Day 1

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

If you do like my buddy then you need so much water and then wind cloth for the dirt and shit. He fuckin bulldozed a spot on his property to get direct sun all day. He turns the drippers on for 8 hours a night so they dont burn. I think they like a little less direct sun. His uv index is so high all day and it hits 110 tops i think.
i couldnt imagine,this i know we been in a ozone alert for 3 days,not even a hint of wind,plants are just drooping,the bed are okay till about 3 but these containers im having to cool off the pots,i just run a little water to cool them and still watering them every other day,,you run that water around edge of containers and it runs right back out,30 min later all plants standing right back up,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

If you do like my buddy then you need so much water and then wind cloth for the dirt and shit. He fuckin bulldozed a spot on his property to get direct sun all day. He turns the drippers on for 8 hours a night so they dont burn. I think they like a little less direct sun. His uv index is so high all day and it hits 110 tops i think.
what i would like to do is same as commercail grows do,they form there rows,put drip irrigation in,cover with plastic,then ride on a tractor just putting seedlings in,done on automation,fields of plastic as far as you can see,bugs aint that bad either,buddy down south tells me,he gets his water supply direct from the rio grande,they stick huge pipes in the drainage ditch and gravity pulls the water in the field,goes into a transfer pump to water all the shit,damn nice setup if you got millions to play with i guess,but i sure dont know how you could compete at harvest,still says it pays for itself,guess it all in the magic of nature,lmao,says they only use 1/4 of the water to get every thing feed,and fields are weedless pretty much unless there a hole in the plastic,i never asked him what they do at harvest and were does old plastic go,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@oldskol4evr this happens every year
..and this is why my buddy still hasnt put plants out. His property will freeze on that low of 38f
are you kidding me,shit it been at 100 all last week and more the same for this week,gonna be a bad hurricane season this year,every thing from the garden going into jars,mama done canned 10 cases of veggies and dry good,,what killing me isnt the 100 degrees,its the dewpoint,when it gets in 60s it miserable bro,you cant breath and no wind,went and watered the lower garden last evening,damn squash plants look like melted wax at 7 last night,they done,peppers even straining and they love heat,canaloupe and watermelon have taken over the whole middle section of the garden,it cant get hot enough for them bitchs i dont think lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
are you kidding me,shit it been at 100 all last week and more the same for this week,gonna be a bad hurricane season this year,every thing from the garden going into jars,mama done canned 10 cases of veggies and dry good,,what killing me isnt the 100 degrees,its the dewpoint,when it gets in 60s it miserable bro,you cant breath and no wind,went and watered the lower garden last evening,damn squash plants look like melted wax at 7 last night,they done,peppers even straining and they love heat,canaloupe and watermelon have taken over the whole middle section of the garden,it cant get hot enough for them bitchs i dont think lmao
Im not fuckin around when i say we can still get snow hahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Im not fuckin around when i say we can still get snow hahaha
that shit crazy,dont know how you could get a good outdoor going,lol,,well im at a sticky spot,damn chic i hired to work garden behind house aint worth a shit,debating on firing her,shit sucks if i do,i wont get feed no more,lmao,this crazy ass women love picking and caring for her squash,every thing else haaa,damn tomato plants all buck wild,cant get her to water or nothing,thinks all she got do is can jars,done told her ,hey you need to do all the planting ,picking and jaring and sweep and mop these floor,shit i bought her new broom and mop for christmas hahahah

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
that shit crazy,dont know how you could get a good outdoor going,lol,,well im at a sticky spot,damn chic i hired to work garden behind house aint worth a shit,debating on firing her,shit sucks if i do,i wont get feed no more,lmao,this crazy ass women love picking and caring for her squash,every thing else haaa,damn tomato plants all buck wild,cant get her to water or nothing,thinks all she got do is can jars,done told her ,hey you need to do all the planting ,picking and jaring and sweep and mop these floor,shit i bought her new broom and mop for christmas hahahah
What its like 3 months tops... People are afraid to even put out b4 june1 so... June july aug/sept starts the flower bullshit. Hey but we can still get 10 footers here easy. Now 120 miles in any direction and its a completely different ball game. They get like 6 months

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

What its like 3 months tops... People are afraid to even put out b4 june1 so... June july aug/sept starts the flower bullshit. Hey but we can still get 10 footers here easy. Now 120 miles in any direction and its a completely different ball game. They get like 6 months
crazy shit,im not even going to bother to do a summer garden i think,if i do be behind the house here

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

shoulkd have been around for the show this morning bro hahah,crap made me choke on my cig,my female pit bull dog was laying beside the fence,mama was out there feeding that endless pit of a buck at the gate,gate is about 3ft tall,so molly laying there at her feet hand feeding this starving bastard,all sudden he stretch over the fence and licked this dog right on top of the head,molly lip curls up like she fixing to bite or growl,mama said you better not,so she laid back down,that bastard came back licked her on the head agian,straighten his neck back out,you know in star war mivies when chubaca does that mouth open aahhh thing,this buck did same thing,mouth open about 4in and swinging his head like he ate a lemon,so i had a hell of a choke fest ,im crying,it so bad,buck gave the def bite me look and walked off,stopped about 10 ft from us looked again and busted out across the property,shit,what a way to start a day hahah

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
shoulkd have been around for the show this morning bro hahah,crap made me choke on my cig,my female pit bull dog was laying beside the fence,mama was out there feeding that endless pit of a buck at the gate,gate is about 3ft tall,so molly laying there at her feet hand feeding this starving bastard,all sudden he stretch over the fence and licked this dog right on top of the head,molly lip curls up like she fixing to bite or growl,mama said you better not,so she laid back down,that bastard came back licked her on the head agian,straighten his neck back out,you know in star war mivies when chubaca does that mouth open aahhh thing,this buck did same thing,mouth open about 4in and swinging his head like he ate a lemon,so i had a hell of a choke fest ,im crying,it so bad,buck gave the def bite me look and walked off,stopped about 10 ft from us looked again and busted out across the property,shit,what a way to start a day hahah
Hahsha i bet the dog was like GET THIS WEIRD CREATURE AWAY FROM ME!!!

Tongue kisses by strangers... Yuck

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahsha i bet the dog was like GET THIS WEIRD CREATURE AWAY FROM ME!!!

Tongue kisses by strangers... Yuck
she was shaking,my male bulldog,hahah never seen this bastard in 8 yrs drop so low to get back into the utility room away from that horned creature hahah,coffe and cig cough hard to get past,it was tough,told mama that bastard thinking,that dog might want to eat me,but i got first dibs on her and she taste like shhhhhhiit,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

she was shaking,my male bulldog,hahah never seen this bastard in 8 yrs drop so low to get back into the utility room away from that horned creature hahah,coffe and cig cough hard to get past,it was tough,told mama that bastard thinking,that dog might want to eat me,but i got first dibs on her and she taste like shhhhhhiit,lmao
also 5 babies on the ground,doe are starting to chase these bucks off so they can bring in the babes to eat,i got 14 bucks that are regulars at oldys place and grill hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom