• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
The green line lol
I’m gonna put one on my 4 runner. I see the cops doing it with the blue line all the time.:smoking:
Hahaha bro... I made this today and put it on instagram.. THEN searched it...The green already stands for military!!! Ooops... Well ours is a different shade of green so they can piss off

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Hahaha bro... I made this today and put it on instagram.. THEN searched it...The green already stands for military!!! Ooops... Well ours is a different shade of green so they can piss off
Lmao they must not represent like the cops, there is 4 military bases surrounding Colorado Springs and I haven’t see one yet.
I enjoy hocking loogies at the blue line cars:D Right on the driver side window so they get the point.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Lmao they must not represent like the cops, there is 4 military bases surrounding Colorado Springs and I haven’t see one yet.
I enjoy hocking loogies at the blue line cars:D Right on the driver side window so they get the point.
Ugh the blue line thing is like aids or religion... Every which way you turn...THERE THEY ARE. Its super bad close to prisons... Apparently the corruption...i mean correction officers think theyre cops too now!!!! We have a code 4 someone brought a cigarette into jail.

Dbear180

Dbear180

This bish is starting to re veg. I brought her little sister out too. Idk what I'm gonna do with them... I dont really want them anymore but I might just boogers her up for funs.
20180606 182549
20180606 182521
20180606 182511

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I know so many people that use it with great success on bugs.

Im interested as to hear why he or anyone else doesnt like it.

http://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/spinosadgen.html

The only thing i dont like is itll harm bees when wet
The word is it comes up on test especially in concentrates. I’m not sure how late you can spray with clean results though. But if your spraying it on buds I’m sure it’s going to be a positive test. Like a hot UA lol.
And dude,:badboy: forbid should not be used as a ipm.. if your slammed with broad or hemp russet mites the by all means whipe them out. I would not smoke pot long term that was treated with forbid, especially in flower yikes!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
The word is it comes up on test especially in concentrates. I’m not sure how late you can spray with clean results though. But if your spraying it on buds I’m sure it’s going to be a positive test. Like a hot UA lol.
And dude,:badboy: forbid should not be used as a ipm.. if your slammed with broad or hemp russet mites the by all means whipe them out. I would not smoke pot long term that was treated with forbid, especially in flower yikes!
This i get..its all in the application... People are trying to fix stuff a day before chop hahaha

Soooooo this is how you use spinosad... Spray it on at night... Wait a day or 2... Then rinse the WHOLE plant off with water in the morning. When spinosad is wet and under uv(the sun).. It breaks down extremely fast... Oregon just popped hard for spinosad...those assholes are spraying plants right before hanging them.

As for spraying buds with the hard stuff... Ill just throw the plant away. That stuff is for like veg only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom