Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

my routine is simple,canna coco,canna a/b and recharge thats about it sometimes they get some blue planet seaweed but thats almost gone.I been so busy this run they havent even been fed daily.The good beans definately help too
so far on a scale from from 1-10, 10 being the easiest, how easy have the Reno been to grow so far in ur opinion?

newh

newh

so far on a scale from from 1-10, 10 being the easiest, how easy have the Reno been to grow so far in ur opinion?
nothing too picky,the cherry pie is a heavy feeder.the magoos have been easy and so was the Kashmir99

Srenots

Srenots

I wanna get the deadheads goin but like I said I been busy my latest commute is 290 miles round trip,I can almost see Canada lol
sht man...dam lol....I checked the vault today and turns out there are some left I thot were gettin short....let me know if u need ....all good , but for now ur rockin as usual, dude thats a long ride ....hell I rode that far to get that last guitar to save on shipping cost, dam if Imma ride that every day for work lol....props to ur work ethic...its unheard of with the new generation these days haha

newh

newh

sht man...dam lol....I checked the vault today and turns out there are some left I thot were gettin short....let me know if u need ....all good , but for now ur rockin as usual, dude thats a long ride ....hell I rode that far to get that last guitar to save on shipping cost, dam if Imma ride that every day for work lol....props to ur work ethic...its unheard of with the new generation these days haha
dont even get me started on those fukin kids lol

Srenots

Srenots

well thx for the updates...gotta run ....keep em rockin and post em up when u get time bro...

Srenots

Srenots

hyper cherry pie is great too but that fukin magoo is wow lol theres clones in veg. my buddy got that one too and the tall one.I gotta get out and see him to see what they did for him
hate to say it, but I told u so......haha , all good...was hoping u would dig it bro, I know at first u didnt think there would be anything better than the Hyper Cherry, but I remember telling you to just see what happens and let me know what u think of the Magoo, glad u dig it bro....nice ~ they all look awesome from here man !!!

Top Bottom