D.U.D. X KilerQueen, D.U.D. X The White-test grow greenlantern seed company

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Str8Dank

Str8Dank

not the best pic i didnt realize it was not totally focused until i had put the bud back up :( gonna grab better pics later.

Killer Queen x DUD

http://i1081.invalid.com/albums/j349/str8dank/str8dank---kqxdud.jpg

straight up this shit reeks, dense and is frosty more then this picture shows. i'll get some better pics tonight.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

i think i can find a better pheno in the last 3 seeds. she is starting to get a smell on her now, which is good. i picked her on the 3rd at 63 days the smoke really isnt there on her. also Str8dank ran this pheno as well and wasnt thinking about keeping her either. ill see if he can put soem pics up. thx for the props shady.

yeah i was not super happy with the white x dud. it didnt pack on the weight, was a picky plant but she did smell good on the plant for sure. i heard the smoke was a little harsh and i have not tried it yet. oh well i dont have it anymore she got the chop. the kq x dud is good shit i'm gonna keep her she will be around the room for some time :)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cant wait to see what u think of the smoke str8dank , when did u pick her?

S

swayzie

whitexdud looks very white dom.. id give her another go before u chop her. most plants dont perform to their fullest the first time u grow them

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
whitexdud looks very white dom.. id give her another go before u chop her. most plants dont perform to their fullest the first time u grow them

yeah had a few peeps look at her and say the same thing. stretchpuppy being one of them and hes been rocking the white for a long time. i have more seeds of her to go thru. i also think i had her pretty dialed. the seeds were popped back in may so shes had her time to mature. i remeber saying if shes rocks ill make sure she gets out there. i got another one going now the original seed mother im gonna pick her at 50 ish this time as she looked ready then, took this one at 63 and soem branches at 56 smoke was about the same on both. ill get some pics up of her when shes going shes on day 20 now and is about 4 feet tall. so i can tell on the yeild as well. the bag appeal on this one is crazy tho people are just stunned.

the KQ x dud on the other hand is a keeper.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Well I'm stoked as all hell to run the KQ x DuD I have on the way after seeing and hearing the feedback.

Looks outstanding. Plenty of keeper in each pack I'm thinking! I'll start these asap for sure.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

smoked a j of the kq x dud last night right before bed. well i can say this is some good smoke i was really really high! i'm a light weight but i can say i was there after just a few tokes i didnt make it personally to the half way mark of the j and i was feeling gooood.

i still can not pinpoint the smell or taste just that it's strong. the buds are dense i liked them a lot. pulled at 56-57 days i dont remember the exact day i harvested over a 4 day period. the yield was good all things considered i didnt treat her too good. i got a new one i'm working that's been getting training and tlc so we will see how she goes.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

here is a pic of the new girl i'm bending on. she was started well before my current run so i have time to bend on her and get her right before my room is ready for flower again. excuse the photo quality thank my camera phone and using the android photoshop app to try and correct the color lol.

http://i1081.invalid.com/albums/j349/str8dank/2010-12-14_19-56-20_944_edit0.jpg

she was topped once when she was only lik e5 nodes big and then bent on daily to try and even out the 4 dominant branches. i may bend on those as there are a few more i can let catch up as well and see if i can get to 6 branches that are really getting the auxins :)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good str8dank. thats how i trained mine i think it was topped once as well i pulled 5oz's of her. she was in a room of like aged plants i cant see how u cant pull 2 per light with this girl running 9 under in 5 gals. i didnt use co2 either

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
give her soem good veg and she needs extra N as she stretches like crazy

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

well i can say i had 10 strains this run and the kq x dud sold the fastest. there was only one other strain that sold as quick and it was unknown since my dumb ass didnt lable the dry net but i think it was Chemdog D.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
they all look phenomenal but love the look of the kq x dud...
thx grit the smell is even better its like Chemdog D but stronger almost like diesel.
well i can say i had 10 strains this run and the kq x dud sold the fastest. there was only one other strain that sold as quick and it was unknown since my dumb ass didnt lable the dry net but i think it was Chemdog D.

yeah man im hoping my cuts reveg and root, hows the one you are training doing?im gonna get some pics up of the Chemdog D in a few peeps are really liking it. we had some cali bubba thats been killing, blue dream also(really strong don't remeber it being even close to this good last year) the Chemdog D just bumped them out the spot for headstash smoke.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

its going good. she is a little lighter green then i'd like but i give that credit to the awesome sunleafs coco i used lol. she sat in the sink getting another flush the other night and hit with base and 7ml/gal cal mag+ so i expect to see her a lil more green when i go in there next. i've got a Chemdog D that's going to be a MONSTER but i don't want to run it this time as i dont plant on letting this run go long enough for her to finish. i was supposed to drop it off to a farmer here but didn't make it his way yet so she may just go into flower as i have another more manageable and transferable one sitting still.

the chem i got has about 8 tops on it and its not even half way through veg so she will end up being a straight bush. when i'm done she will look like a kid twist plant with a Brazilian and a smart pot. gonna up pot her to 5 gal but i think i may need another light so i may be setting up a second flower room for a little while just for her and some of the g13 x haze and kq x dud's i got going that wont get proper light in my hydro flower room since they are all in soil/coco and I'm not going to move hydro buckets to give them better light.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sounds sick bro. even at 8 weeks the Chemdog D isn't bad, just think its better at 70 days. i ran 3 different ones and the one i trimmed real good underneath had longer running colas. you got your room rocking for sure. cant wait to see how them new g13/hazes come out. if u can keep the kq x dud green when u put her into bloom she should stay close to that all the way thru. Im gonna be picking 2 of them at 56 days this time to see how she is

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i won a couple packs of these the other day im tryng to tell my boy we shouldnt sleep on these and get em after i read this thread

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

pimpin i really like these genetics and i'm a pickey grower straight up. if shit isnt dank it gets killed off or gifted away. the white x dud i didnt keep even though it was fire and really pretty it was not my cup of tea and seemed to have a slightly lower yield then the rest of my strains but i only hold on to high yielding strains but the kq x dud is getting kept. the one i have shown pics of here so far for this run is way different then the 6 or so others i've grown so far. this strain does really well topped if you top it very early and just do a little bending on it this strain takes on a great structure with very simple training.

http://i1081.invalid.com/albums/j349/str8dank/Str8Dank-KQxDUD1.jpg

http://i1081.invalid.com/albums/j349/str8dank/Str8Dank-KQxDUD2.jpg

only topped once at like 5 nodes tall and then bent on just a few days like maybe once a day for 4-7 days and i ended up with 5 tops and a very bushy 1ft plant which is wayyy different then the natural structure of this plant.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow she looks real good dank. thats gonna be a big plant i bet it will be 5 feet atleast, by the time your done vegging her and send her to bloom. your plant is set up just like mine but bigger. mine was smaller then urs when i uppotted to the 5 gals and she sat for 10 days(to fill the pot) before i flipped to 12/12. mine turned huge man and i pulled 5 oz off her. cant wait to see this baby do her thing.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

yeah man that thing looks so well structured i really want to pick up another light and flower her and the Chemdog D that looks just like her under a dedicated light. a few plants in my hydro system dont look to hot they are lagging behind in height so i may pull a few plants to open up some space right under a light for these girls. i'm going to actually kinda use the pigfarmer new method since i'm out of coco but have soiless so i may up pot her to a 5 gal bucket and go from coco to soiless.

i'm guessing 5 ft would be about right. my tallest plants in my hydro system are at 10" and i'm going to flip them at 24" but some are as short as 5" still but it's actually a faster vegging strain so it will catch up. i'm guessing probably 2 weeks of veg more max and then i'll be flipping so this plant will hit at least 2 1/2 ft before flower so i'm gonna have a monster on my hands. cant wait to get her trimmed up below and see what her final structure will look like.

Top Bottom