Dark Phoenix (Trainwreck x Jack Herer) Flower Journal

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Ok np and that is simply what needed to know. The blumats allow me to do exactly that if want. Saturate and dry back. I will ensure saturation today with little to no run-off then turn off for at least 2 days?

Yep little bit of runoff is ideal. If you aren't getting run off you haven't watered the plant enough 🧙🏻‍♂️ then let them dry back, once the top soil is dry looking it's probably time to get back to saturation

Zombierider

Zombierider

Wicked seasonal allergies and this is 15th resort. She licks paws and would until bleeds if not caught in time. I put duo chlorhexidine Calm in between paw pads then the socks for 20-30 so she has to leave it alone. We give her the kitchen sink and can't quell when in a flare. Cytopoint was last option and for $240 a shot I said get....d
have you maybe tried RSO or other hemp oil to calm down the inflammation on her paws? Gotta be a holistic treatment for your doggies allergies.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

have you maybe tried RSO or other hemp oil to calm down the inflammation on her paws? Gotta be a holistic treatment for your doggies allergies.
hmm no but I didn't give her 1/4 of a 10mg indica gummy my lady takes. Hard to say if there was much affect. Been using Duoxo Calm that is a pump mousse and then put her dog socks on for 30 min so has to leave them alone. It is fkin brutal fightin their allergies. I do have coconut thc oil I made but the problem is I brush her teefs with coconut oil because she loves it. SHe has been getting benadryl a couple times a day, full spectrum CBD from lazarus naturals, feed them raw only and they eat way better than we do. I think this has been a particulary bad allergy season since we had more rain than normal recently. Now it begins to warm up quick and everything starts to bloom. I'm going to try my coconut thc oil on her paws though. Can't hurt. She will be licking her paws later anyway hah. Who you taking for the superbowl?

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Puffdate day 52F

Yesterday I moved Puff from Tent 1 to Tent 2. She can be closer to window now and I am porting portable AC out the window instead of into the attic. Can also use ambient night temps to help get her to think the seasons are a changin.

Had blumats on for 3 days on full and she drank like 2.5g and still really no run-off. I am suspecting it is the pot and that the bottom is caked with deposits a bit and won't allow to drain as well as should. The outside of bottom is saturated and it just doesn't seem like more water now is what is needed. Going to let dry back for a few days like Wiz said and go from there.

Still seeing yellowing and what seems worsening leaves but that's ok. Not going to fret or even try to do anything about it unless someone thinks I should. Really only had 3-5 leaves that I plucked cause they for sure needed to be. Still struggling with light intensity but instead of feel like I should be pushing it I clicked it back one. My Photone is reading 450 and PPFD meter 750 to the dead center at 32-34" from all tops. Don't know what to do there but don't feel I'm doing right. I may call HLG this week and ask for some advice.

Strange man in delivery truck dropped this off. I suspect it is a low wattage UV light 😯 so will be looking into how and if then when shall deploy. Any suggestions welcome.

Here is the only leaf I plucked today. Only one I found like this but plenty have spots and burns like maybe a bit of nute burn?

20230212 075437
20230212 075441
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Hey folks, just a public safety announcement, please do not let our puppies ingest any decarbed THC product. No bueno for dogs at all!

CBD is fine.

WHAT ARE THE EFFECTS OF THC ON DOGS?

If your dog has eaten an edible with any amount of THC, you need to contact a veterinarian as soon as possible. Dogs that have consumed THC can be susceptible to THC toxicity. The effects of THC that give the “high” feeling that is normal to humans may be fairly harmful to dogs.

Dogs can react to this in a number of ways, including but not limited to:

• Pupil dilation
  • Loss of urinary control
  • Drowsiness
  • Nausea
  • Lethargy
  • Uncontrollable shivering due to hypothermia
  • Barking, crying, or whining in a nontypical fashion
  • Loss of motor function
  • Drooling
  • Low blood pressure

It's like the chocolate thing - fine for us hurts them.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Puffdate day 52F

Yesterday I moved Puff from Tent 1 to Tent 2. She can be closer to window now and I am porting portable AC out the window instead of into the attic. Can also use ambient night temps to help get her to think the seasons are a changin.

Had blumats on for 3 days on full and she drank like 2.5g and still really no run-off. I am suspecting it is the pot and that the bottom is caked with deposits a bit and won't allow to drain as well as should. The outside of bottom is saturated and it just doesn't seem like more water now is what is needed. Going to let dry back for a few days like Wiz said and go from there.

Still seeing yellowing and what seems worsening leaves but that's ok. Not going to fret or even try to do anything about it unless someone thinks I should. Really only had 3-5 leaves that I plucked cause they for sure needed to be. Still struggling with light intensity but instead of feel like I should be pushing it I clicked it back one. My Photone is reading 450 and PPFD meter 750 to the dead center at 32-34" from all tops. Don't know what to do there but don't feel I'm doing right. I may call HLG this week and ask for some advice.

Strange man in delivery truck dropped this off. I suspect it is a low wattage UV light 😯 so will be looking into how and if then when shall deploy. Any suggestions welcome.

Here is the only leaf I plucked today. Only one I found like this but plenty have spots and burns like maybe a bit of nute burn?
UVA LED?

What wattage?

I'm gonna defer to the master wizard for any plant care in this silly dirty media. I gotta stay in my lane!

Zombierider

Zombierider

Hey folks, just a public safety announcement, please do not let our puppies ingest any decarbed THC product. No bueno for dogs at all!

CBD is fine.

WHAT ARE THE EFFECTS OF THC ON DOGS?

If your dog has eaten an edible with any amount of THC, you need to contact a veterinarian as soon as possible. Dogs that have consumed THC can be susceptible to THC toxicity. The effects of THC that give the “high” feeling that is normal to humans may be fairly harmful to dogs.

Dogs can react to this in a number of ways, including but not limited to:

• Pupil dilation
  • Loss of urinary control
  • Drowsiness
  • Nausea
  • Lethargy
  • Uncontrollable shivering due to hypothermia
  • Barking, crying, or whining in a nontypical fashion
  • Loss of motor function
  • Drooling
  • Low blood pressure

Yes to this! Sorry for mentioning to put rso on her paws, I should have prefaced that by saying to put CBD/HEMP rso on her paws, not high thc stuff.
Also, to think some people think its funny when they get an animal stoned is infuriating, it's not fun for them! Definitely NEVER GIVE YOUR PETS THC. CBD however, like @MoeRed said is ok. Lazarus Natural's has a CBD full spec RSO but not sure if even the little amount of thc in this would be ok for a pet? Problem with asking vets about CBD is the lack of knowledge of cannabinoids on their parts is usually not very promising.

Zombierider

Zombierider

hmm no but I didn't give her 1/4 of a 10mg indica gummy my lady takes. Hard to say if there was much affect. Been using Duoxo Calm that is a pump mousse and then put her dog socks on for 30 min so has to leave them alone. It is fkin brutal fightin their allergies. I do have coconut thc oil I made but the problem is I brush her teefs with coconut oil because she loves it. SHe has been getting benadryl a couple times a day, full spectrum CBD from lazarus naturals, feed them raw only and they eat way better than we do. I think this has been a particulary bad allergy season since we had more rain than normal recently. Now it begins to warm up quick and everything starts to bloom. I'm going to try my coconut thc oil on her paws though. Can't hurt. She will be licking her paws later anyway hah. Who you taking for the superbowl?
So I just spoke with my Mom who has many years of experience with dog's and cats and all their "issues". She's not a vet, nor am I, so take my suggestions with a grain of salt. THAT BEING SAID, lol....Send a stool sample from your pup to these peeps:

https://animalbiome.com/
They will let you know your dog's allergies and such. Then, you should evaluate what your feeding your dog, since kibble can be very bad for your dog and leave them deficient. My gf cooks for our dogs, and they eat like 90% raw meat, with some veggies and such thrown in. A raw meat diet for dogs can really help them with issues like allergies, amongst other benefits.

Another thing you could try is giving your pup a probiotic, which will help her stomach flora and stuff fight off any allergies (so far as I understand, basically like replacing bad bacteria in the stomach with good ones). My mom uses this one for her dogs: https://www.vetriscience.com/vetri-mega-probiotic-153.html

Please do your research, and consult a vet before you do anything new, but just wanted to give you some of my Mom's advice for the dog.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Puffdate day 52F

If this was a leaf from way below the canopy it's just natural and nothing too worry about.

Looks like the plant is pulling N and and P from the older growth. Might be time to top dress again soon here.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Puffdate day 52F

Yeah man that leaf yellowing is normal, actually to be expected as you go further into flower. Just means that plant could take more nutrients, so like Shaded said, a top dress might be in order! (but then again dont listen to me I havent grown weed in soil yet lol)

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

UVA LED?

What wattage?

I'm gonna defer to the master wizard for any plant care in this silly dirty media. I gotta stay in my lane!
What I ordered you plugged into socket. What they sent was a long uva/uvb I have no ballast for. Just dropped it off at UPS store and am returning. Will revist any use of such lights down line

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

So I just spoke with my Mom who has many years of experience with dog's and cats and all their "issues". She's not a vet, nor am I, so take my suggestions with a grain of salt. THAT BEING SAID, lol....Send a stool sample from your pup to these peeps:
Wise mother
https://animalbiome.com/
They will let you know your dog's allergies and such. Then, you should evaluate what your feeding your dog, since kibble can be very bad for your dog and leave them deficient. My gf cooks for our dogs, and they eat like 90% raw meat, with some veggies and such thrown in. A raw meat diet for dogs can really help them with issues like allergies, amongst other benefits.
Going to send sample. They are on raw with no kibble and eat broccoli cauliflower sardines almsot every day.
Another thing you could try is giving your pup a probiotic, which will help her stomach flora and stuff fight off any allergies (so far as I understand, basically like replacing bad bacteria in the stomach with good ones). My mom uses this one for her dogs: https://www.vetriscience.com/vetri-mega-probiotic-153.html
Have tried quite a few and even leaky gut stuff. I agree it is imperative she stay on a good probiotic
Please do your research, and consult a vet before you do anything new, but just wanted to give you some of my Mom's advice for the dog.
Legit I mine as well be a vet at this point. Been to so many for so long I've learned a lot. Unfortunately I can't change the weather and can ok not conbat the environment so well. Just seems to be she flares up 1 or 2 times a year and this one was particularly tough. Had blast at park today and she seems to be doing well. Thanks Z and pass on to moms too

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

CBD is fine.

Yeah thanks @Moe.Red only time and never again 😞 Showed no signs of even taking but yes I've done quite a bit of extensive research on THC, CBD, and dogs and still let her down. Basically capitulated and in a last ditch effort to give her comfort, compromised her well being by not thinking with a clear head and conscious. Appreciate you lookin out for her/us 🙏

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

If this was a leaf from way below the canopy it's just natural and nothing too worry about.

Looks like the plant is pulling N and and P from the older growth. Might be time to top dress again soon here.
wow ok would have totally though I was overfeeding not under. Ok so it has been 22 days since last top dress and I wouldn't doubt may more weeks ahead than I imagine. If you think it is time I will go do right now. I do have the below just in case you feel there is reason to use. TIA for any assistance.

Mammoth P - https://mammothmicrobes.com/product/mammoth-p/

Recharge - https://www.realgrowers.com/recharge/

20230213 121853
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Top dressed 1c 2-8-4 and 2tbl EWC, MC, and 1tbl garden lime. Going to wait till at least Wednesday and then start dripping by way of blumats. 1 pic is of tiny flower I leave at base. This is an offerin to any pests as my way of saying "don't go any higher" but I have had no takers. None. I don't know for sure but am leaning towards the tiny bugs that stick to my sticky traps literally within minutes, are beneficial to the soil. Suspect maybe they feed on pest larvae.
2nd pic is post top dress. The flock is happy 🤗 ty

20230213 130633
20230213 131043
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

When I say "it might need a top dress soon" that does not mean tomorrow morning when you wake up 🤣 fuck you have the patience of a fungus gnat it kills me (love ya bud)

Finish this run. Let's put the Mammoths and Recharges and turpine teas on the backburner for now home slice :) woooosaahhhhhh

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

When I say "it might need a top dress soon" that does not mean tomorrow morning when you wake up 🤣 fuck you have the patience of a fungus gnat it kills me (love ya bud)

Finish this run. Let's put the Mammoths and Recharges and turpine teas on the backburner for now home slice :) woooosaahhhhhh
damnit 😣 You're right, again

Top Bottom