Da WiFi in Coco, CO2, 1k Dual-Arc, 4th Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowamasta

flowamasta

wooah!! missed a day or 2 here!! catch up time, maaaaan deeeeeeeeeelish yum yum yum yum and then some more yum on top, and just a little sprinkle of some special yum, and then some! gorgeous plants man, stunning visuals, colours, and quality, outstanding, i'm just going to sit back, and astro project myself to your garden, don't mind me, i'll just have a nibble

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
wooah!! missed a day or 2 here!! catch up time, maaaaan deeeeeeeeeelish yum yum yum yum and then some more yum on top, and just a little sprinkle of some special yum, and then some! gorgeous plants man, stunning visuals, colours, and quality, outstanding, i'm just going to sit back, and astro project myself to your garden, don't mind me, i'll just have a nibble

:D Funny as hell FlowaMasta! and some yum sprinkles! hahaha! I was busy cramming for an exam yesterday evening, and I saw this, and it relieved so much stress! Thank you! And I would love to share an astro projected bowl with you right now, as I just finished the exam, and again, aced it!

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
good job on the exam ... no astro projected bowls pass that real shit bruh

Thanks! Crop Physiology is pretty intense when you take it at the 400 level! Haha you gotta get down here first, but I would gladly share a real bowl with you BigCheese! Scratch that . . . .Make it an afternoon worth of bowls!

smileys-passing-joint.gif

-Meeks

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

haha hell yeah..might have to go on a farm cali tour and hit a few farmers along the way

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
haha hell yeah..might have to go on a farm cali tour and hit a few farmers along the way

So many awesome farmers here, it's hard not to wanna meet up with a bunch of them!

oohhh to be in Cali ;) i wish to share ...... pics are great for now! one day i'll be a visitor

I would happily host you if you came to Cali FlowaMasta! For now, I will do my best to satisfy the urge with more pictures!

Update from day 63 since flip to 12/12:

I moved the WU-B clone that was flipped at no more than 5 inches tall into complete darkness for 24 hours yesterday. It was exactly 24 inches tall when measured yesterday! Here are some pictures before it went into darkness, I will try to take more when I trim (thinking about trimming with the plant still in the pot. . . may not truly be the best for quality, but I would love to have a fully trimmed cola sitting next to me still in a pot in my living room for an evening!)

IMG 2828
IMG 2839
IMG 2845

Obviously the size of the buds did not get nearly as crazy huge as the last time I grew this genotype, but I also had much larger plants at the start last time, along with it being a run from seed. I am very happy with how successful this tiny plant was, in fact, here are a few picture of it when it was on day 1 and day 3 of flowering so you can get an idea of how far it came:

IMG 1298
IMG 1386
IMG 1387

A very impressive clone, I cannot wait to grow this again starting with plants as large as the first time!

It will be trimmed up tonight I think!

-Meeks:D

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
That fucker took off. looks bomb as fuck. Glad to see it purps without temperature manipulation

Yea the color is really nice this time around! I think the majority of the color is as a response to the high light intensity, since I recently found out that anthocyanins (one of the pigments responsible for reds and purples) act as a natural plant sunblock, so regions getting more intense light will develop more color! Thanks for checking in BigC!

Very nice!!!

Thanks Lead! The WiFi have really filled in incredibly well this run, and the frost is just as intense as the first time I ran her!

Here are some update photos of Da WiFi at day 62/63:

IMG 2846
IMG 2847
IMG 2848
IMG 2854
IMG 2855
IMG 2856

Hope you all enjoy! These girls are coming down next week!

-Meeks:D

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
That looks amazing. Very frosty. You killed it again meeks. Great job. Good thing you didnt use the moab this time.

Bahaha Cheese! I just gave them a taste of the MOAB today, just for a little finisher before more flushing (only 175ppm total). . . . no real theory behind why it would work, I was just in the mood to fertilize today. . . very funny that you say that now though, because they really do look so much happier at week 9 than my plants ever have!

-Meeks

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

At this point i cant see it do any damage. I know the feeling about wanting to fertilize, sometimes on water days ill get the same wild hair.i guess its safe to say no more moab huh?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them girls r looking great. The White Urkle is getting some nice coloring. The White Fire looks outrageous! I'm gonna pop my last 2 WIFI beans soon. Thanx for the inspiration, nMEEKS! Keep up the great work.

flowamasta

flowamasta

hope you all enjoy he says ;) GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!! LOL! As if we couldn't enjoy those pics!!! words can't describe what ..hang on i'm lost......thats insane, that purp may be the most sexy plant i have ever seen in all my years of even smokin erb.....you are faaar too humble, can you not see the trichs have curled your leaves to the point of turning them upside down!!!??? u are insane, hope you don't mind but i saved a few of those pics, they will look great on the desktop.!!! That second to last pic is even worse....i dribbled and i stuttered mma mm mm thought i was callin for my mum for a sec, that looks like that pure ice strain, pure insanity, you sir deserve some MAJOR credit is there a rep system on this site?? cause that's off the scale. Thank God for Macro...oooh to smoke that,, ooohh orgasmic

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fantastic photos Meeks! Refresh my memory, is this the White Fire OG from ogr's 1st or 2nd drop? I got a pack from his 2nd drop last year and I'm about to pop a few for the first time... Hope to find some phenomenal phenotypes...

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
good work meeks. i love how you are not a lazy grower. many growers i know are extremely lazy. u are clean through out and it show in the end.

Hey Rb, I dunno how I missed you comment before. . . didn't mean to ignore it. I try not to be a lazy grower, and some days that's easy, but other days it takes more than a couple mental pep talks to go get shit done after a long day. The reward, and what keeps me motivated, is seeing a clean room, with healthy happy plants inside!

At this point i cant see it do any damage. I know the feeling about wanting to fertilize, sometimes on water days ill get the same wild hair.i guess its safe to say no more moab huh?

Yea I doubt I will use it again, maybe if I get the wild hair again I will dose it to just one or two of the plants, to see how they compare! But so far, unless these buds turn out to be super fluffy (doubtful since they are rocks to the touch already) I don't think the MOAB was helping in my routine. That doesn't mean it wouldn't help if I was using it perfectly, but until I can figure out how to do that, I am not going to subject all my plants to it. Especially when I am getting results like this without it.

Them girls r looking great. The White Urkle is getting some nice coloring. The White Fire looks outrageous! I'm gonna pop my last 2 WIFI beans soon. Thanx for the inspiration, nMEEKS! Keep up the great work.

Thanks for the kind words Rival! Happy to inspire! Everything from this run looks beyond what I could have hoped for!

hope you all enjoy he says ;) GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!! LOL! As if we couldn't enjoy those pics!!! words can't describe what ..hang on i'm lost......thats insane, that purp may be the most sexy plant i have ever seen in all my years of even smokin erb.....you are faaar too humble, can you not see the trichs have curled your leaves to the point of turning them upside down!!!??? u are insane, hope you don't mind but i saved a few of those pics, they will look great on the desktop.!!! That second to last pic is even worse....i dribbled and i stuttered mma mm mm thought i was callin for my mum for a sec, that looks like that pure ice strain, pure insanity, you sir deserve some MAJOR credit is there a rep system on this site?? cause that's off the scale. Thank God for Macro...oooh to smoke that,, ooohh orgasmic

Thank you so much FM, you are too generous, I really appreciate the enthusiasm! Sometimes I forget that everyone else doesn't get to see these girls everyday! I can always zoom like 10x more in iPhoto than I can here on the site, so I will see if I can zoom in on any of the shots I posted and post the cropped zoom for better looks at these same photos and maybe a few other :)

Fantastic photos Meeks! Refresh my memory, is this the White Fire OG from ogr's 1st or 2nd drop? I got a pack from his 2nd drop last year and I'm about to pop a few for the first time... Hope to find some phenomenal phenotypes...

This is the White Fire OG that was released mostly by pre-order through The Farm in June/July of 2011, which I think makes it the second release, although I still see new White Fire Og's popping up in other places randomly every once and while, even recently, but I assume they are just left over stock? I think you and I have beans from the same seed lot, so I wish you the best of luck in finding something as amazing as what I have found out of just 4(5) beans! Thanks for stopping by Shady!

-Meeks

IMG 2850
IMG 2854
^sorry for the hair, it was removed
IMG 2856
IMG 2823
IMG 2824
IMG 2840

Top Bottom