Daddy's mini Scrog

• Thread starter DaddyFatSacks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DaddyFatSacks

day 24

what up,
Sitting at day 24 and all is good, temps staying low, plant getting fatter, lol. The little pimp lean i gave my plant did its job so now i have a couple heads sticking up, which is good cuz she is about to hit the screen. in a couple of days the scrog shall begin, lol. Not much else, just feeding her a little more BB every feeding so i"m about 3/4 dose right now. Enjoy the pics

DaddyFatSacks:pimp:

HPIM1307
HPIM1314
HPIM1318
HPIM1320
S

stormannorm

wot can i say...i love it your cab is great man.love the scrog too im planning one just now(my first) and yours is just the inspiration i need so thanks man.subbed

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

She's getting big and bushy!! I like how stout she is with that thick ass stem and plush foliage. YUM! Keep it crackin' Daddy!

D

DaddyFatSacks

wot can i say...i love it your cab is great man.love the scrog too im planning one just now(my first) and yours is just the inspiration i need so thanks man.subbed
What up Norm, Thanx man!

She's getting big and bushy!! I like how stout she is with that thick ass stem and plush foliage. YUM! Keep it crackin' Daddy!
Always lol, thanx for droppin a line ODee.

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

oh and as for a scrubber lol, the 2 outtakes make it really hard to do but i came up with a solution. the 2 fans are ducted to a 20 gallon tub that has carbon sheets inside. Bam! no smell and it cuts down on some air moment noise. i know its ghetto but it works like a charm

Great work w/ ur cab fatsacks!. But. Im really interested
In ur scrubber setup!!!! Do you have any pics and what kind
of sheets and where can i buy them? And one more question
Are ur sheets n a rubbermaid? Srry so many? ??

D

DaddyFatSacks

Great work w/ ur cab fatsacks!. But. Im really interested In ur scrubber setup!!!! Do you have any pics and what kind
of sheets and where can i buy them? And one more question
Are ur sheets n a rubbermaid? Srry so many? ??

what up pwg_captin420, thanx man. Sorry no pics of the scrubber lol its behind the cab and the cab is big and heavy so im not gonna move it lol. but its a really easy setup and i will try to explain and answer your questions. they are activated carbon sheets, i buy from the hydro store. they come in many sizes and a big sheet thats cut to fit, you see alot of diy scrubbers use this same stuff. Then i just cut holes in a rubbermaid for intake and out take and add the sheets, like 3 of them thats it.

you can use a cardbord box or anything really, and if it dose get stinky you can always put an air freshener in the tub too. pluse it dosnt restrict airflow as much as a regular scrubber. Bad part is it is kinda big, but it dose blend in well with a room setting, seeing as its a box or tub. My cab sits kiddie corner so i have space to put my tub behind my cab. i drew a shitty pic to show you too.

Scrubber
A

AliasAO

Just read through your log to date.

impressive shit daddyfatsacks... And im def yonking your DIY carbon scrubber idea.

Ill be popping back in for sure.

The master is looking great.

D

DaddyFatSacks

Thanx AliasAO, the kind words are appreciated:rasta2:, and I'm happy to have you along for the show. As for the scrubber... im sorry to tell ya, i own the rights, so you may have to pay some royalties lol, Actually it wasn't my idea i stole it too lol. but seriously thanx for dropping in

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

what up pwg_captin420, thanx man. Sorry no pics of the scrubber lol its behind the cab and the cab is big and heavy so im not gonna move it lol. but its a really easy setup and i will try to explain and answer your questions. they are activated carbon sheets, i buy from the hydro store. they come in many sizes and a big sheet thats cut to fit, you see alot of diy scrubbers use this same stuff. Then i just cut holes in a rubbermaid for intake and out take and add the sheets, like 3 of them thats it.

you can use a cardbord box or anything really, and if it dose get stinky you can always put an air freshener in the tub too. pluse it dosnt restrict airflow as much as a regular scrubber. Bad part is it is kinda big, but it dose blend in well with a room setting, seeing as its a box or tub. My cab sits kiddie corner so i have space to put my tub behind my cab. i drew a shitty pic to show you too.

Thanx alot for the insight n image fatsacks
Although i don't live n a grn friendly state so i don't
Have access to a hydro store.where else can i find the
Sheets at? :sign0065:

D

DaddyFatSacks

i dont think you need to be a green state to have hydro stores, they sell hydro gear, not weed, and you can grow anything in hydro. But if all else fails my friend just buy online.

D

DaddyFatSacks

day 29

what up you dirty farmers lol, got a quick update for you all.
plant is doing great, I'm up to a full dose of BB and she is loving it, i spotted some preflowers probably day 25ish, so I'm sure she is a little girl. not much else, just starting to "scrog" the plant, she hit the screen a couple days ago so probably 2 week or so and ill start to flower. i think thats it for now so enjoy some pics.

DaddyFatsacks:pimp:

cheebnchonk

cheebnchonk

That setup is super clean. I used the same screen last run and cut those mofos into bigger holes, too. What size is your soil bucket?

D

DaddyFatSacks

thanx Cheebnchonk, i'm using a 3 gallon bucket... i think anyway. it measures 12x16 inch and its 6 inch deep so whatever that is, I'm having a slight stoner moment here lol. thanx again for dropping in.

D

DaddyFatSacks

new steamroller

what up, i made me a steamroller.... means the bottom is cut out and u use it as a giant carb lol, enjoy

HPIM1374
HPIM1373
HPIM1368
Larry Bird

Larry Bird

what up, i made me a steamroller.... means the bottom is cut out and u use it as a giant carb lol, enjoy

Nice way to recycle, what a green way to save the planet! Sorry for the pun.

Loving the scrog dude. Haven't done one myself yet but am planning for the next grow. Definitely sub'd for the remainder of the grow. If it turns out anything like your previous you'll have some dank buds!

D

DaddyFatSacks

What up larry B, thanx man.

So i got a little update, its day 33 and the scrogging has begun, just thought i would show how it all looks when it starts out. Also my temps dropped a little and so did my humidity unfortunately, im gonna have to see what i can do about that.

DFS:pimp:

HPIM1382
HPIM1385
HPIM1386
cheebnchonk

cheebnchonk

spread that lil skanks stems! lol. That bucket is perfect this scrog.
Keep up the good work fatstacks. I like idea of documenting the thermostat thing. I gotta remember to do that on my next one.:banana1sv6:

Larry Bird

Larry Bird

What up larry B, thanx man.

So i got a little update, its day 33 and the scrogging has begun, just thought i would show how it all looks when it starts out. Also my temps dropped a little and so did my humidity unfortunately, im gonna have to see what i can do about that.

Looking good though dude, get that temp and humidity sorted and you should be spot on!

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Looks good, how important is the humidity factor at this point? It looks like your girl is doing great. She's busting out in all sorts with the flowering points. How high did you set you screen?
:passingjoint:

D

DaddyFatSacks

spread that lil skanks stems! lol. That bucket is perfect this scrog.
Keep up the good work fatstacks. I like idea of documenting the thermostat thing. I gotta remember to do that on my next one.:banana1sv6:
Lil' skank, lol thats what my thread should have been called. I picked the bucket cuz i didnt have too much head room, it worked good last grow.Thanx man!

Looking good though dude, get that temp and humidity sorted and you should be spot on!
Temps are fine, i put up that temps would drop a couple posts ago so i was showing i wasn't full o crap lol, i like it a little bit chilly in there makes for some nice colors.

Looks good, how important is the humidity factor at this point? It looks like your girl is doing great. She's busting out in all sorts with the flowering points. How high did you set you screen?
:passingjoint:
Humidity is just the only thing that isnt perfect, i figured i had to complain about something, lol but I'm not all that concerned. My screen is set 6 inch above the pot at its lowest point, I arch my screen for good light coverage and to stop some crowning. hope that helps.

Top Bottom