D-9's clone only grow

• Thread starter D9420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Indica~tor

Hey bro... hope your havin a great mornin. I see you really started to get creative there. good for you and great job at it btw. I think you can still pull the tops of those branches down and over some more tho so all those lower branches can catch up and bypass the main(s) . This is the whole purpose with LST. you are training your plant so that each and every bud sight will get the same amount of air and light penetration and so you wont be shading out your other plants.

For instance, the dabney and OD you have in those smaller pots should already have been bent over so that the side branches can stretch out a little creating a more bush like effect.
does that make sense? If not I'll take another rip and see if I cant confuse you anymore than I already have .LMao

D

D9420

Hey bro... hope your havin a great mornin. I see you really started to get creative there. good for you and great job at it btw. I think you can still pull the tops of those branches down and over some more tho so all those lower branches can catch up and bypass the main(s) . This is the whole purpose with LST. you are training your plant so that each and every bud sight will get the same amount of air and light penetration and so you wont be shading out your other plants.

For instance, the dabney and OD you have in those smaller pots should already have been bent over so that the side branches can stretch out a little creating a more bush like effect.
does that make sense? If not I'll take another rip and see if I cant confuse you anymore than I already have .LMao

thanks bro ya make total sense. im waiting for things to dry a bit so i can do some more LST on them. i was not planning this at all i was just planning to keep mothers going till fall but i got anxious and setup my tent thinking i could cycle my moms in there with no problems. it was not till i got the plants in there i realized it would not work. i wanted just multi top plants no LST im only training it to fit the height of the tent. but thanks for all your ideas i think i should be good after some more Training. :smiley_joint:

D

D9420

when i first tried to tie down the Dabney it did not want to bend. so i let it dry out like Indica~Tor suggested and it bent like it was rubber. after i tied it down i gave it a good watering. i think im gonna be able to control there growth.
i just hope that they dont mind the training i never saw the Dabney or OD grown like this way. everyone i see grow them just grows good size multi-top plants.
the Bermese x G13 and the Pre-98 Bubba should be good im told they wont stretch to much. i heard the Bubba is a low yielder but it is stacking up very close nodes and it has lots of bud sites looks like it will yield OK

HPIM7503
HPIM7504
HPIM7505
HPIM7506
HPIM7507
HPIM7508
HPIM7509
D

D9420

i need to take some pics of my outdoor plants today i will post some later. i topped them all this morning there looking real good. and they stink!! they smell more than the plants in the flower tent. LOL

and here are some pics of the tent from last night at lights off. and the new mothers in another small tent. i made a very small DWC setup out of a small container for some clones. i got 5 serious seeds AK-47 and a few other strains in there and the only thing im using is just a little bit of Clonex. my buddy took his EZ-Cloner down. but this should work fine.
im also thinking of popping my Cherry!! AK that is. LOL Cherry AK x Strawberry Diesel F1s i want to find a nice stud and a keeper for a mom and to make F2s with. i also want to polly a few clones i have going im thinking of dusting my outdoor girls mainly the
AK-47 x Bubbleberry
KKSC
OD
AK-47
i think i should find some sweet phenos in these crosses!
im only gonna polly a few lower bud sites just enough to get 50-100 seeds per plant

HPIM7510
HPIM7511
HPIM7515
HPIM7518
HPIM7519
HPIM7520
HPIM7521
HPIM7524
HPIM7526
HPIM7530
HPIM7529
HPIM7531
HPIM7528
D

D9420

and the outdoor girls :smiley_joint:
i got 13 plants out there of the following clones.
AK-47 x Bubbleberry
Dabney Blu
KKSC
Bermese x G13
OD
Pre-98 Bubba Kush

HPIM7532
HPIM7533
HPIM7535
HPIM7536
HPIM7537
HPIM7538
HPIM7539
HPIM7540
HPIM7543
HPIM7541
D

D9420

and here is my first attempt at Bonsai moms. i have little veg space so doing Bonsai moms will allow me to have a few more moms in the stable. :smiley_joint:
in the last 2 pics you can see before i trimmed them they took up the whole tent. now there taking about half that space.

HPIM7547
HPIM7548
HPIM7549
HPIM7550
HPIM7551
HPIM7552
HPIM7529
HPIM7544
darksideX

darksideX

lookx all damn great in here brah..:yes..inside and outside:)
all the best!

I

Indica~tor

Now thats what I like to see bro. great job and way to use your imagination. she looks like shell get a lot more light now to those lower bud sites which in turn will fatten em up a little.
Take care brutha, Indi

D

D9420

Now thats what I like to see bro. great job and way to use your imagination. she looks like shell get a lot more light now to those lower bud sites which in turn will fatten em up a little.
Take care brutha, Indi

thanks for telling me to let the plant dry. it helped greatly while training. never put 2 and 2 together there. ya learn something new everyday :smiley_joint: i hope she dont mind the training never seen her grown like this.

thanks for the comments darkside :passingjoint:

D

de cane

This is a beautiful lineup you got going on there!
I can see a lot of buds coming :rastadancing:

What kind of bags are you going to use to dust the branches?
I am interested in these methods since it makes just more sense for small scale experiments.
And did you also tried that indoor?

thx for the show :420:

D

D9420

things are going great since i tied things down. i untied the Dab and it came back nicely i just did not like it tied down.
i could not picture the huge colas this plant can produce. but i did cut at least 10in. off the original height so its doing great. the OD seems to be doing very nice tied down so thats the only plant tied currently. but i think im gonna get some nice growth im sure i have enough height now.

HPIM7578
HPIM7579
HPIM7596
HPIM7581
HPIM7583
HPIM7585
HPIM7586
HPIM7588
HPIM7591
HPIM7597
HPIM7599
HPIM7605
HPIM7606
F

freemangenetics

mmmmmvery nice

things are going great since i tied things down. i untied the Dab and it came back nicely i just did not like it tied down.
i could not picture the huge colas this plant can produce. but i did cut at least 10in. off the original height so its doing great. the OD seems to be doing very nice tied down so thats the only plant tied currently. but i think im gonna get some nice growth im sure i have enough height now.

nice stable D9420,i like the look of the bermese x g13,check this gal out ,my nice kush = burhmese x mr nice(g13 x hashplant) close genetics

2009 0405kushnice0002
D

Dr Herbal

lovly garden bro gonna have some dank ass bud soon mate gonna be watchin this one mate
besta luck with the rest of the grow bro :)

D

D9420

nice stable D9420,i like the look of the bermese x g13,check this gal out ,my nice kush = burhmese x mr nice(g13 x hashplant) close genetics

very nice bud looks killer :smiley_joint:
this cut is great it produces some dank ass bud and has very little stretch in flower all the leaves turn a dark maroon sweet for pics. but it stays off the buds. but the calyxs are huge like double the average size. and it gets real frosty. i cant wait to burn this bud up especially the OD and the Bubba i have yet to grow it and smoke it. i hear many great things about them but never had the chance to burn any.

Dr Herbal said:
lovly garden bro gonna have some dank ass bud soon mate gonna be watchin this one mate
besta luck with the rest of the grow bro

thanks im happy with were im at so far. i had some stretching but not much might get a little more but its gonna fit perfect in the tent.

B

bkgmitts

Hey bro great job! Everything looks happy and healthy...
So my question what all you plan on tryin to stud that StrawDies with? If it where me I'd do every plant, a little Qtip dust, just a thought and a question

D

D9420

Hey bro great job! Everything looks happy and healthy...
So my question what all you plan on tryin to stud that StrawDies with? If it where me I'd do every plant, a little Qtip dust, just a thought and a question

ya i think thats what im gonna do just dust a few lower bud sites on all the plants. but that will not be till the next round i have to much going currently. when i do it i want to do it rite i only have a pack of the Straw-D F3s so male selection will be limited. i plan on making F4s and if i find a nice stud i those seeds i will polly them again the next round. im sure i can find some jewels in those crosses.
i have so many crosses i want to make but when your limited for space its a real pain.
here are just some of the strains i want to hunt for studs to cross with my clone onlys
Straw-D
Cherry AK x Straw-D
Purple Erkle x SDV3
Blue Buddha
Jackie-O x Blue Buddha
SSH/SDV3 x Blue Buddha
Dragons Breath BX1- (AK-47/SDV3) x AK-47/Bubbleberry i call it Dragon Berry my own cross.:smiley_joint:
plus lots more i will be making lots of crosses in the future. i made about 10 crosses so far and have yet to try one of them out. i gave allot away to friends. and they have had some sweet plants. they all were happy with the results so i guess i did alright. lol

M

mike1

your gonna have a shitload of crosses man when ya make em. i have the dire germin now hoping for a nice male to hit all my ladies with i also have a "freak" bb male im gonna hit with my sdv3xjoxbb cross. that dragon berry sounds really interesting hows the taste,yield and potency? have you come across a real berry pheno? keep up the good work man! :smiley_joint:

B

bkgmitts

ya i think thats what im gonna do just dust a few lower bud sites on all the plants. but that will not be till the next round i have to much going currently. when i do it i want to do it rite i only have a pack of the Straw-D F3s so male selection will be limited. i plan on making F4s and if i find a nice stud i those seeds i will polly them again the next round. im sure i can find some jewels in those crosses.
i have so many crosses i want to make but when your limited for space its a real pain.
here are just some of the strains i want to hunt for studs to cross with my clone onlys
Straw-D
Cherry AK x Straw-D
Purple Erkle x SDV3
Blue Buddha
Jackie-O x Blue Buddha
SSH/SDV3 x Blue Buddha
Dragons Breath BX1- (AK-47/SDV3) x AK-47/Bubbleberry i call it Dragon Berry my own cross.:smiley_joint:
plus lots more i will be making lots of crosses in the future. i made about 10 crosses so far and have yet to try one of them out. i gave allot away to friends. and they have had some sweet plants. they all were happy with the results so i guess i did alright. lol

Hey if you already got a happy customer keep on with your bad ass, take good notes, and keep it all labeled.. Your set bro
Good luck
BKG

Top Bottom