Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newh

newh

and how long did u veg this time?
the Magoos veg for 2 months with no training other than some fan leaves being removed when they were little,the cherry pie is a 5 month old clone.The clone had one round of root pruning to keep it in suspended veg for a minute.I should of let it veg a few weeks more but I waited forever to sex the Magoos.They all have been fed only the Veg/Bloom one part powder and calmag+ with a few bennies, Recharge and +Life

20190321 175648
Phylex

Phylex

I dunno?A hundred or so

I don't have the final results yet. I'll still report back when I do. But I have this -

Yesterday I cut one bud off of the plant about midway down. I wanted to see how the progress was going with the seeds. The plants yesterday were at day 68 and 52 days after pollination. I shucked 49 seeds from the one bud. All but maybe three were mature. The three that weren't done looked to be almost there.

Srenots

Srenots

Long time no talk fam. How's everyone been doing?
Got the peppers blowing up outside (lemon peppers, peach lightning Habanero,burning bush Habanero,jalapenos,few sweet peppers), dropped beans (lemon lionheart x Bubblebomb, Ghostface, and lionheart bx selfies). Had to set the move back till next spring ,so grow game is gonna get some more practice..

Yo sup bro....sounds good over thar....post sum pics when u get time....hope all good ur way as well

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Got the peppers blowing up outside (lemon peppers, peach lightning Habanero,burning bush Habanero,jalapenos,few sweet peppers), dropped beans (lemon lionheart x Bubblebomb, Ghostface, and lionheart bx selfies). Had to set the move back till next spring ,so grow game is gonna get some more practice..
im fixing to have to kill my bell peppers,them damn things are 3ft tall and so top heavy i cant keep up with the damn things,getting a half bucket of them and cucmbers a day hahaha,mama dries them out and makes chip with them,dehydrates,onions and garlic for salts,cucumbers bell pepers and squash for chips good healthy mariquana munchie stuff haahah,good seeing ya

RileyJ420

RileyJ420

Tore a shed down and in the middle of turning it into raised gardens. Beans are opening just 3 left to drop into soil. Kinda want to see what the LLH x BB will do since its one of the bastard children from a couple grows ago.

20190612 124815
20190612 124729
20190612 124716
20190609 101451
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Tore a shed down and in the middle of turning it into raised gardens. Beans are opening just 3 left to drop into soil. Kinda want to see what the LLH x BB will do since its one of the bastard children from a couple grows ago.
hell ya ,all my boxes are blowing out and im doing the same after the harvest,only planting twice this year,im revamping the whole garden,i used fence pickets as sides and they done for,im same bro,i find that shit laying out on curb or sidewalk i pick it up and use that shit,when i got mine the folks house had a new wood fence and the wood they took down was only a year old ,i grabbed that shit before the city come out to haul it off haahah

Latest posts

Top Bottom