Dating and growing do they belong

• Thread starter socalpunx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

well being you said you regret this post let me chime in ... there is 12 hours of lights out and i'm sure a few bars in your area get to it girl...... jk

Just a small problem, not going to his place, could be the last anyone sees of me. Not coming to my place, pretty obvious reason why. Kind of leaves a car, motel........not that desperate........ yet!

the motel could get you killed also ..... um tough one .... extra batteries ( again just kidding ) but its really a tough call as just to grow freely i could happy in your situation - the question is how long .... but from a man perspective i would def go to the motel or her place so wouldn't be an issue......

Bannacis

Bannacis

You are correct. You are not the oldest and growing is not just a young man's game. In fact; you don't even have to imbibe to be a grower of quality meds.

Lets review: the word "Imbibe"
imbibe [ɪmˈbaɪb]
vb
1. to drink (esp alcoholic drinks)
2. Literary to take in or assimilate (ideas, facts, etc.) to imbibe the spirit of the Renaissance
3. (tr) to take in as if by drinking to imbibe fresh air
4.to absorb or cause to absorb liquid or moisture; assimilate or saturate
[from Latin imbibere, from bibere to drink]

I'm gonna go with "to take in or assimilate" I know the Borg are a few years off... :blackalien:
so...he is right, cause she can grow amazingly on her own, but to be quality meds it needs to be a quality bean.
But some people have the nack/gift of growing anything with doing nary a thing, but putting it in a hole and watch it grow.
Quality is in the eye of the bong holder!

They live of the solstice
while following the stars
Near crest of quarter moon
Earth wind water and air
life begins from sun afar

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

I believe there was a time when most of us used a record cover to deseed are mexican schwag ...... I know i have - also have heard numerous seed pops in a "canoeing " joint ..... wet the running side a little with your finger .... my my showing age - actually when grow lights were just being invented around 86 ish we would get indoor as kid that we thought was coming from Vietnam (told by grower) that was not even dried and would dry it ourself under a lamp and be in heaven ..... I can say i'll quit smoking before I ever smoke it again .....
those where the days, i saved soma those beans; and have to say without that schwag i wouldn't have some of the beautys i have today

soserthc1

soserthc1

those where the days, i saved soma those beans; and have to say without that schwag i wouldn't have some of the beautys i have today

funny i still have my last batch of seeds from mexican schwag from 2007 ...... if grown properly you can still produce some good meds from them ......the christmas bud as we would call it always seemed to be a little better around xmas ......

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
For the record, I used Frisbees, paper plates, and shoebox lids to clean my weed. And a lid was $10, and it was measured in fingers (held up to the bag).

My thing was this--do it get you high? Mexi-schwag, it got me high, so I was happy.

urbanfog

urbanfog

lol, frisbees, and shoe boxes..... I remember buying a ounce of schwag for $60 and sitting in the country rolling $2 joints with the whole thing......I was a wayward youth

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ha! And my friend Zalton would roll those joints in his carpeted van, with a money back guarantee if you found carpet lint in the joint. He ALWAYS spaced the weed, so there was ALWAYS carpet lint in his joints. We got a lotta free highs from Zalton.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Its so difficult dateing and being a grower especially a single dad. But i have hopes to someday meet my Ganja Goddess yeeeeeeeehaw :)

Top Bottom