Dating and growing do they belong

• Thread starter socalpunx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socalpunx

socalpunx

Very curious on other people's thought's on this cause many growers are in jail right now because of pissed off ex-girlfriends,Was thinking of getting back into the dating scene but how do you make it work if so at all?

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
NO! Unless you grow off site.

Dirty Rotten Whore for a Dirty Rotten Imbecile ;)

ttystikk

ttystikk

WOW. The consensus is clear; romance in the growroom is a pipe dream!

So much for 'love conquers all', LMFAO!!!

Chivalry is apparently dead. It was slaughtered with their steely pruners, the dirty deeds done in the drying room...

socalpunx

socalpunx

I guess after so many years I just started to trick myself into thinking I could pull it off but it seems unanimous then growing and dating=Jail time,thanks to everyone for setting me straight on this, glad I didnt make a bad decision

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hmm... I find it interesting that my son has YET to have a problem due to a single one of the girls he's dated while simultaneously being a grower. It's been the DUDES he knows who've given him problems.

And then there's the dude that got me. All dude. <shrug>

Camdawg

Camdawg

Green leaf marry that girl. I once had a girl threaten to call the law when I said we should talk about a break up glad she's gone and I'm still here. Seamadian brings up a good point friends can flip quicker than your lady so limit friends that know.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Very lucky to also have a supportive wife... known her since she was 17. When we were kids I was a bit of a ruffian- I used to just say "no, can't hang out tonight I'm getting into dirt" and she would happily say "be careful". Now that we're married and and she knows some of what I did during those times- my mental state at that time now makes a lot more sense to her

Top Bottom