Daddy's mini Scrog

• Thread starter DaddyFatSacks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DaddyFatSacks

how did you cut whole is that Coke bottle?
with a ceramic/glass cutting drill bit, in water so it didn't crack

Wonder how it's going?
:bong-hits:
:hiSorry man been doing some art projects and they suck up all my time. I do however have an update with some pics so injoy!

It is Day 46 I flipped to 12/12 3 days ago, so soon it will be getting crazy up in here lol,

Took a couple of pictures with the lights out so you all could see the little bit of N deficiency going on here. The Nitrogen deficiency is the yellowing of the leaves near the top of the plant. If you have a Nitrogen deficiency, however small, it is most likely time to up the ppm of you nutrient solution.

I just switched from Grow big to Tiger Bloom and was playing it safe by reducing the ppm of my solution so i didn't shock the plants, but now i know they can take a little bit more next time. Also, new vegetation will always be more yellow so don't confuse the two, you may end up burning your plants.

Ok, so now that's done lol, lets look at some pics. Stripped some undergrowth from the plant, as you will see and i think i may need to do some more but for now probably not gonna happen lol.

DFS:pimp:

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

:hi:
Your MK is really filling up that screen. I count at least 22 flowering points so far. I think I can smell it through my wireless network! Smells Great!!LOL Fine job Sir, mighty fine.
;)

D

DaddyFatSacks

:hi:
Your MK is really filling up that screen. I count at least 22 flowering points so far. I think I can smell it through my wireless network! Smells Great!!LOL Fine job Sir, mighty fine.
;)

lol you might be able to smell it, its one smelly mofo. lol, i was under the impression that master kush was a low Oder strain, i guess i was wrong lol.

Also i have a quick pic update, everything is now nice and green after a good feeding.

HPIM1412
HPIM1410
HPIM1409
S

Sixth Alchemist

looks fantastic ;) I wish mine were looking as good as yours, but you are using an hid. I really like your mini grow setup, so fresh and clean. you must be moving a copious amount of air to keep your temps down to the 78*. Again very impressive.

D

DaddyFatSacks

very nice grow sir. I'll be watching this one!
Thanx, feel free to ask some Q's or just drop a line

looks fantastic ;) I wish mine were looking as good as yours, but you are using an hid. I really like your mini grow setup, so fresh and clean. you must be moving a copious amount of air to keep your temps down to the 78*. Again very impressive.

Cux "aint nobody dope as me, I'm just so fresh, so clean" LMAO

temps are actually down to 70, i push mad air through that cab so it stays about room temp and its been cold here. HId is the way to grow, even when i was running a 150w cab it was an hps, more bang for your buck imho. Thanx for dropping in man.

S

Sixth Alchemist

no problema. i may look into the 150 hps, depends on the cost

D

DaddyFatSacks

no problema. i may look into the 150 hps, depends on the cost

i got mine for like $50 off a warehouse lighting website, all i needed to do was wire a plug to it and bam! 150w hps grow light. arnt the 125 watt cfls about the same price?:wondering:

S

Sixth Alchemist

idk, I paid like 99 for a bulb and mini hood plus it came with tempered glass, but it cracked a while ago. the unit can use a 200w cfl aswell. so ill get a 200w cfl and configure some other bulbs. i like cfls for the low heat and how they keep the plants compact

Medicab

Medicab

That giant cola in the back of that one pic makes my mouth water big time! The only word I could use for your scrog is WOW!

Top Bottom