Dark Phoenix (Trainwreck x Jack Herer) Flower Journal

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WookyWooky

Wicked seasonal allergies and this is 15th resort. She licks paws and would until bleeds if not caught in time. I put duo chlorhexidine Calm in between paw pads then the socks for 20-30 so she has to leave it alone. We give her the kitchen sink and can't quell when in a flare. Cytopoint was last option and for $240 a shot I said get....d
I have a boxer that has similar issues. I do a 50/50 mix apple cider vinegar and water in a spray bottle and load his feet down every day for about a week. Seems to help.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I have a boxer that has similar issues. I do a 50/50 mix apple cider vinegar and water in a spray bottle and load his feet down every day for about a week. Seems to help.

Boxers are awesome and sorry yours fights allergies as well. Have tried ACV but not in that exact dilution. I'm going to warm some RO water up and mix 5050 and try that thanks. She's gotten better not worse lately but still need to keep eye on her. She's a good dog. Been quite trip for 4 years seeing how utterly mislabeled they are. Yeah she's a real killer. We actually pet sit a bunch of toy dogs for people when they go out of town. Only danger this dog poses is she is build like a potato made of lead and she thinks she has the agility of a cheetah yet it's closer to drunk and blind hippo.
she took out my mom at the knees once. She took out my moms friend at the knees once after we warned her the whole way to the park. This video is from this week and I'm blocking the only exit to a huge play area for them and we have it alone. You can see how fast you'd have to react if she decided to not move out of your way or if couldn't because was being chased by a dog(s) at the park. This wasn't that close but you can hear in my voice I thought my knees were about to get capped

20230214 210138
20230211 114931
W

WookyWooky

Boxers are awesome and sorry yours fights allergies as well. Have tried ACV but not in that exact dilution. I'm going to warm some RO water up and mix 5050 and try that thanks. She's gotten better not worse lately but still need to keep eye on her. She's a good dog. Been quite trip for 4 years seeing how utterly mislabeled they are. Yeah she's a real killer. We actually pet sit a bunch of toy dogs for people when they go out of town. Only danger this dog poses is she is build like a potato made of lead and she thinks she has the agility of a cheetah yet it's closer to drunk and blind hippo.
she took out my mom at the knees once. She took out my moms friend at the knees once after we warned her the whole way to the park. This video is from this week and I'm blocking the only exit to a huge play area for them and we have it alone. You can see how fast you'd have to react if she decided to not move out of your way or if couldn't because was being chased by a dog(s) at the park. This wasn't that close but you can hear in my voice I thought my knees were about to get capped
Lolā€¦yep!!! Mine does the same thing. Old lady says he has the zoomiesā€¦lolā€¦

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

HAHAHAHAAHAH

One dog gets love...

The other one immediately comes into picture "did you just shit?! you don't go that way!"

šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Puff update?
Pup update?
Pupdate? Pupfupudate?
Hey bro Moe. Hope you're well man and thanks for thinkin of me. I'm more than exhausted from the mistakes I continue to make and it keeps me from checking in. Very frustrated with myself to say the least and feel stupid and lazy af. It's honestly embarrassing and I feel I unintentionally waste a lot of people's time here. It keeps getting to me and pushes me away.

Puff update is she is in training for the AZ State over-watering practices Championships, again. Pretty sure I'm testing Puffs roots ability to deal with too high of PH while holding their breath.

Last Sunday stopped blumats after basically 2.5g dripped in over 3 days, no run-off at all.

Monday top dress 1c gaia 2-8-4 and 2tbl EWC and MC, 1tbl garden lime.

Wednesday pot still not light but out of shear stupidity, impatience, and fearing they lacked nutes and that it was the issue, I fed 1g slowly of un-phed tap water with seaweed and molasses, still no run-off.

Thursday set blumats up again so could use when ready.

Today pot is heavy as shit and I can only imagine the bottom of the pot is caked with unhealthy sediment which is why I can't get run-off if tried. It will come out the exterior of pot at very bottom but not from underneath, if that makes sense.

I don't know what to do other than invest in an actual moisture meter worth using.

My temps and RH are a whole nother clusterfk. I have a inkbird and it is still in the box. I have 2 x AC 4x4 tents with 67 and 69 controllers and NEVER use their ability to help regulate anything. Why? Because I just can't figure the stupid shit out in a way that seems to work. Going to watch the 438th video on the controllers again today and try again.
Cold and rain hit AZ recently and temps were 39 a couple nights ago. Damn tent hit 60 at one point overnight fml šŸ˜– and basically Puff has had to deal with a good 20+ degree swing some days. I'm surprised she hasn't hermed all ready from stress.
The leaves are very stubborn to come off but pulled a best, middle, and worst leaf and tried to get Brix reading. Was 8.6, 5.8, and worst leaf I couldn't get a reading at for.

For now, based on how heavy(surprisingly) my 7g pot still is after watering last on Wednesday, I think I'm supposed to just be patient and keep waiting day by day. Thought about oscillating fan near base but that wouldn likely just dry one side of the pot faster.

Pupdate - I'm sure anyone else with a Bully breed understand what "pibble-nibbles" is. High frequency nibbling on such things as their binkies/soft toys. Here you can see Bella expressing her in nibble.

Anywho bro again thanks for think of me. Means a lot. Oh and I will forever carry you with me whenever the PF is rockin, and that is quite often šŸ™

20230218 103603
20230218 103542
20230218 093753
20230218 093809
Last edited:
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

HAHAHAHAAHAH

One dog gets love...

The other one immediately comes into picture "did you just shit?! you don't go that way!"

šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

What it be šŸ§™ā€ā™‚ļø Hope you are well fam. That was too funny. "The Oleever", aka LG(lil guy) is actually my road dawg I hoped and forever will wish Bella will/could be. The video though is me guarding the only place I don't want them to get past and LG decided to shit not once(I go pick up and hastily retreat back to gate guarding), not twice but that was the third time šŸ˜‚ and then he comes over like he was going to bypass my blockade using Bella as a flanker, at the same time Bella was about to take both my knees out level 10 zoomie style šŸ¤£

Too funny how it appears though. LG is a pure road dawg though. Legit he just wants to be with you so bad that he will go with you anywhere and do anything. Smart af and trainable immediately to do anything for treats. He is very very indoor ball driven to the tune of straight crack addict. He will bring one of 29 different balls to you upon you stepping out of bed. As you use bathroom he will roll it in. As you shower he will toss it to himself waiting till your done. As you move throughout the day he is there, with eyes that literally beg of you to toss a ball for him. I am not kidding it is to the point of dangerous because he rolls balls from every angle and size at you while you are walking. He is very ninja-like with a ball to say the least.

He wears goggles when we drive and has head out window while Bella is afraid and behind the drivers seat trying to hide under it. If you sneeze Bella will leave the room but if you use a jack-hammer in the backyard LG will try to attack it if you let him. Some day I should hook up a GoPro I think I still have and show how good this dog is at catching balls thrown away from him. He lives for the 1 hop and I'd say catches over 9 out of 10 if you toss them and give him then chance. Could prolly go record him right now catching 20-30 in a row. The 2 of them together are a riot sometimes

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Hey bro Moe. Hope you're well man and thanks for thinkin of me. I'm more than exhausted from the mistakes I continue to make and it keeps me from checking in. Very frustrated with myself to say the least and feel stupid and lazy af. It's honestly embarrassing and I feel I unintentionally waste a lot of people's time here. It keeps getting to me and pushes me away.

Puff update is she is in training for the AZ State over-watering practices Championships, again. Pretty sure I'm testing Puffs roots ability to deal with too high of PH while holding their breath.

Last Sunday stopped blumats after basically 2.5g dripped in over 3 days, no run-off at all.

Monday top dress 1c gaia 2-8-4 and 2tbl EWC and MC, 1tbl garden lime.

Wednesday pot still not light but out of shear stupidity, impatience, and fearing they lacked nutes and that it was the issue, I fed 1g slowly of un-phed tap water with seaweed and molasses, still no run-off.

Thursday set blumats up again so could use when ready.

Today pot is heavy as shit and I can only imagine the bottom of the pot is caked with unhealthy sediment which is why I can't get run-off if tried. It will come out the exterior of pot at very bottom but not from underneath, if that makes sense.

I don't know what to do other than invest in an actual moisture meter worth using.

My temps and RH are a whole nother clusterfk. I have a inkbird and it is still in the box. I have 2 x AC 4x4 tents with 67 and 69 controllers and NEVER use their ability to help regulate anything. Why? Because I just can't figure the stupid shit out in a way that seems to work. Going to watch the 438th video on the controllers again today and try again.
Cold and rain hit AZ recently and temps were 39 a couple nights ago. Damn tent hit 60 at one point overnight fml šŸ˜– and basically Puff has had to deal with a good 20+ degree swing some days. I'm surprised she hasn't hermed all ready from stress.
The leaves are very stubborn to come off but pulled a best, middle, and worst leaf and tried to get Brix reading. Was 8.6, 5.8, and worst leaf I couldn't get a reading at for.

For now, based on how heavy(surprisingly) my 7g pot still is after watering last on Wednesday, I think I'm supposed to just be patient and keep waiting day by day. Thought about oscillating fan near base but that wouldn likely just dry one side of the pot faster.

Pupdate - I'm sure anyone else with a Bully breed understand what "pibble-nibbles" is. High frequency nibbling on such things as their binkies/soft toys. Here you can see Bella expressing her in nibble.

Anywho bro again thanks for think of me. Means a lot. Oh and I will forever carry you with me whenever the PF is rockin, and that is quite often šŸ™
She does not look anything like I was picturing from your description. Are you sure you are not being a bit hard on yourself?

As far as temp swings and such, if that is an ongoing thing to deal with maybe learn to roll with it? I see folks grow outdoors in worse environmental swings than you are seeing and they rack up poundage. I think the key there is solid genetics. The latest fru fru whizbang F37 cross is probably not the best choice. I'd search out well established genetic lines that have very few preferably 1 pheno. I can think of a few of those, just depends on the kind of high you are looking for.

I gotta defer to the wizzard or the granny on the PH and Molasses and that whole area. Switch to hydro and I'm your guy.

To me a brix of over 8 is not a plant in trouble.

Target is selling new vinyl now. šŸ˜µā€šŸ’« Just picked up Metallica Black. Maybe I'll sing it to you later lol.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

She does not look anything like I was picturing from your description. Are you sure you are not being a bit hard on yourself?

As far as temp swings and such, if that is an ongoing thing to deal with maybe learn to roll with it? I see folks grow outdoors in worse environmental swings than you are seeing and they rack up poundage. I think the key there is solid genetics. The latest fru fru whizbang F37 cross is probably not the best choice. I'd search out well established genetic lines that have very few preferably 1 pheno. I can think of a few of those, just depends on the kind of high you are looking for.

I gotta defer to the wizzard or the granny on the PH and Molasses and that whole area. Switch to hydro and I'm your guy.

To me a brix of over 8 is not a plant in trouble.

Target is selling new vinyl now. šŸ˜µā€šŸ’« Just picked up Metallica Black. Maybe I'll sing it to you later lol.

That is it. Moe for President. In a single reply I am completely at ease. Think I've got too many wires crossed in my dome. Might be time for a magic mushroom of sorts reset. Feel so much better now hah thanks Moe and Metallic fkin ROCKS!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I don't see any pH issues, all I see is a healthy plant! šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Puff's got potential
Ok brotha and thanks. Hard to explain how no matter what camera I use they look fine when I post but in person every leaf is a different color. Feel much better now that yall think she's ok. Maybe after she drys back and I get some solid PHd watering practices going, it will help

20230218 093621
20230218 093509
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Ok brotha and thanks. Hard to explain how no matter what camera I use they look fine when I post but in person every leaf is a different color. Feel much better now that yall think she's ok. Maybe after she drys back and I get some solid PHd watering practices going, it will help

just looks like N being taken from an old leaf to me? maybe slight mag def starting on that leaf but just one leaf not a big deal šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I'm EIGHT weeks into flower, day 67 give or take and my pistil growth appears that of most peoples at week 3 or 4 max. Maybe I'm just delusional again but I'm wonderin how much my recent inability to drop temps gradually and consistently, is affecting whether I am turning this is into a neverending foxtail grow that never finishes.
The description from breeded talks about bouquets of beautiful foxtails so I don't know wtf. Is this just maybe a 11-13 weeker or is my not properly droppin temps to induce natural change of seasons what is the cause of 8 week in flower buds with pistils appearing to be just getting started. Like where is the orange? I see more pinkish but these pistils wont die so to speak.
Should I focus on lowering temps even though they look they are half way through flower to me at most? Should I stfu and be more patient and let Puff give me the answers I seek?

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

26-30c lights on
16-20c lights off

These plants need warmth to grow. Cold temps slow growth.
78.8 - 86f lights on
60.8 - 69f lights off

Wow. How incredibly different things would have gone had I been considering such ranges. How far through flower does this apply to? I think I need a break or a klondike bar or both. Thanks again and heard loud and clear

Buzzking

Buzzking

I'm EIGHT weeks into flower, day 67 give or take and my pistil growth appears that of most peoples at week 3 or 4 max. Maybe I'm just delusional again but I'm wonderin how much my recent inability to drop temps gradually and consistently, is affecting whether I am turning this is into a neverending foxtail grow that never finishes.
The description from breeded talks about bouquets of beautiful foxtails so I don't know wtf. Is this just maybe a 11-13 weeker or is my not properly droppin temps to induce natural change of seasons what is the cause of 8 week in flower buds with pistils appearing to be just getting started. Like where is the orange? I see more pinkish but these pistils wont die so to speak.
Should I focus on lowering temps even though they look they are half way through flower to me at most? Should I stfu and be more patient and let Puff give me the answers
Patience grasshopper. Give it time and let things play out some strains need an extra week or two. If nothing else you will have learned some lessons and the next grow will be even better. We have all been in your shoes, some one or two grows ago others many moons ago. šŸ˜

Last edited:
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Patience grasshopper. Give it time and let things play out some strains need an extra week or two. If nothing else you will have learned some lessons and the next grow will be even better. We have all been in your shoes, some one or two grows ago others many moons ago. šŸ˜
Thanks Buzz and you are right. Patience šŸ™Œ

Top Bottom