Da WiFi in Coco, CO2, 1k Dual-Arc, 4th Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rburdeaux

Rburdeaux

i really like moab! i am doing the hammer head/ moab combo and it is for sure working. i want to show some pics but i dont know how. can someone enlighten me??

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Very nice bud pics again.. I really love that Lil clone turn in2 some nice killer buds.. I always got Lil plants that I juss can't toss so I stuff it in2 the tent & let her grow..I got a nice few tiny plants going.. They got some nice Lil nugs going but ur Lil clone did way better then mine.. Great work..

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
i really like moab! i am doing the hammer head/ moab combo and it is for sure working. i want to show some pics but i dont know how. can someone enlighten me??

I have heard the hammerhead/MOAB combo works wonders if you get it right! I have no doubt that when done perfectly there must be some significant benefit to both products, but I just can't seem to get MOAB to work perfectly for me, so I am going to master my growing without it, then maybe introduce it in a controlled way, to see if I can improve my flowers down the road.

okay thanks. also how do you start a thread..? sorry for the stupid questions

Not a stupid question at all, it may be simple for some people to figure out, but I am very happy you made the effort to ask, rather than just making my thread your own, and posting a bunch of pictures from a different grow in my log. If you have not already found it, there is a button in the top right above the list of all the threads in any of the forum sections that says "Post New Thread", kinda to the left of the big ad banner.

i dont want to steal or use up space on meeks thread

As I just said, I really appreciate your effort not to intrude. Although I am curious to see the pictures of you successful HH/MOAB combo, I like to keep my threads clear of pictures from other grows. Mostly to make things easy to follow for some of my readers that aren't members or farmers, who are viewing to check out my plants, not learn about fertilizers and other grow ops. But I am always happy to discuss other gardens and other techniques with text!

Very nice bud pics again.. I really love that Lil clone turn in2 some nice killer buds.. I always got Lil plants that I juss can't toss so I stuff it in2 the tent & let her grow..I got a nice few tiny plants going.. They got some nice Lil nugs going but ur Lil clone did way better then mine.. Great work..

Thanks Goo! Yea that clone was very vigorous after transplant, in fact, I left for only 3 days when it was about 10-12 inches tall, and came back to a 20+ inch plant, which totally blew me away! I was so impressed with its growth that I had almost convinced myself the tiny plants I have in tray 2 right now would grow to be large enough to make the grow worth it. . . . but sadly, with the very early stages of a root aphid problem bringing the health of those young plants down, they have barely grown at all, and may be my worse grow to date! Live and learn. Glad you stopped by, can't wait to see new updates in your grow log, I crave pictures of all your new gear regularly!

-Meeks:D

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
I'll Give you an 'A' in all aspects :)

Thanks Professor Masta! :D

sweet thanks for info.
what will be ur next run.?

Np RB! The next run that I am looking forward to will not be flowered until, at the earliest, July! It is completely undecided what it will be at this point! I have a few options that I am tossing around. I could start some clones of either the WU-B or the WMK-D and have them up to size and ready for flip the second week of July. . . . Or I could run the WU-B and/or WMK-D in both tables at the same time. . . . . But the real showstoppers on deck for Summer and Fall will be the Alien Grapevine, the Lemon Alien Dawg, and the Alien Grenades!

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Harvest was extremely successful yesterday! Took a few photos when I got the chance, so I'll check them out and upload any good ones later today most likely! The White Fire is just such an amazing strain, I'm so glad I have it in my stable of genetics!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Hats off to you Meeks! It has been great watching your journals and photography progress. Thanks for doing such a thorough job!

Thank you very much GP! I have had a lot of fun sharing with everyone here at The Farm, and its members like you that follow along, making it worth while!

Make with the pics! Bwahaha

Hehe, yessir Big Cheese!

A few colas less than an hour before harvest:
IMG 3089
IMG 3092
IMG 3094
IMG 3099

One plant chopped down and hung up:
IMG 3106

The 3 left standing (only for a moment):
IMG 3109

Some branches after being trimmed down:
IMG 3114
IMG 3120
IMG 3124
IMG 3122

Well there you have it!

Not an excess of pictures from harvest, but enough to get you excited for dried nug shots coming a couple weeks!

Thanks to everyone for watching as this grow progressed! I think it was my favorite grow so far in my new setup, and I am predicting my largest yielding harvest yet!

The result of my WU-B clone was some seriously top shelf meds, and weighed in very nicely on the scale! Here is a quick picture of it before being dried down:
IMG 3020

Suggestions for major equipment and/or design improvements to be made before getting the room back up and running in the summer are very welcomed at this point! I am not having any problems right now other than a battle with root aphids in my other flowering tray (but that won't be an issue after I clear the room of plants before starting up again) but again, any suggestions are welcome relating to any topic, possibly something new you are trying that is working really well. . .

Thanks again for stopping by and checking things out! Be on the lookout for smoke reports of the WMK coming in that thread sometime soon!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

very very sick work my brotha........those buds look like some top shelf meds bro what we call triple A baby........awesome meeks you struck again.....hitting alot out the park this year bro!!!!

cheers!!!!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Yessss. Lovely work fam. You have every right to be happy those are some gorgeous buds. Congrats on the harvest. Looking forward to the dry pics and smoke report. Great job bro

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
very very sick work my brotha........those buds look like some top shelf meds bro what we call triple A baby........awesome meeks you struck again.....hitting alot out the park this year bro!!!!

cheers!!!!

Mitch, you've been with me throughout all 4 of my 2012 harvests! Thank you so much for you ongoing support, advice and all around positive energy! I hope the rest of your year continues to be as much of a success as we have both experienced so far! Cheers!

Yessss. Lovely work fam. You have every right to be happy those are some gorgeous buds. Congrats on the harvest. Looking forward to the dry pics and smoke report. Great job bro

Gracias Big Queso! I am super stoked on this harvest! I was worried that I had chosen my keeper too much based on quality and not enough based on yield potential. That was a factor I was not selecting for in the slightest when I chose WiFi D for its amazing look and taste. . . but to my surprise, and delight, each nug just about doubled in size, and stacked 3x as tightly, easily, while still maintaining the quality! The WiFi D mother is going to be maintained under the highest standards in my veg closet from now on, as I have recently learned that the more vigorously your mother stock is growing, the more vigorously the clones will grow for their entirely life!

excellent job!! :eek:

Wow, thank you so much leadsled! Haha, I'm not sure if you noticed, but my irrigation system is a very slight modification of your DIY drip system from the thread you made a long time ago! My back owes you a big thank you because I no longer have to hand water my flowering plants like I did last year! You always have something new brewing over where you are, and I'm sure it is inspiring to more than just me, so thank you for dropping in and your short post means a lot!

Just lovely bro, as always delevering the quality.

I owe my success in the quality category to the breeder OGRaskal! That guy is a guru of plant selection, and I am so happy to have a large spread of his crosses with The White. Now I have to get working on stepping up my game in the quantity category. Maybe try to grow some monsters like you blew us all away with! I've got Alien Grapevine, Alien Grenades, and Lemon Alien Dawg ready to attempt the challenge. Can't wait to see what those beans hold! Thanks for the kind words Krasi!

-Meeks:)

Top Bottom