Dating and growing do they belong

• Thread starter socalpunx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
splakdawg

splakdawg

I think it's both women and men who would do the mouth running, it's the person and their morals/decency and whatnot...
More men growing herb than women I'm guessing, so your hearing the result of that....
You're absolutely right baba. When I first started I was a asshole to women to say the least and even the crazy hoes I fucked with never thought to squeal or set me up. Where as dudes most but not all never squealed but definately ran their mouths to people that had nothing to do with our venture or tried some fuckery. Last dude I took under the wing had to cut him loose when i saw used condoms in the growroom. And this was after repeatedly telling him no one outside of us 2 are to know about it. Long story short nowadays he wonders why I don't bother with him. Dude don't even get the simplest gesture like a hi. Damn shame when a dude values skirt steak over money

Z

z pine

Even then women can be as dangerous as men.. sometimes you just have to follow your gut and hope for the best.. worst case scenario you follow all the state laws and date a girl with a medical card .. and double it up .. no one goes to jail when you follow the rules.. I have had some plant casualties due to pissed off women over the years tho. Whole clone machine got took out one time after a night of screwdrivers

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I once read something that i beleive,'For every 1 person that knows what you are doing your odds of having an issue go up by twenty percent',There does not even have to be malice involved at all,maybe your buddy just tells a few friends when hes drunk about your awesome grow or your girl tells her sister while their getting their nails done.They didnt mean to hurt you they just blabbed a little.Bottom line is its safer for all involved to keep it between only those who have an interest in the project and stand to lose if its compromised.
Now throw an emotionally upset,hurt female (or male for sea)into the mix and you have a recipe for disaster,its just the smart thing to do to keep it on the down low til you REALLY get to know someone and unless they live with you its none of their business anyways,need to know basis right?
One of the great things about forums like this is you can talk with likeminded peeps without giving out need to know info,sometimes you just want to tell everybody what your doing,check my room out etc etc but you cant,loose lips sink ships right?,but you have anonymity here so you can get it out of your system.
If your garden gets robbed or burglarized or raided its YOUR fault,you fucked yourself because if no one knew it would not have happened unless a couple tweakers just got incredibly lucky and stumbled across your grow while randomly trying to rip something off.
Of course you should try to date just remember your limitations/rules and remember the possible consequences if you break them,now go and bust a nut with your electrician buddys horny sister,you know the crazy one in the see through sundress,but tell her you got roomates and no privacy and youre gonna have to get a room or stay at her place.One last thing,if you stay over a couple nights and one day her kid runs up to you,throws a bear hug on you and calls you daddy,HAUL ASS and change your digits;).

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I met my wife when I had a grow.

I was brutally honest and brutally in love. She would do anything for me, and I don't ever worry about her fucking me over, unless I did her dirty.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Very curious on other people's thought's on this cause many growers are in jail right now because of pissed off ex-girlfriends,Was thinking of getting back into the dating scene but how do you make it work if so at all?

Do you live in Nor Cal?

;)

Bannacis

Bannacis

Wow I just watch some of this, kinda boring dude, shhesh.
anyway popped over to youtube and lo and behold right on front page...he's got another video of just stills and him talking for an hour and 25 minutes....WTF? who listens to that crap?

Top Bottom