• Start date
  • Tagged users None
urban1026835

urban1026835

Here he is @DAT, still hanging proudly!
DSCN1796

DAT

DAT

OG KUSH :D taken at 10x, 60x , 120x with my Tasco Digital Microscope, I would like to upgrade and get one that has higher zoom to at least 420x
those are scratches on the slide covers on the 120x, not pm.lol
Og kush microscopic view poss PM

OG kush micro 60x digital

Og kush microscopic Powdery milder x 120

urban1026835

urban1026835

Dat those are some pretty good shots you pull off with that software. I was at the other place reading about what you got and seems to me like it's the best bang for your buck. Maybe ill pick one up myself.

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

thanks urb, I hung it up at the other place and thread. I started a new one here Microscopic Images in the Photography section. Have had some outstanding posts so far.
My boss talked to me today about moving to South East Washignton! Im pretty excited. Im working on getting my house fixed to improve its value. The market is hot up here with little inventory so it seems like FINALLY I will be able to escape the Seattle bullshit and leave like I had wanted to 3 years ago.

im sending the precious art work off tomorrow via Priority. Love ya, Auntie Amber

urban1026835

urban1026835

@DAT the eagle has landed! Mucho appreciation, as soon as I get them framed up I will take a picture and post it up.

Like the brightly colored one for the kid for sure.

DAT

DAT

Thanks! Great to be back!!! I am lovin Oregon. The beaches and mountains are very close by and so gorgeous. So I have been doing quite a bit of hiking and traveling the state.
Finished these drawings recently, and started making some clay ceramic sculptures as well.
thanks for stopping by, great to hear from you again and hope all is going well!!!

This drawing is of
Jorge Cervantes in the Ganja jungle in Columbia. If you look closely you can see some scary creatures hidden in the leaves , and a cockroach with a 420 top hat smoking a doobie.:)
DSCN0016

This one I did for Payne Farms. If you look closely you might be able to see the word Payne and farm!! and lots of other kinda hidden images like a wolf, a planet, a grim reaper with a bong and a peace sign.
DSCN0103

Top Bottom