DD's system for sale on Craigslist (San Fran Area)

• Thread starter t7rln
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
UC and other hydro innovations are merely patent pending and the name is trade marked.
this is more for the purpose of being able to market the system and not so much to keep people from making a single change (which is all anyone would have to do) to rename the system (new trademarked name) and call it there own.

In the United States, according to the United States Patent and Trademark Office, the expression "Patent Pending" as such does not protect an invention until the actual patent is published and/or issued.

This is how most applications are filed, so that the product can be released with some form of protection without waiting for a full patent to be issued.
FJ

C

calicoli

My company GoldenStateGreenery will build any legal patient or Collective a MPB type set up, Custom built to suite. Any shape room, Any configuration, Anyone ask who came up with this, its simple. DD!

I am very interested in a custom system. Can't send pm's yet. Please contact me for my number.

S

swisscheese

10 years ago people were using these. DD learned from Heath and improved the system and brought it to the masses. Hopefully the system that was supposed to be available for purchase last spring will be available this fall sometime.

billy liar

billy liar

10 years ago people were using these. DD learned from Heath and improved the system and brought it to the masses. Hopefully the system that was supposed to be available for purchase last spring will be available this fall sometime.

I second that.. MBP's are just heaths recirculating waterfarms.. You cant patent roots in DO saturated water..
I use a simplified design and call them something else.. LOL
DD's design is far too complicated IMO...
Like GOD I also design and build hydro systems for folks here in my country (custom Hydroponics if you like)..
peace
BL

aleYarok

aleYarok

haha at home depot with all the buckets on our cart, a water pump, some hoses and we're getting the 3" drain pipe, random guy comes up and ask for our opinion about what drain pipe he should get... hah dont think we are doing the same thing buddy

L

Lost

its funny cuz i see a lot of peeps using roughnecks from homedepot calling it a mpb system. That is not mpb system thats a roughneck system from homedepot.
Home Depot: Hello?
Hi i just bought a hydro system from yall and it's not working right.
Home depot: i'm sorry we don't sell , whatever it is ur talking about.
Well, i . im stupid. sorry.

Your right.. DD's Recycle bins were light years beyond the 27 gallon tubs we have all moved on to.. Thats why we are all still using his tubs..

Must suck to be dumb as fuck...

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Your right.. DD's Recycle bins were light years beyond the 27 gallon tubs we have all moved on to.. Thats why we are all still using his tubs..

Must suck to be dumb as fuck...

Now, now... I like fuck. Please don't insult "fuck" with "dumb". He admits himself, that he is stupid!

There are obviously no shortage of idiots out there. Betcha they're not so good with the fuck either. Now if I could only fuck in all of these Homey D tubs, since they are obviously substandard containers for holding liquids:rofl

T

t7rln

haha at home depot with all the buckets on our cart, a water pump, some hoses and we're getting the 3" drain pipe, random guy comes up and ask for our opinion about what drain pipe he should get... hah dont think we are doing the same thing buddy

Hahaha. That is hilarious. Doesn't it seem however, that a few people know what we are doing when they see the cart loaded up with the buckets, pumps...etc?

At least it feels like that to me sometimes.

t7rln

aleYarok

aleYarok

i assume that only people that know whats up are the people that grow themselves so they're not gonna bother you... or they might be intrigued with what kind of system your doing

have talked to several growers about mpb (not randoms from homedepot), all from the bay area and have been in the scene for a while, none of them have seen or heard of this system (though one was familiar with your standard dwc), a couple said it was impossible and a waste of time, the others have been real intrigued by it, all of them shit their pants when they hear each bucket is for one plant and those 8k vertical are only for 5 plants

L

Lost

Most growers are pretty set in their ways. The nature of growing and potiental for losing crops makes this so I believe. I love growing 6 plants under 8k.. No one said I can't gro trees right? I have papers for up to 100 plants and still only flower 10 or less usually.

A

antimatter

Definitely should stop calling it mpb, should be BDfub's for blow da fuck up buckets.

F

fido

i showed the guy that worked in home d the layout in high times that showed u how to build a stink buddy hydro system. it gave a layout and a parts list and the whole nine plus it was in a high times mag.
i start asking for the parts on the parts list like ''i need 3 of the 2inch t's in pvc and i need..''
thet guy stops me cold and says ''what are u trying to make?''.
i said ''this thing in the magazine. its like for weed. it helps you grow weed. its a weed type shits''.
he takes the mag from my hand he looks at it. he looks at the diagrams
. he looks at the parts list. he says. ''the parts list does not match up with the photos of this thing you are trying to make. hold on for a second.''. he calls another cat over on the mike.
the other guy comes with the orange apron on too. it tells him. look at this diagram and the parts list. this guy is trying to build this thing in this magazine.
LETS SPLIT UP THE LIST AND WE CAN GET IT DONE FASTER. YOU TAKE HIM TO THE PUMPS JOE AND HE NEEDS THIS ONE(HE POINTS TO THE SPECS IN THE HIGH HTIMES).
WHILE YOU DO THAT IM GONNA CUT THE PVC TO THE SIZES HE NEEDS AND MAKE SURE IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS SUPPOUSED TO LOOK BECAUSE THE PARTS LIST IN THIS MAGAZINE WILL HAVE THE THING LOPSIDED...''

they cut the pvc for me in the excact lenghts i needed for the entier unit and marked them to show me how to put it togther and got all the fittings and did the same.
these guys were not young.
they were not hip.
the were square working guys but they were having a ball trying to put this thing togther for me! hahahaha. a ball!
this showed me something that my dad told me a long time ago.
he said

''son, even good guys like to be outlaws every now and again''.

he aint neva lied. hahaha.

i live in a non medical state.....
i was born in the year of our lord 3.

fido

the above is a fictional account not to be taken by law enforcement as a true relay of facts.
the story about the guy in the home depot
took place in the summer of 1944.
i'm working on a novel.
abe lincoln was the clerk who was helping me.
spiro agnew was the second guy in the orange apron.
for plot detail and to give the charaters more depth
do you think i should make them gay?
like a gay married couple who lost they jobs due to the implosion at bear stearns
who found that they really liked handling tools and if u like handling tools,
home depot is like a pretty cool place to work, right?

ok im not set on the whole gay thing.
send your thougths on my script.
ideas
critisims (outside of spelling and grammer) typing fast makes me sloppy...

thanks guys
fido

A

antimatter

I have to drive a few hours to get to a home depot it sucks, every time I walk into one I feel like im in gods vagina.

T

t7rln

I was in contact with this guy selling the "system". he sent me a breakdown of parts and costs. The total was more than what it would have cost if I went out and purchased everything myself.

He obviously was of the mind that he should be paid for gas, time, and trouble of buying everything. He also didn't look for deals on any of the parts as they were over what I paid for my first system.

I wonder if anyone bought it. He stopped texting me after I asked if he would sell parts individually.

billy liar

billy liar

And then i read this

I have been saying this for a while... LOL
credit where credit is due I think.
I make a simlar system, and I call it my "tree machines" but have always given heath full credit for his innovation...
And I think DD's system is over complicated, no need to raise your containers, no need for air pumps..
with a good understanding of DO anyone can make such a system... with many different designs.. they all work the same, roots in DO rich recirculating water!!!
So what exactly has DD sold, LOL. does this mean undercurrent are now having to pay dd royalties because he has a patent on this method of feeding plants???
heath robinson just had a 76oz plant with no air stones, no chillers, no AirCon, no 1000watters, no raised containers, No massive nutrient bills, no flush at the end,
etc etc.
happy growing all
peace
BL

Latest posts

Top Bottom