Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

what I like seeing with ur grows so far, is that its very consistent, every time....very stable with results each time, looking the same and strate up Fire ....

Srenots

Srenots

I been on the same routine for a while now so it makes the maintainence of the grows easy for me.
copy that, thats the whole idea of getting figured out of what the schedule needs to be.... and after a while u just dial it in and go with, like urs, every time, production and routine gets easier as u go....like riding a bike , eazy peazey ....looks amazing from here as usual bro, props on the style and work fer sure !!

Srenots

Srenots

how many runs have u made so far with the Hyper Cherry and the Hyper Magoo? the Cherry was more,since u started it first.....

Srenots

Srenots

and making hash from them is very special as well....thats the kicker lol

Srenots

Srenots

copy that....if you dropped more beans u could/would find better or worse, there is some variation in these, but the Hyper Cherry Pie u have going is the original F1, u do have the F2's to try if Im not mistaken, up the anny next time round? lol

newh

newh

copy that....if you dropped more beans u could/would find better or worse, there is some variation in these, but the Hyper Cherry Pie u have going is the original F1, u do have the F2's to try if Im not mistaken, up the anny next time round? lol
i have the germination setup ready for the deadheads i just didnt drop them yet

newh

newh

I will probably let this cherry pie go I know theres a better one.I do have clones of it too

Srenots

Srenots

i have the germination setup ready for the deadheads i just didnt drop them yet
hoping u find fire in those as well, u are one of the few that have them... so much sht and so little time brother ~ get em, keep em, and be happy....cant wait, plz keep us updated with the Dead Heads, never know, they might be special as well, wont know till u try... but the mom was fuckin fire

newh

newh

hoping u find fire those as well, u are one of the few that have them... so much sht and so little time brother ~ get em, keep em, and be happy....cant wait, plz keep us updated with the Dead Heads, never know, they might be special as well, wont know till u try... but the mom was fuckin fire
I wish I knew more growers nearby I would give all these to everybody lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom