Deadhead....Smilie Face :) part Deux!!!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

So my first run with the Deadhead was good but not great :doh i vegged em too long in 1gal bags then flowered them in the same bags, burned the heck out of them using tooooooo much molasses and had to cut them at day 60 :( needless to say these girls are still fire! so my buddy and i decided i need to run em again the right way (i know we havent talked but i can read your mind ;))The 3 phenos i like the most will battle it out to see who is the keeper keeper! so here are #3 and #4 the day before flip (11/30)! i vegged and trained them better and they are in 5gal pots so i expect great things! #1 im revegging because i had to take a cut 3weeks in flower cuz i slept on this pheno :giggle but she is 91 dom to the max! ill do these ladies waaaaay better this round :RastaBong:

Deadheadsmilie face  part deux
Deadheadsmilie face  part deux 2
Deadheadsmilie face  part deux 3
Deadheadsmilie face  part deux 4
Dh3 day0 a
Dh3 day0 b
Dh3 day0 c
Dh4 day0 a
Dh4 day0 b
Dh4 day0 c
Dh1 rv a
Dh1 rv b
S

sfzoo

Hey there Winta,

hope you don't mind me hanging around. I'll be running 1/4 of my space with Deadhead OG, same strain?

Any pointers you can shoot my way? Heavy, light feeder? Calmag intake? Finishing times? Structure and best way to train?

My intention is to not top or train and just grow a fat cola from top to bottom. In my last run, i topped the Caseys and they turned out well, so i'll keep it open as an option if I find that the Deadheads will yeild better with a topping, or two.

I'm here for the ride, hope you don't mind the smell of smoke in the air!

sky high

sky high

Nice nuggage! (where's the fuckin' scratch and sniff button, logic?)

No shame re the mistakes, bro. Like all good ladies she will show you what she likes and from there you can take it to a whole 'nother level! Those 5 gals should make a nice difference this go around....especially with some trim/bondage/staking action upfront...

be well! Thanks for the peek

s h

winta

winta

thanx jah! even better next time promise :)

nice nugs winta naah man

come on in my dude! feeding is on the heavy side, i wouldnt go over 7ml of cal mg in flower and this round im gonna take them to 70 or better days cuz 60days only gives u a tease of what the strain is really about :) cant wait to see your grow bro!

Hey there Winta,

hope you don't mind me hanging around. I'll be running 1/4 of my space with Deadhead OG, same strain?

Any pointers you can shoot my way? Heavy, light feeder? Calmag intake? Finishing times? Structure and best way to train?

My intention is to not top or train and just grow a fat cola from top to bottom. In my last run, i topped the Caseys and they turned out well, so i'll keep it open as an option if I find that the Deadheads will yeild better with a topping, or two.

I'm here for the ride, hope you don't mind the smell of smoke in the air!

thanx buddy! yea i had to do these right! oh by the way as of now #3 has the flavor #1 has the potency and #4 has the yield and their is a more og taste in there (plus she was nowhere near dialed last time) so thats where we are on the "Keeper Tracker" lol

Nice nuggage! (where's the fuckin' scratch and sniff button, logic?)

No shame re the mistakes, bro. Like all good ladies she will show you what she likes and from there you can take it to a whole 'nother level! Those 5 gals should make a nice difference this go around....especially with some trim/bondage/staking action upfront...

be well! Thanks for the peek

s h

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
cheers winta! super good looking shots mang! im sure you will do even better next run. here is my deadhead, hope you dont mind. few shots to compare. these are right before the chop after a solid flush..real strong smoke for sure. real chemmy with a kush side kick :)

DSCN1331
DSCN1337
winta

winta

welcome skunk! nice pix bro im lovin the frost! i got a hybrid and 2 leaners so i cant wait to see who is who and what is what lol

cheers winta! super good looking shots mang! im sure you will do even better next run. here is my deadhead, hope you dont mind. few shots to compare. these are right before the chop after a solid flush..real strong smoke for sure. real chemmy with a kush side kick :)

oh...i forgot to put bud pix up of #1 my bad :giggle

Dh 1 a
Dh 1 b
southstreets

southstreets

yea! i cant wait to seee this run go the full mile brotha! ill be tuned in fo sho!

winta

winta

thanx for comin through my dude! yea they gonna be right! ;)

yea! i cant wait to seee this run go the full mile brotha! ill be tuned in fo sho!

so its been exactly a week of flower of these :) i fed them:

cal mg 4
pbp bl 7
pbp gr 2
bud candy 1

ppm 752
ph 6.3

so far so good! im on things way more anally now so these should come out waay better! heres some shots of #3 and #4!

Dh3 day7 a
Dh3 day7 b
Dh3 day7 c
Dh4 day7 a
Dh4 day7 b
Dh4 day7 c
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Nice

Those nugs still look frosty, Winta. They're going to LOVE those bigger pots. Tear it up, buddy!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
all right bro - Im IN!

that shit looks like fire - cant wait to see you do a "good run" on these!

Peace!

winta

winta

thank u kind sir :) yea i fumble at the 5 yard line last time had to settle for a nice ass field goal :giggle i want a touchdown this round ;)

all right bro - Im IN!

that shit looks like fire - cant wait to see you do a "good run" on these!

Peace!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

The more you grow the more you know! I find growing to be a hands on learnign experiance. When I started I grew with miracle grow and crap scotts potting soil...
Then I learned...lol Each grow my skills have gotten better as yours will also. I bet even if it was a bit fu@ked up that it was still better than bag weed! Well, atleast I know mine was...lol Ilook forward to seeing you try this one again bro!

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Nice nugs. You know you're onto something when you mess up a grow and it STILL ends up dank. It's a sick cross.

winta

winta

yea man im just happy i f'd up late in flower :giggle and what doesnt kill us makes us stronger!

The more you grow the more you know! I find growing to be a hands on learnign experiance. When I started I grew with miracle grow and crap scotts potting soil...
Then I learned...lol Each grow my skills have gotten better as yours will also. I bet even if it was a bit fu@ked up that it was still better than bag weed! Well, atleast I know mine was...lol Ilook forward to seeing you try this one again bro!

thanx bro! yea the shit is still fire just the taste isnt all there but this round its on! thanx for stoppin in and the kind words :damnhippie:

Nice nugs. You know you're onto something when you mess up a grow and it STILL ends up dank. It's a sick cross.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

thank u kind sir :) yea i fumble at the 5 yard line last time had to settle for a nice ass field goal :giggle i want a touchdown this round ;)

Yea atleast you got the 3. I had a few to's this year outdoors and that sucked nuts! Looks like you have a grasp on things now bro. I am looking forward to the show.

winta

winta

"your the cool cat who read all that...every book from front to back" LMAO you remember that commercial with reggie miller back in the day? lol dont mind me the cheese got me goofy :giggle but thanx goodcat ithink things will be waaaaay better this run!

Yea atleast you got the 3. I had a few to's this year outdoors and that sucked nuts! Looks like you have a grasp on things now bro. I am looking forward to the show.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

"your the cool cat who read all that...every book from front to back" LMAO you remember that commercial with reggie miller back in the day? lol dont mind me the cheese got me goofy :giggle but thanx goodcat ithink things will be waaaaay better this run!

"its not easy bein cheesy"

Latest posts

Top Bottom