Day 1

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dbear180

Dbear180

The word is it comes up on test especially in concentrates. I’m not sure how late you can spray with clean results though. But if your spraying it on buds I’m sure it’s going to be a positive test. Like a hot UA lol.
And dude,:badboy: forbid should not be used as a ipm.. if your slammed with broad or hemp russet mites the by all means whipe them out. I would not smoke pot long term that was treated with forbid, especially in flower yikes!

I'm pretty sure it has a 9 week half life. Sprayed in early veg only, so I'm sure my flowers were clean. Like I said tho I don't even need to use it anymore, I think I'm on my 6 or 7 run with no sprays at all. It works great on whiteflys too.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I'm pretty sure it has a 9 week half life. Sprayed in early veg only, so I'm sure my flowers were clean. Like I said tho I don't even need to use it anymore, I think I'm on my 6 or 7 run with no sprays at all. It works great on whiteflys too.
Ya smart man... A lit of this is common sense... Would you spray an apple with weird shit then eat it... No...you would probably toss it. Hell sometimes when spraying stuff i dont even do the tip tops... I go half way down the plant and soak the shit out of it. Most bugs had to crawl up your plant to get there hahaha

Dbear180

Dbear180

Spraying flower bad
4256d62b403265af11548faf8ada407f

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ya thats gonna be fun.. And just by luck i had these 2... Same seeds..and never had time to get them in a tent. I have no clue where they came from either..years ago.
you say skunk but,them sure look like some thai plants,16 to 18 weeks on them babies and well worth the wait,these here i really want to see get it on,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ya smart man... A lit of this is common sense... Would you spray an apple with weird shit then eat it... No...you would probably toss it. Hell sometimes when spraying stuff i dont even do the tip tops... I go half way down the plant and soak the shit out of it. Most bugs had to crawl up your plant to get there hahaha
and that shit works great too,if you do screw up some buds gonna be popcorn buds,i dont spray at all in flower,as far as that goes i dont foiler feed at all either,i cannot for the live of me get it right and kill all my shit

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thats what it said on the bag thats all i know hahaha. But ya me too... They are very narrow plants.
i never grew any skunk so dont know for sure,but thai i have and them look just like it,and sir they love heat,when i was in dallas about 30 yrs ago,grew right in my back yard,long slender plant,will fool the shit out of you,be thinking were all the leaves lmao,mine went 14 weeks and stood right at 8ft tall,always pariniod someone was gonna get it before me,lmao,best smoke i ever had bar none

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i never grew any skunk so dont know for sure,but thai i have and them look just like it,and sir they love heat,when i was in dallas about 30 yrs ago,grew right in my back yard,long slender plant,will fool the shit out of you,be thinking were all the leaves lmao,mine went 14 weeks and stood right at 8ft tall,always pariniod someone was gonna get it before me,lmao,best smoke i ever had bar none
Theyll definitely get to 100f

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That cloner works really well even in your heat
ya think it was 10 days this time,nothing but ro water bro,had hell getting them long ass roots from around the air lines,2 in rock worked great just to big for the coffe can i think,i just unplugged the lines and roots slipped right on off,got 3 extra i put in there about 4 days ago,see what happens hahah,gonna be some shit around here if they root,she said 6 plants all females,wellll i never told her i took more clones just cause when i did a little bottom cutting hahahah,it on

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
ya think it was 10 days this time,nothing but ro water bro,had hell getting them long ass roots from around the air lines,2 in rock worked great just to big for the coffe can i think,i just unplugged the lines and roots slipped right on off,got 3 extra i put in there about 4 days ago,see what happens hahah,gonna be some shit around here if they root,she said 6 plants all females,wellll i never told her i took more clones just cause when i did a little bottom cutting hahahah,it on
I just keep diggin holes... Its like crack.

IMG 20180607 193501 949
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Im toppin out at 4 holes... Thats 6 plants
had any critter problems? i have found in my veggie garden,that if you put fencing up around them,that the deer know they can jump a 8ft fence no problem but what is on other side that scare them,example,i put 2 squash plants about 2ft from fence,fence is about 4ft high,they look ,sniff,turn on there wipers but wont jump because another 3 ft from them is another line of plants,so if they jump they bust legs and escape is a big issue with them

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
had any critter problems? i have found in my veggie garden,that if you put fencing up around them,that the deer know they can jump a 8ft fence no problem but what is on other side that scare them,example,i put 2 squash plants about 2ft from fence,fence is about 4ft high,they look ,sniff,turn on there wipers but wont jump because another 3 ft from them is another line of plants,so if they jump they bust legs and escape is a big issue with them
I try to let the dogs run wild...piss on the fence line... And i keep my lawn mowed so theres really no hiding from the pups... Sativa is eating a deer leg now

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I try to let the dogs run wild...piss on the fence line... And i keep my lawn mowed so theres really no hiding from the pups... Sativa is eating a deer leg now
i dont have that opition,i got a few deer that chase the dogs and one that licks there head hahahah,this male bulldog ,he aint having none that,he go and tend to his business and crouch down like a ninja to come back into the house lmao.
one thing for sure if there isnt a good landing for them they wont jump,i know for a fact they can clear 10 ft fence,my big garden use to be were they slept before we moved in and they cleared that bitch like nobodies business when i was coming out working before we moved in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom