• Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Looking fairly frosty. They're not gonna be packing it on unfortunately

Miiikke

Miiikke

👌👌
Tell me more tasty am I doing something wrong
Well compared to Tasty you would need 8 billion trichomes!! How on earth do you get that many Tasty!!? Is that all supplements, how many main fertilizers do you run in flower and how many supplements?

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Well compared to Tasty you would need 8 billion trichomes!! How on earth do you get that many Tasty!!? Is that all supplements, how many main fertilizers do you run in flower and how many supplements?
? Sorry don't get that last comment. Lol.. Is that for tasty?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Lol,
Nah, I've been doing this a very long time. I guess you csn say I've seen it all (or close to it) ,and the plants talk to me.
Without great genetics, it's very difficult. Having bred for years, and years, I've got my 5, or 6 strains. If grown correctly, I'll consistently hit 2-4 lbs per 1k..In 2012 I hit an abused 25.14 THC. At that time it would have placed 2nd strongest strain by HT's (fow whatever that's worth)

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Oh, that may have been misinterpreted. It can still pack on more trics, and harden up. It's just not going to be a big yielder.
Training the plants is extremely key, and different, for different methods.
Be sure to keep the leaves, but cut the sucker branches below the canopy.
It's different for SOG, Scrog, pretty much any method.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Even with only a few grows under your belt, great genetics can make the difference between a 1 lb per 1k, to 2 lb, or more per 1k. I've watched seed co's go from decent genetics to mostly trash. The best bet is get a tried, and true, healthy- ELITE clone, or true S1

Miiikke

Miiikke

Even with only a few grows under your belt, great genetics can make the difference between a 1 lb per 1k, to 2 lb, or more per 1k. I've watched seed co's go from decent genetics to mostly trash. The best bet is get a tried, and true, healthy- ELITE clone, or true S1
My dosido, scrog has great genetics. I can defoliate very heavy, and its been rapidly growing laterally and has split into an insane amount of little level pre tops already. People think its stunted but I dont agree🤷🏻‍♂️

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

My dosido, scrog has great genetics. I can defoliate very heavy, and its een rapidly growing laterally and split into an insane amount of little level pre tops already. People think its stunted but I dont agree🤷🏻‍♂️
That's awesome. Now imagine they had all thrir "solar panels"?
Get rid of the sucker branches, but leave all leaves that aren't attached to the suckers. I see you're getting a good stretch. Some say to limit the stretch, but i strongly disagree, unless you're going to run outbof hight. That should never happen with a scrog.
If it's just beginning to stretch, ya might want to add another trellis. I use the stetch to completely fill in the trellis.
Here was a tester seed that I saw potential in. The 3rd set of leaves were far larger thsn my hand.
Anyway, for me, i won't veg my clines more than 2 weeks, or about 14 inches tall. If i don't flip, they'll hit the lights at 10 ft.
This plant yielded 2.5 under a 600.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

The best bet is get a tried, and true, healthy- ELITE clone

Completely agree. I've spent most of the last half year struggling with mediocre seed genetics and been fighting problems left and right. Just got some clones from a top tier nursery in portland. Even little I'm willing to completely switch over because of the guarantee of consistency and quality.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Geez, I have a large portfolio. I'd test at home, but ran a 50k warehouse. Jersey is going legal. I'm waiting on the laws, as I'm lucky enough to have investors.
This was done in Col. I'd still be out therr if I had my say..Jersey should be great. Ya got Philly, NYC all w/in 90 miled

20180330 115154
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Completely agree. I've spent most of the last half year struggling with mediocre seed genetics and been fighting problems left and right. Just got some clones from a top tier nursery in portland. Even little I'm willing to completely switch over because of the guarantee of consistency and quality.
That's a great place to start! Do you know how to make S1's?
Finding the stud males become the hard part
I'm glad my pics were saved. Some nice examples in there. Check out the Chocolate D. You'll know it when ya see it

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Super nice colas. I would like to get into breeding but at the stage I'm at I need to focus on getting some healthy mom's from my new clones and getting my rooms filled back up again :)

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Super nice colas. I would like to get into breeding but at the stage I'm at I need to focus on getting some healthy mom's from my new clones and getting my rooms filled back up again :)
Oh yeah. One of the few things ya can't totally control is how long it takes a plant to finish. It all takes years. Breeding is a whole other animal, but while you're growing, you can look for desirable, and undesirable traits.
I love plants that stretch frim 14 inches to 6 feet in 3 weeks. It allows less veg time, which leads to more harvest per year

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

It's funny. In HS I didn't know, or care what genes were dominant, recessive. I just took seeds from the best weed of the year, and grew em outside in NY.
It's pretty amazing how some clines are still around, and going string suncr the 90's.
A tip. If anyone gets crazy good weed, anf you find 1, or 2 seeds per lb...There's a good chance you just struck gold. Not always, but in my experience almost always.
Being away from the game was tough, but I got used to it. Now that there's a good chance I'll be back in, I'm so psyched. I don't see many old names, or faces, but you guys seem cool! I have to remember. I can always learn something from anyone. Sometimes what not to do is most valuable

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

I'd have to know pretty much everything you're doing, what nutes, ph, ec, lights, medium.
I'll be happy to share, if you want to give me the info
Rh55 day temps 16.9.nyt temps 24.6.6in intake filter. 6in fan. 54 days flower. PH 6.5..strain 1 blue cookies and 3 zkittlez.. Cheers m8 soil medium.. Nutes canna flower tomorite pk 13 14

Top Bottom