Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Phylex

Phylex

I dunno?A hundred or so

I've read somewhere it's possible to get a hundred or so from pollinating a branch or two. I don't know the validity of those statements though. To me it seems like a lot from only a branch or two. But I truly don't know. I asked because I just pollinated some clones to gain some experience on the process. My experimental clones were only about 8 inches tall when I flipped them to flower. I tried pollinating every flower on each of them during the third week. They're at day 53 now. I'll probably let them go another 10 days or so. I can report back how many seeds I get from my experiment if you're interested.

This is an example of an 8" clone flipped. Pic taken today. It's probably 18" tall or so.
G2Day63BJ1P3

newh

newh

I've read somewhere it's possible to get a hundred or so from pollinating a branch or two. I don't know the validity of those statements though. To me it seems like a lot from only a branch or two. But I truly don't know. I asked because I just pollinated some clones to gain some experience on the process. My experimental clones were only about 8 inches tall when I flipped them to flower. I tried pollinating every flower on each of them during the third week. They're at day 53 now. I'll probably let them go another 10 days or so. I can report back how many seeds I get from my experiment if you're interested.

This is an example of an 8" clone flipped. Pic taken today. It's probably 18" tall or so.
View attachment 871734
Nice,thats kinda what I was thinking.My small tent is only 5 feet tall.Keep us posted with how you do

Srenots

Srenots

View attachment 871734

cool, but remember u need to wait until the seed is done, it will be wayyy past the budz being done...thats the sacrifice with making beans....all good tho, u get bud and seed when its all over with, looks good bro

Phylex

Phylex

cool, but remember u need to wait until the seed is done, it will be wayyy past the budz being done...thats the sacrifice with making beans....all good tho, u get bud and seed when its all over with, looks good bro

Is it possible to let them grow for too long, resulting in over maturing, and hurting the quality/viability of the seeds? I can wait as long as I need to. I'd like to get as many properly matured seeds as possible. I don't care about any of the bud on these. I just want the seeds.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Is it possible to let them grow for too long, resulting in over maturing, and hurting the quality/viability of the seeds? I can wait as long as I need to. I'd like to get as many properly matured seeds as possible. I don't care about any of the bud on these. I just want the seeds.
all the way i say,i give nothing but water and make the plant scavage itself,like i said before,when i breed the plant is a lose and has one objective,seeds,i smoke what is left but it for seeds,and the flush as i speak take care of the larf and shit,cures it on the stalk,the plant will focus on seed production instead of foilage

Srenots

Srenots

all the way i say,i give nothing but water and make the plant scavage itself,like i said before,when i breed the plant is a lose and has one objective,seeds,i smoke what is left but it for seeds,and the flush as i speak take care of the larf and shit,cures it on the stalk,the plant will focus on seed production instead of foilage

yep... even when they look they are about to just fall out, they are maturing, when they do just fall out then the plant is done, and with some strains , the beans may or may not be done....its all mother nature bro, but let em go long as u can till they turn dark color..., then the next trick is cuttin that sht down without beans flyin evrywhere lol, all good

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@Vggir good to see you around little girl,had the baby yet?boy or girl?pray for a boy less problems especially teen years,cant ever please a girl gotta have all the new stuff hahaah,plus world dont need no more stinky old pink wearing girls hahahahah joke,good to see you around been a while

Latest posts

Top Bottom