Deadhead....Smilie Face :) part Deux!!!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking good, Your going to have a nice variety of nugs real soon :)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

They were looking good... did I miss the update? Just about to follow in your footsteps, Winta, with a VERY similar-looking cut... :)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Lookin good cc has some bomb genetics nice job

winta

winta

things came to a hault cuz i had to relocate my setup a while back so they never got finished :( i lost #3 :( (i think i can get it back though :)) buuuuuuut i still have #1 and #4 still so ill be rockin those soon! i really like this strain #1 is 91 dom #3 is a good 50/50 mix and #4 is sfv dom i just gotta find which one is "the one" for me ;)

They were looking good... did I miss the update? Just about to follow in your footsteps, Winta, with a VERY similar-looking cut... :)

thanx bro :) ill get it back goin soon!

Lookin good cc has some bomb genetics nice job

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hey Winta, does this chick look familiar? she says you guys used to date...

DSCN2907.JPG

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here is one of them winta. I just forget which one. LOL! The girl is a beauty. She has big jungle lush leaves, very dense buds and is encrusted with trichs. Here she is a 49 days (7 weeks). It is my first and only one but I have a few rooted clones ready to go because she certainly gets run again.

I put her on the bed where I just had my way with my wife and now I might just do this plant. LOL!

DSCN1434
DSCN1435
DSCN1436
S

sfzoo

sup winta,

wondering if you could describe the aroma, sorry if i missed it.

in my whole clone debacle i got 2 different plants that were labled deadheads...one smells super super juicy fruity and the other real kushy...

Tobor, if you could input that'd be awesome as well.

S

Steel Erection

How are the Deadheads yielding for you guys that are runnin them? They go what 70 days? -SE

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Winta, sucks to hear they didn't make it. Had my own mishaps & the chem-off was trashed, not for lack of trying. Was looking good though.

Tobor, looks great. Doesn't look like there was much stretch, or is it stacked from LED lighting. I have to say, LEDs seems to control the stretchier strains really well. I might stick with it till wk 3.

Top Bottom