Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RileyJ420

RileyJ420

hell ya ,all my boxes are blowing out and im doing the same after the harvest,only planting twice this year,im revamping the whole garden,i used fence pickets as sides and they done for,im same bro,i find that shit laying out on curb or sidewalk i pick it up and use that shit,when i got mine the folks house had a new wood fence and the wood they took down was only a year old ,i grabbed that shit before the city come out to haul it off haahah
Put that shed up @ 28 years ago, but I needed to get it outta there sides and roof were straight rust (screw iowa). In all 14 Habanero plants, gonna be unloading peppers all summer. 2 Pequin Redondo rojo's , 2 short yellow tobasco, 5 purple trait jalapeno, black prince and better boy tomatoes (probably gonna drop in a celebrity). Muskmelon, cantaloupe, cucumbers, thinking of adding a small herb plot. And I still have a couple spots to fill. Maybe add a blueberry bush.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Put that shed up @ 28 years ago, but I needed to get it outta there sides and roof were straight rust (screw iowa). In all 14 Habanero plants, gonna be unloading peppers all summer. 2 Pequin Redondo rojo's , 2 short yellow tobasco, 5 purple trait jalapeno, black prince and better boy tomatoes (probably gonna drop in a celebrity). Muskmelon, cantaloupe, cucumbers, thinking of adding a small herb plot. And I still have a couple spots to fill. Maybe add a blueberry bush.
hahahha same here if empty fill it,lmao my bells are so huge im gonna have to harvest them,last chance is staking like a tree,hahahah i got 2 of the coons i had digging my garden up,there not the big son bitch i got on a trail camera,take one them 33 gal trash bags and fill it half way up and drop it on the ground to mimic it been there a while,i got a shot of this coon as big as that bag ,standing right beside it,digging up one of my plants,just showed signs of being back last night,been raining big time here so they smell the grubs and dig um up,then gone,then when the corn makes there back ,ya i wont that big bastard hahahah

Phylex

Phylex

Here's the update @newh

Clone was only about 8-10" tall when I flipped it to flower.

Day 74 after flip
IMG 9980

I ended up with 664 seeds from the one plant
IMG 9988

newh

newh

day 41,ran out of the Veg/Bloom and Im not buying more.Theyre on Canna now.They did good the whole way on the Veg/Bloom till they were in heavy flower mode I was having to use so much my ph was really low in the initial mix and I was using more ph up than I like.With the Canna its just a few drops instead of ml with the V/G.They reek like fuck and are super sticky

Srenots

Srenots

day 41,ran out of the Veg/Bloom and Im not buying more.Theyre on Canna now.They did good the whole way on the Veg/Bloom till they were in heavy flower mode I was having to use so much my ph was really low in the initial mix and I was using more ph up than I like.With the Canna its just a few drops instead of ml with the V/G.They reek like fuck and are super sticky
hehe nice bro

Top Bottom