DD's bucket system - Start to Finish

• Thread starter Boots Sugarleaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boots Sugarleaf

hey guys in stead of getting those quik diconnects i found some boat thu hull's on ebay what yall think...

they have them in 1/2 inch to...

those look great...and nicely priced, finding the right sized gaskets seems to be the hardest part with any way you do it, except the ebb and flow fittings, they have the gaskets

B

Boots Sugarleaf

That was a gifted clone and I was told it was Matanuska Tundra. The descriptions i've found don't match the plant I was growing lol. No idea what it really is. Very fruity and good smoke. I usually finish at 9 weeks with her but it could easily go 10 if you want a heavier stone. 10 would probably knock me on my ass lol I've grown her a bunch of different ways so hydro seems like next logical step :)

lollipop, take the plunge bro! It's a blast growing this way. Mad props to Heath Robinson for inspiring me with his vertical grows. He's the king of vert!

we have one we recently got that the guy said was the original atf which would be the tundra you say you have...no way to know till it's grown out though...how you think querkle would fair?

E

easypleasie

hey guys in stead of getting those quik diconnects i found some boat thu hull's on ebay what yall think...

they have them in 1/2 inch to...

Looks like it will work. A little pricey if you need a bunch. You might need to get an O-ring to make the seal. Would be great if I needed 1.5" fittings.

You can pick up a ten-pack of 1" ebb n flow fittings for around $24 + shipping. Much cheaper and has everything you need.
http://www.horticulturesource.com/e...1032/?osCsid=8e0896295a44c254b4f57cebee7ea119

E

easypleasie

I have very limited experience with different strains, Boots. Pretty limited experience with growing in general...still pretty new to the scene. No idea how the querkle would run lol. I've run less than 10 strains and half of them are still flowering right now :) Which reminds me, tonight is chop time for some of my c99s :) woohoo!

lollipopman

lollipopman

im going to do querkle boots, shes so frosty and purple... i got a purple querkle:boogie:

B

Boots Sugarleaf

I have very limited experience with different strains, Boots. Pretty limited experience with growing in general...still pretty new to the scene. No idea how the querkle would run lol. I've run less than 10 strains and half of them are still flowering right now :) Which reminds me, tonight is chop time for some of my c99s :) woohoo!

c99 is one I can get but don't have, I know she is good tho....for being fairly new at least you aren't half assing it like a lot of people do

I have grown lotsa genetics in my day, we have 20 something moms now.....but I have 8 feet of vertical growth space for this so I want to maximize it without going past it....it's a hard choice!

B

Boots Sugarleaf

im going to do querkle boots, shes so frosty and purple... i got a purple querkle:boogie:

have you done querkle in a dwc at all? that's my concern, is height, I bet I can make her get 7 feet no problem hydro....

E

easypleasie

It's an obsession, bro! lol I do this with every hobby i've ever had. I learned long ago that half assing gets you half ass results :)

20 moms to choose from! That would make it hard to choose, no doubt. If my Cindy comes out great, I may have to run her in the vert room at some point to get a nice stash to hang onto for a while. Just too many strains and not enough room lol

lollipopman

lollipopman

she stays short and bushy, i was trying something different with this go round but heres a pic...oh i just found out she gets purple like a week ago...

B

Boots Sugarleaf

so, I yhink I am sure this time about doing 3 plants this first round...I want big round bushes like I get outdoors so I need to use the space accordingly, and 3 will be easier to manage under a trial situation anyway...

so, here is an updated grid layout plan.....I am giving 5 feet spacing in between centers with the buld directly centered between plants at 30".

I have the tubs 30" from walls also and may add corner lighting with 600's with this plan"

Input is welcome:

overview_plan_b.jpg

P

proteus

are those tubs sourced locally? or did you order them from canada?
do they come with black lids?

B

Boots Sugarleaf

are those tubs sourced locally? or did you order them from canada?
do they come with black lids?

$12 at home depot, and I hear they now have black lids, though a couple people are running these with the yellow lids and no panda covering with no issues

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
what are the dimensions on those containers...............shamus

E

easypleasie

Shamus, those tubs are 30.5" x 20.5", outside dimensions.

27.5 x 18 internal dimensions, roughly

M

mrdizzle

homedepot beatchs , just grabbed 12 of them with black lids, I coverd my yellow ones with panda film just to be cool

E

easypleasie

yo dizzle, do the black tops have the diamond shapes or the squares?

B

Boots Sugarleaf

homedepot beatchs , just grabbed 12 of them with black lids, I coverd my yellow ones with panda film just to be cool

U suck!....I'm gonna have to go back and get the black lids, the manager told me the other day we could have all the lids we want cause a lot of people don't take the lids when they buy tubs

Top Bottom