Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newh

newh

nice...and the shorter ones are best so far?
just the one,the short one that I thought was male doesnt look as good but it hasnt finished yet so time will tell.the good short one is a champ the buds are already denseing up and its so frosty and greasy and stinky lol

Srenots

Srenots

just the one,the short one that I thought was male doesnt look as good but it hasnt finished yet so time will tell.the good short one is a champ the buds are already denseing up and its so frosty and greasy and stinky lol
lol, rite on...was just gonna ask u about how that one u thot was a male compares....good feedback bro...ur tearin it up over thar...nice work

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

short is what the mom was....keep sayin it, get that one , and rock n roll man ....

Srenots

Srenots

alot of times with testers folks gotta grow 50 - 100 plants to find a keeper...guess we narrowed it down pretty dam good....good feedback man~ theres alot of these beans floatin around now....really hope other folks try em out... would be cool to hear they find sum as well.......

newh

newh

alot of times with testers folks gotta grow 50 - 100 plants to find a keeper...guess we narrowed it down pretty dam good....good feedback man~ theres alot of these beans floatin around now....really hope other folks try em out... would be cool to hear they find sum as well.......
if they pop em theyll find em

Srenots

Srenots

copy that...thx for all ur efforts man.. means alot, plus u get sum Fire in the process, ur style has shown up and above, as usual, whatever ur doin, keep doin it man~ pics dont lie

newh

newh

copy that...thx for all ur efforts man.. means alot, plus u get sum Fire in the process, ur style has shown up and above, as usual, whatever ur doin, keep doin it man~ pics dont lie
my routine is simple,canna coco,canna a/b and recharge thats about it sometimes they get some blue planet seaweed but thats almost gone.I been so busy this run they havent even been fed daily.The good beans definately help too

Srenots

Srenots

we keep sending out letters, so see what happens in future... but ur already on it like flies on sht bro... thx again for ur efforts...all we do is make em....peeps like u run em....fuckin eh man ~ cool sht

newh

newh

we keep sending out letters, so see what happens in future... but ur already on it like flies on sht bro... thx again for ur efforts...all we do is make em....peeps like u run em....fuckin eh man ~ cool sht
thanx for the opportunity

Latest posts

Top Bottom