D-9's clone only grow

• Thread starter D9420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D9420

Damn bro, excellent work with the plants and the pics. hell yeah. my OD is lookin alot like yours bro. I have a feeling it was from the same source ;)
My Bubba x NL is a splitting image of the Bubba mom she came from. so similar its almost scary LOL.
I was able to get rid of those pesky mites but I had to spray chems on my girls to do it.
I sprayed avid on my ladies in Veg and Floramite on my flowering plants as that stuff is supposed to dissipate within 3 weeks I figure I'd give em a month to give a little more time just to be safe. That will mean I will be talking them to 11 weeks total :)
I have a few Bubba's, AK-99s, NL/LK x PK x Blockhead, Purple Rhino, Longbottom Leaf, Hawaiian Pink, DayWrecker, strawberry Affi's, Bubba x NL, OD, and a few more...so it was vital that I save my crop LOL.

Hope all is well with ya bro and your havin fun. Peace and take er easy, Indi

glad to hear you got them under control !!
those little bastards :evilgrin0040::muscle
you have some sweet strains man some i never heard of
could you give me some info on some of them if you dont mind. i will try my best to guess though LOL
AK-99s (AK-47 x Cinderella99)
NL/LK x PK x Blockhead= what is the LK in this mix?
also is your Purple Rhino from a cut?
and i noticed you put down Daywrecker seperate from your OD makes me think we might have different cuts.
i was giving my cut as Original Daywrecker Diesel heres what i found.
Original/Daywrecker/Headband/707 Headband/Underdawg Diesel so there are a few different cuts out there all claiming to be OD i know for sure i have the real cut from my source who i trust fully and he got it from the man who breed it.:nod ;)when you got your OD were you told not to pass it around?

I

Indica~tor

AK-99 is indeed a cross of both the Ak-47 and C-99. I am actually growing out the F2s of this cross atm. The same guy who created these F2s also created the Pre98 Bubba x NL#5 cross im running right now.
Im not as impressed wqith the ak99s as i am with the bubba x nl. the ak-99s are very tasty and will get you high as fook but the buds are a little too airy for my liking!

(NL/Leopard Kush x Pure Kush) X BlockHead ;)

Purple Rhino (cut)

Longbottom Leaf (Sfv Og Kush x JacksCleaner2)

And I actually have two Daywrecker Phenos. The first one I received as a cut about a year or so ago from my best friend out on the East Coast and was told Not to pass it out ;)

The other OD I received was first labled as another cut.. Poison OG I think... but was later identified as the OD or better known as Daywrecker or headband.
I honestly think the second cut I recieved looks more like yours than my original cut tho. Not asying either or is the "real" one or anything like that... cuz as far as im concerned.. a cut is a cut and a name is a name.. If it doesn't serve MY purpose then it's not worth the time and effort.. No matter what name they give it!

The Hawaiian Pink I am running is a cross to NL x Haze.
I tried to finish this plant all the way through once before but had a bunch of environmental troubles such as light leaks and non-steady temps and what not. found a few herms early on a few plants so I decided to toss em before they seeded my room. They are very squat and Indica Dom with a strong floral smell to her. cant wait to see how she pans out.

Im also running some PacificAire, LemonAire, and some Krome (The White x JacksCleaner2) :joint:

Always an adventure here brutha! LOL
Peace, Indi

D

D9420

those all sound great. ya i got my cut same area same deal im not to pass it out. ;) if you were told that then we prob have the same cut and we are very lucky to have this cut not many people have the real deal. they have the headband, or underdawg cut witch is different though many claim there all the same. IMO i think there OD crosses but not the real clone only that we have. i think its crossed to OGK or something but good bud also just different. the OD we have is supposed to be an all around 10 gets big yields, very good Dank smell, and very potent. hard to find a super potent plant that can yield real good.:joint:
so i am guessing if you other "OD" is a different pheno it probably another cut maybe the HB, UD, or 707HB
this is a keeper for sure. im not sure if you grew it before but it puts out bananas in late flower nobody i know has had a pollination so i think there either not viable or do not have the chance to open

I

Indica~tor

Yeah I received my first OD cut when I received my Pre98 Bubba cut. they both came from the same source so I never questioned her authenticity. She does spit nanners late in flower if your not too careful and pull her late. The 2nd OD cut I received came from a good friend of mine on the east coast and it was passed to him as a mis-labled cut so when we found out it was infact OD and not Poison Og we were still somewhat ok with that LOL. Being that OD is still a great strain and very potent so we decided to keep her around.

Now as far as my "first" cut being HB, or UD, or 707....I cant be too sure. I recently took cuts from the original 1st OD cut I had and rooted them and stuck 6 of the healthiest ones into a Hempy Tub under a 600w. They are all about 3 weeks into flower now and I will be talking them to 10 weeks before the chop.

If you want I can take pics of the two different phenos and see if you can see any noticeable differences in the structure of the plants and/or leaves.

I noticed that with the first cut, the leaves are a lot more serrated and thinner where the second pheno has more of a rounder leaf with less serrated tips.

Anyways, both are decent smoke but one will have to go so after this next run I will make the ultimate dicision as to who stays and who goes. I have quite a few of those actually LOL
Thanks for the replies bro and I honestly do thi8nk your killen it bro. your doin a fantastic job with your ladies.
Within the next few weeks, your gonna be smoking on some top quality meds my friend. And from the looks of it, I'll be finishin right behind ya.

Peace to you and yours D9, take care and be Safe!
Indi :joint:

D

D9420

Yeah I received my first OD cut when I received my Pre98 Bubba cut. they both came from the same source so I never questioned her authenticity. She does spit nanners late in flower if your not too careful and pull her late. The 2nd OD cut I received came from a good friend of mine on the east coast and it was passed to him as a mis-labled cut so when we found out it was infact OD and not Poison Og we were still somewhat ok with that LOL. Being that OD is still a great strain and very potent so we decided to keep her around.

Now as far as my "first" cut being HB, or UD, or 707....I cant be too sure. I recently took cuts from the original 1st OD cut I had and rooted them and stuck 6 of the healthiest ones into a Hempy Tub under a 600w. They are all about 3 weeks into flower now and I will be talking them to 10 weeks before the chop.

If you want I can take pics of the two different phenos and see if you can see any noticeable differences in the structure of the plants and/or leaves.

I noticed that with the first cut, the leaves are a lot more serrated and thinner where the second pheno has more of a rounder leaf with less serrated tips.

Anyways, both are decent smoke but one will have to go so after this next run I will make the ultimate dicision as to who stays and who goes. I have quite a few of those actually LOL
Thanks for the replies bro and I honestly do thi8nk your killen it bro. your doin a fantastic job with your ladies.
Within the next few weeks, your gonna be smoking on some top quality meds my friend. And from the looks of it, I'll be finishin right behind ya.

Peace to you and yours D9, take care and be Safe!
Indi :joint:

Thanks Indica~tor i am real happy with everything. there all looking great the Bubba is so frosty it makes me drool just looking at her. it turned out good that i cycled my Pre98 mom into flower cause she got a good veg. its about 4ft. tall i got a 1ft. top cola with a good amount of lower bud sites. there all small mega frosty rock hard buds.
my Bermese x G13 is nice also it got big real thick white hairs and huge calyx's. thats also real frosty but nothing like the Bubba thats super frosty!!
the Dab is just a Blueberry lovers dream!! i always liked the blue family but this is the most Blueberry i ever smelt in a plant. it has huge yields and is probably a 8 out of 10 for potency. not the most potent but still great smoke.
and the OD is great!! what can i say its a awesome plant the person who selected this plant had a great eye.:joint:
i got my OD with my Pre98 Bubba to there both killer strains. the Original Daywrecker Diesel (OD) you got and was told not to give out is most likely the real cut like i have. especially if you got the Pre98 Bubba with it.
the OD does put out banana's it started around week 5 but there are only a couple that i found and i looked very good but im sure a few more will pop before harvest but im not worried. people i know who grow this strain have not had any problems from them no accidental pollinations. but if your saying your other OD is a different Pheno it has to be a different strain because there is no pheno variation in clones if you got the real OD you got the same Pheno as anyone you has the real cut. there might be variations but thats all on how its grown not pheno variation like with seeds.

T

TokenZen

Very nice ladies you got there frosty as hell and they seem very happy, great work and tasty genetics!

D

D9420

here are some current pics. i am so happy with these strains there all looking great. :joint:
i love the Blue strains. and this Dabney is the KING of Blues!! its looking great getting some big frosty buds just how i like it. :anim_30:
the Berm x G13 is sweet also it seems to be a good yielder. it has some big frosty buds. real thick big white hairs with calyx's that keep getting bigger i think this plant would have done better un-topped though. :bong2:
the OD is doing great the calyx's are finally starting to fatten up and get real frosty. looking at the plant it looks like its no to frosty. but look close and all the calyx's are very frosty its starting to look real good. i think next time i run her i will top it but i will keep it to 4-5 tops and a bit smaller than this plant. :yes
and the pre98 Bubba is just crazy its has a good amount of bud on it all rock hard and super frosty. im guessing i might pull almost 2oz. from her.
this bud looks so potent i am so anxious to burn some up. even been tempted to take a sample. :evilgrin0040:
:cool0010: is it 9 weeks yet!! :harvest:
also anyone who has grown out the OD or pre98 Bubba if you could give me there flower times that would be cool. i was told 9 weeks i can see the Bubba ready at 9 weeks but the OD seems like it can go a bit longer ??

HPIM8393
HPIM8395
HPIM8396
HPIM8397
HPIM8399
HPIM8401
HPIM8402
HPIM8403
HPIM8410
HPIM8406
HPIM8407
HPIM8408
HPIM8412
HPIM8413
HPIM8414
HPIM8418
HPIM8419
HPIM8420
HPIM8422
HPIM8424
HPIM8428
HPIM8430
HPIM8431
HPIM8434
HPIM8436
HPIM8437
HPIM8438
HPIM8439
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Delta buddy.. OD is looking mighty fine brother... I ditched my OD as I have much better:)

:passingjoint:

GTD

I

Indica~tor

Hey Brother D9, your shits lookin real good there man. I'd say Take em to 10 weeks and Not a day sooner. you wont regret it ....I promise! ;)

Looks like you should be starting to flush soon. how long they been in now?

Oh, I was inspecting my OD last night and found the first nanner on her. she's now eight weeks in. didn't see any others so I just sprayed the nanner down with some h20 and carefully pulled it out.

Im on day two of flush now so not too much longer.
Peace, Indi

D

D9420

Hey Brother D9, your shits lookin real good there man. I'd say Take em to 10 weeks and Not a day sooner. you wont regret it ....I promise! ;)

Looks like you should be starting to flush soon. how long they been in now?

Oh, I was inspecting my OD last night and found the first nanner on her. she's now eight weeks in. didn't see any others so I just sprayed the nanner down with some h20 and carefully pulled it out.

Im on day two of flush now so not too much longer.
Peace, Indi

thanks GTD, Indi, and Gromer i appreciate the kind words. :joint:
sounds good Indi its looking like a great plant!! im just over 6 weeks i will start to flush in about a week or so.
you think i should take the pre98 to 10 weeks??
i think its gonna be prime at 9 weeks it already looks finished hairs are getting tiny calyx's are huge and its so frosty

I

Indica~tor

Your gonna have to trust me on this one bro...I know she'll look ready at nine but Most Everyone I have ever known who's ran Pre98 Bubba prefers her at 70 days.
Like I said, you wont be disappointed!!! Whats a matter? Dont believe my promises? LOL

Now in all fairness, she could actually be pulled at eight or nine and I have known a person or two who has in the past but it was mainly due to environmental reasons and/or needed to chop early for what ever reason. basically im saying she is best at 10. all her Fall colors will begin to show in flush. Trichs ripen and are usually at about 20% amber by this time.
At the end of six weeks I would feed another two weeks for sure bro. then flush for two.

Damn your gonna love this plant! :joint:

D

D9420

Your gonna have to trust me on this one bro...I know she'll look ready at nine but Most Everyone I have ever known who's ran Pre98 Bubba prefers her at 70 days.
Like I said, you wont be disappointed!!! Whats a matter? Dont believe my promises? LOL

Now in all fairness, she could actually be pulled at eight or nine and I have known a person or two who has in the past but it was mainly due to environmental reasons and/or needed to chop early for what ever reason. basically im saying she is best at 10. all her Fall colors will begin to show in flush. Trichs ripen and are usually at about 20% amber by this time.
At the end of six weeks I would feed another two weeks for sure bro. then flush for two.

Damn your gonna love this plant! :joint:

im sure they will be better at 10 weeks most strains do just get better with time. im just going by a group of peoples suggestions who grow these strains. they go 9 weeks with them they have gone 10 weeks to but say they like it better at 9 weeks for some reason. the Bubba already looks close to being finished the hairs are sucking back into the calyx, the calyxs are swelling looks seeded, and its so frosty already has some cloudy trichs.

I

Indica~tor

Well bro, I guess your right in the fact that it all basically has to do with what YOU like in the long run.. I personally enjoy the couchiness when it comes to my Indica Dom. herbs so I always try and go a tad bit longer for that very reason. I absolutely know Bubba is still Great at Nine Weeks so I certainly think you'll be satisfied no matter what at this point LOL .

I say if your ready to start flushing already then go for it.
especially if your at week 7 now.

Oh, and btw, Thanks for checkin out my LBL thread. LOL
Its been a while since I posted anything in there. Ive just been so busy between work and all this other shit happening around here its kinda hard to make time for anything.
I'll get some pics up of some of my more recent stuff here soon.

Anyways man, Im wishin you all the best in hopes that everything runs smoothly for ya and you have a Fat Ass Healthy Harvest to enjoy for weeks to come.

Peace to you and yours, Indi

D

D9420

Well bro, I guess your right in the fact that it all basically has to do with what YOU like in the long run.. I personally enjoy the couchiness when it comes to my Indica Dom. herbs so I always try and go a tad bit longer for that very reason. I absolutely know Bubba is still Great at Nine Weeks so I certainly think you'll be satisfied no matter what at this point LOL .

I say if your ready to start flushing already then go for it.
especially if your at week 7 now.

Oh, and btw, Thanks for checkin out my LBL thread. LOL
Its been a while since I posted anything in there. Ive just been so busy between work and all this other shit happening around here its kinda hard to make time for anything.
I'll get some pics up of some of my more recent stuff here soon.

Anyways man, Im wishin you all the best in hopes that everything runs smoothly for ya and you have a Fat Ass Healthy Harvest to enjoy for weeks to come.

Peace to you and yours, Indi

thanks Indi im sure we will both be very happy token on our OD's :joint:
but i totally agree with you im a Indica lover and love that couchlock high i think i will let the OD and the Bermese x G13 go to 10 weeks cause they look like they could go 10-11 weeks from the look of them.
but from the looks of it the Dab and pre98 they should be good to go at 9 weeks.:passingjoint:

I

Indica~tor

Sounds like a decent plan there brutha and You should be good to go. I personally find most Indica strains are best at 9-10 weeks even if others pull em earlier. I go to 10 with bubba because she's the shit at 10. Period!
I still say leave a bud or two on her and chop it at 10 to see if you notice any difference or not from those you pulled at nine weeks.. Then again, you may just like her at nine LOL

Well bro, im gonna go jump in the pool. ttyl, peace and take care, Indi

D

D9420

Sounds like a decent plan there brutha and You should be good to go. I personally find most Indica strains are best at 9-10 weeks even if others pull em earlier. I go to 10 with bubba because she's the shit at 10. Period!
I still say leave a bud or two on her and chop it at 10 to see if you notice any difference or not from those you pulled at nine weeks.. Then again, you may just like her at nine LOL

Well bro, im gonna go jump in the pool. ttyl, peace and take care, Indi

ya thats what i will do! i will harvest the top half of the plant and leave the rest to go to 10 weeks because i do love a strong narcotic INDICA high so i will know next time how long to let it go. :joint:
she looks so good so frosty makes me drool looking at her i have never grown anything like it im not sure if its 100% INDICA but its flowers and bud structure are different from what im used to growing whatever it is its bomb!!
here are some pics just over 7 weeks :passingjoint:

HPIM8455
HPIM8457
HPIM8458
HPIM8459
HPIM8463
I

Indica~tor

Fukkkk Yeah Brutha!!!!! Thats her all right. LOL She is def one of a kind and is always a pleasure to grow..A buddy of mine grew her out in not the best of conditions for the first time and when she was ready to be chopped there wasnt a single leaf on her but you better believe those buds still were. LOL she will basically grow for ya in any environment and under some shitty conditions.

Yours looks nice tho bro. a little dark in the leaves but that shouldnt be a problem if you've already started flushing. (?) How do you flush anyways? straight water? I tend to add a little un-sulphered B/S molasses for the first week to help the plant use up the last of its stored food then I use straight PH'd water for the last week.

Here are two of my girls now. they were grown under really awful conditions throughout the entire run mind you. I wasnt able to get an A/C unit in there until a couple weeks ago so I basically had to raise the lights as high as I could to keep them from wilting over from the heat of the lamps. Now my shits 78* with lights all the way down on em :)
Oh, and I was battling the borg too...lets not forget that dumb ass shiz ..lmao.
Soooooo anyways, my next run should be a helluva lot better then this one turned out.

On the left is the Longbottom Leaf and the one on the right is the OD... these are just two of a whole bunch of others im about to take down here in a coupla weeks :smoke

Take care of yourself bro..and be safe, Indi

DSCF7184

Latest posts

Top Bottom