318
HPIM8304
HPIM8303
HPIM8326
HPIM8328
HPIM8331
HPIM8333
HPIM8334
HPIM8335
HPIM8336
HPIM8337
HPIM8338
HPIM8339
HPIM8340
HPIM8343
HPIM8344
HPIM8345
HPIM8347
HPIM8348
HPIM8349
HPIM8350
HPIM8352
HPIM8358
HPIM8359
HPIM8361
I

Indica~tor

Damn bro, excellent work with the plants and the pics. hell yeah. my OD is lookin alot like yours bro. I have a feeling it was from the same source ;)
My Bubba x NL is a splitting image of the Bubba mom she came from. so similar its almost scary LOL.
I was able to get rid of those pesky mites but I had to spray chems on my girls to do it.
I sprayed avid on my ladies in Veg and Floramite on my flowering plants as that stuff is supposed to dissipate within 3 weeks I figure I'd give em a month to give a little more time just to be safe. That will mean I will be talking them to 11 weeks total :)
I have a few Bubba's, AK-99s, NL/LK x PK x Blockhead, Purple Rhino, Longbottom Leaf, Hawaiian Pink, DayWrecker, strawberry Affi's, Bubba x NL, OD, and a few more...so it was vital that I save my crop LOL.

Hope all is well with ya bro and your havin fun. Peace and take er easy, Indi

Top Bottom