Dark Green Leaves.. Or Not?

• Thread starter Wonderwaffle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

this photo was within the hour. (On a timelapse)
Yes that's a tomato plant.
I cut off the necrotic leaves the day before I posted so they pretty much look fine other than the tips.
Ph is actually about 7 now. I'd like it lower but I'll probably transplant it into some Ocean Forest here soon and I hope that will make it better.

It must be a soil issue if You are taking steps to drop PH and it's not working I Use ocean forest and it works great for me the lil girl is still young and plenty of time to get her back on track so do not Fret my friend she doesn't look to bad honestly plenty of time

jipp

jipp

its amazing how t8hey can come back.. i thought i killed this plant because i starved it.. but she came back to life. ( also the plant in the back, is over watered )
IMG 0878   Copy

ET ( same plant )
IMG 1241   Copy

chris.

Wonderwaffle

Wonderwaffle

Also, has anyone ever completely switched soils on their plants? Like uproot them/pull out the pot and shake the soil off the roots and place them in something else?

jipp

jipp

i have no idea on age once the plant looked like that i stop counting days unfortunaly wish i would of kept it up.

my setup is stupid cheap, mars 2x4x5 tent not setup yet.. and a Pro LED 280 COB. but i need two for my tent.. so im waiting for a cheal china LED to show up and il throw it in there to help out.

but the plan is a 2x4x5 mars tent, Pro LED 280 LED, CAN CAN 400CFM fan, Titan timer and titan controller for the can can fan, and a carbon filter by phresh i think.

but i hurt my self so im stuck on crutches so i cant do shit to setup the tent so im leaving the door open for now.. thankfully no ( well bad smell i mean, they smell good just not strong yet smell or id be fucked. laughs

chris,

Wonderwaffle

Wonderwaffle

Pulled up the soil and saw it was getting good root development and was circling around the edge a bit, so I loosed up the soil so it'd release from the roots a bit, and put FFOF soil into the new medium, got it nice and wet, then dosed with some boomerang, microbrew, and kangaroots. Here's to better growth.
2017 04 05 14 44 28 257

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Also, has anyone ever completely switched soils on their plants? Like uproot them/pull out the pot and shake the soil off the roots and place them in something else?

I have switched from a miracle grow to fox farms just onc years ago shock is little plants seemed to like its new pants lol

Wonderwaffle

Wonderwaffle

Tin foil and an oscillating fan is all I got, I made card board panels to direct the light where need be. Seems to be enough for the under sides. I hope for the best for your baby girl.
I have heard the undersides don't absorb light, but I could be incorrect.

Leew421

Leew421

If cheap is where you are, get white paper. Or get shiny wrapping paper and flip it over. Aluminum causes heat spots. To solve the overwatering just switch to a cloth pot, it will also help with root bound issues. When in veg I just use some microbes and don't ever really feed. You need a good root system when you flip. The best advice is be patient, over thinking can result in disaster

Wonderwaffle

Wonderwaffle

If cheap is where you are, get white paper. Or get shiny wrapping paper and flip it over. Aluminum causes heat spots. To solve the overwatering just switch to a cloth pot, it will also help with root bound issues. When in veg I just use some microbes and don't ever really feed. You need a good root system when you flip. The best advice is be patient, over thinking can result in disaster
Heat isn't an issue here. It's very well ventilated.
I actually just bought a grow tent so I'll be moving over to that when it comes in.
You're damn right about overthinking though.

Speaking of, here's an update on her.

2017 04 07 14 37 17 522

Top Bottom