Dbl Sour D, Blue Dream, & Lemon Skunk... Oh My!

• Thread starter Nobody116
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nobody116

Nobody116

Blue Dream mum after 6 cuttings.
Nice and even 👍🏻

A5EF95BE 3FDB 42F6 B963 A705B91D88BE

✌🏻

Nobody116

Nobody116

Got a pic of the latest attempt at rooting some “Dreamers” sent to my by the xgf...

To quote Chico... “Loooking good!!”

14858792 4BB7 4E1D BCFC AD54ECB0AC30

I was gonna ask her to take the pic again with the regular light on but I don’t want to push my luck as she bitches enough about lending a hand while I’m away 😂

✌🏻

Nobody116

Nobody116

Playing around making gummies. Tried a method where you melt store bought gummies and add the goodness.

They came out good, but quite a pita to work with, probably needed a 1/2tsp of water added to make it more pourable 🤷🏻‍♂️

These are equal to 4 regular gummy bears. About 35-40mg
8B5A057A F7FF 4D9A 99B2 76B328FF591A

Gummy bear molds will be here Saturday. Gonna use a different recipe. No melting down gummy bears.

Gonna use blue raspberry jolly rancher jello 👀😋🥳

Making the oil now using Afghani from beans supplied by a friend in the great white north 🇨🇦 Not sure I’m gonna wanna part with any of these 🏥

Here’s a strain you should see on Leafly https://leafly.com/strains/afghani

I used BHO so I could estimate the mg’s. Now I’m making oil, 1/2C coconut oil, 14g cannabis.

Is there a way to estimate the mg based on that? I know it can’t be accurate, just need a round about number so I know what I’m getting into 😉

I guess it would be in the neighborhood of 3g of BHO, give or take 🤔

✌🏻

Nobody116

Nobody116

Tried one for after dinner relaxation. Kinda over heated it. It’s like old taffy but still tastes good. Sticks to your teeth while you “try” to chew it.

Let’s see how it works 🤷🏻‍♂️

🤞🏻

Sphincterbater

Sphincterbater

Playing around making gummies. Tried a method where you melt store bought gummies and add the goodness.

They came out good, but quite a pita to work with, probably needed a 1/2tsp of water added to make it more pourable 🤷🏻‍♂️

These are equal to 4 regular gummy bears. About 35-40mg
View attachment 1087870

Gummy bear molds will be here Saturday. Gonna use a different recipe. No melting down gummy bears.

Gonna use blue raspberry jolly rancher jello 👀😋🥳

Making the oil now using Afghani from beans supplied by a friend in the great white north 🇨🇦 Not sure I’m gonna wanna part with any of these 🏥

Here’s a strain you should see on Leafly https://leafly.com/strains/afghani

I used BHO so I could estimate the mg’s. Now I’m making oil, 1/2C coconut oil, 14g cannabis.

Is there a way to estimate the mg based on that? I know it can’t be accurate, just need a round about number so I know what I’m getting into 😉

I guess it would be in the neighborhood of 3g of BHO, give or take 🤔

✌🏻
I would link you a recipe from another place that I utilize a modified version of. I make gummies fairly regularly. If I had to give a pointer or two, it would be to put in 1 tsp of citric acid to each batch and also get some potassium sorbate as a preservative so your gummies do not mold.

Last edited by a moderator:
_VLAD_

_VLAD_

SSHZ has a good recipe in his latest grow thread. I personally havent tried it but quite a few people are always asking for it

Nobody116

Nobody116

I don’t know if it’s because I’m on mobile or what. I can’t find, which most sites have, an edibles/recipe section. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Thanks @_VLAD_, I’ll try to find that.
Ive been looking at and comparing recipes for a minute or two.

I know pretty much what needs to be in there to make quality gummies. I just don’t have the time to figure out the ratios.

Won’t be the first time I mixed and matched recipes by applying stored knowledge, personal tastes, & common sense 😉

Last edited:
Nobody116

Nobody116

Sooo, searching for it didn’t get me squat.
Went to SSHZ’s page/photo album, found a pic of his gummy making supplies which give the name of the thread the pic is from.

Don’t feel like scrolling through 81 pages to try and find it though 🤷🏻‍♂️

After looking at many recipes yesterday, I’ve decided to go with this:

• Pre-Packaged Gelatin Dessert (IE: Jell-O): One 3oz package, flavor of your choice
  • Unflavored Gelatin: Either 2.5 tablespoons of gelatin powder or 7.5 gelatin sheets; we recommend buying high-quality gelatin for extra firmness
  • Water: 1/2 cup, cold
  • Corn Syrup: 1/4th cup
  • Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil: 1/4th cup
  • Sunflower/Soy Lecithin: 2 teaspoons
The Jolly Rancher jello is a little light at 2.79oz so I’ll add more plain gelatin to get it up to 3oz.

I had planned on lightly coating them with a mixture of 10X sugar and citric acid to keep mold off.

Hadn’t thought about potassium sorbate, which I have on hand to shut down the yeast in my mead making efforts 🍻

1/4tsp shuts down a fermenting gallon. Probably would not need even half that much 🤷🏻‍♂️ for this.

Don’t know if this is breaking any written or unwritten rules. I’m curious as to what gummies go for in legal edible areas.

I know someone who gets them from a 3rd party from a legal edible state and brings them here, where they are not legal.

$20 for 10 - 10mg gummy fish.
At first I thought it sounded kinda expensive. But at the same time not 🤷🏻‍♂️

✌🏻

A3B2B363 B301 44F4 A067 CB56B3955D2D
Last edited:
Nobody116

Nobody116

Here’s another question...

I don’t remember the source, but this person stated that they use half the amount of weed for coconut oil vs using butter. They gave no explanation though 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nobody116

Nobody116

Thanks man!

Am I not seeing it or isn’t there an edibles section on this site?
Im not the computer illiterate type and I’m not stoned yet either 😂

Nobody116

Nobody116

So I made a batch of the first recipe as I already made the amount of oil I needed for that recipe. I still have to reduce down SSHZ’s recipe. “Too boo koo baby” 😉
4AD1B9FD B3A4 4DA3 8742 AB8C6285CF93

Then I ”thought” I’d pop them in the open oven to speed up drying... melted half of them 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️🤪😂🤬😂

Blue Raspberry is yummy though 😋

✌🏻

Top Bottom