Day 6 problem?

• Thread starter rogone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Its not a weed at all. Its a flowering annual.

Sorry. Calling our special flower a weed always bugs me. ;-)
Just trying to get people to like growing
Its not a weed at all. Its a flowering annual.

Sorry. Calling our special flower a weed always bugs me. ;-)

I apologize to Mother Nature and the beauty of such an amazing true medicine that she has created.

Jbum

Jbum

I like to keep mine doomed for the first 2 weeks. Just put a clear solo cup or Gatorade bottle over it. It will help bring up the RH and get used to the light.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I like to keep mine doomed for the first 2 weeks. Just put a clear solo cup or Gatorade bottle over it. It will help bring up the RH and get used to the light.

Careful can get mold, mildew or damp off. Seedlings dont need high humidity. Too low can stress them but domes are really for clones.

I actually lost all my cuttings last month to pm in the clone done. I should have let more air in and stopped spraying the done with water. Outside the humidity spiked and inside too.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Wow..You need none of that..Just take an ordinary lamp and buy the bulbs to match that.
I am trying to tell you that young seedlings do NOT require much light..reflectors and tin foil are a bad idea.
I have my seedlings under a 150 true watt led at about 30” in a 2x4 tent soon as I get 3 good nodes I blast em with more light ! U all think they are old enuff then ? Tent runs about 78 degrees and 60% rh

Sorry I get rambling my point is I use a cheap led it was like $30 fir everything

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Have fun guys.
I think that it's about time to:
Abandon thread o 3029909

rogone

rogone

Update: Still no change ,maybe even a bit worse and stretched a bit. Other plant is now ahead with new leaf production ,10 hours ago lamp even a bit higher now 20+cm higher than it was 24 hours ago. I hope something will change for better in 2-3 days

IMG 0083
m8ty

m8ty

Update: Still no change ,maybe even a bit worse and stretched a bit. Other plant is now ahead with new leaf production ,10 hours ago lamp even a bit higher now 20+cm higher than it was 24 hours ago. I hope something will change for better in 2-3 days
Is that a book next to the plant in the photo? Maybe it's not a good read and she doesn't like it 🤣

m8ty

m8ty

Bruh its piece of paper from seed company to write the strain name on it lol 👀
Per that lumen chart put it at a distance where she gets 4000 lumens and Don't over water, you can lift the pot to feel if it's light and not heavy with water, if it feels heavy don't water yet wait till the pot feels light, you understand?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

And looks like you got all your answers @m8ty is right all you need is about 4-5k lumen/lux.

@MIMedGrower bang on as usual.

Only thing left to add is it's not stretching. This is normal growth for a seedling. They always come out of the dirt lanky. Once you start getting nodes then you can see if it stretching based on node spacing. Trust me you need that space so as the plants grows your leafs are not laying in the dirt this is how they should look.

Just to add seedlings don't need domes clones do. Why they appreciate a high humidity domes often cause more harm then good with seedlings. Clones are a different story.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Is that a book next to the plant in the photo? Maybe it's not a good read and she doesn't like it 🤣
It’s s riyal queen seed package. I’ve only popped 6-8 royal queen autos they been ok but not as healthy as other breeders I have tried

rogone

rogone

It’s s riyal queen seed package. I’ve only popped 6-8 royal queen autos they been ok but not as healthy as other breeders I have tried

Actually shes from Dinafem and the plant next to her from Sweet Seeds

rogone

rogone

Just paper no seeds from royal. Overwatering might be right thats why 3rd day without water rn ,pots still moist like half a finger deep (im not diggin more). Today dark period was bit cold like 16,5C shes bit droppy. Light on half an hour ago. Im dissapointed in myself already ,cant even handle properly first week...😰

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Just paper no seeds from royal. Overwatering might be right thats why 3rd day without water rn ,pots still moist like half a finger deep (im not diggin more). Today dark period was bit cold like 16,5C shes bit droppy. Light on half an hour ago. Im dissapointed in myself already ,cant even handle properly first week...😰

Its fine if the pots take a week to properly dry. Until they are ready for transplant on the third week in each size cup or pot all my young plants go a week between watering.

If you want faster cycles add more large perlite. I dialed my Grow in so most plants go 3 days in a 3 gallon pot in peak flower. Big thirsty girls may go 2.

We like to focus on watering because we are doing it but the plants in potting soil are happy on the drier days more is what i always see.

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Right or wrong I use a pencil sharped and ouch gently to the bottom in s few spots and let a fan blow across yo get the air into the zone I believe it works I’m sure there is minor damGe but not always.

rogone

rogone

Right or wrong I use a pencil sharped and ouch gently to the bottom in s few spots and let a fan blow across yo get the air into the zone I believe it works I’m sure there is minor damGe but not always.
No way i will puncture roots 😬

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Things look fine. Take a deep breath and relax for a few days! The hardest part of growing is being patient enough to let them grow. Give them the right conditions and let them thrive. Mothering them usually ends up in a bad way and plants grow very slowly. They alsoeat very little and your seedling shouldn't need any feeding for close to a month... maybe more. My advice is plenty of light (you seem OK here), PATIENCE, and go very easy on feeding. Plants aren't like fat folks ona cruise ship... all you can eat buffet doesn't make for a fat plant... usually. Good Luck!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Things look fine. Take a deep breath and relax for a few days! The hardest part of growing is being patient enough to let them grow. Give them the right conditions and let them thrive. Mothering them usually ends up in a bad way and plants grow very slowly. They alsoeat very little and your seedling shouldn't need any feeding for close to a month... maybe more. My advice is plenty of light (you seem OK here), PATIENCE, and go very easy on feeding. Plants aren't like fat folks ona cruise ship... all you can eat buffet doesn't make for a fat plant... usually. Good Luck!!
Truth... What's the saying?

More plants die to love than neglect.

Top Bottom