Deadhead....Smilie Face :) part Deux!!!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin' good winta! How far along r these ladies? Look about as far along as mine. 3 weeks into flower 2day. Just got a new camera, so i should have some pics up 2day! I can't wait 2 see these bitches in full bloom!

waayne

waayne

Lookin good bro!
I can't wait to see those girls fatten up!;)

winta

winta

they are 24days in today so im like 3days ahead of u :) cant wait to your pix bro!

Lookin' good winta! How far along r these ladies? Look about as far along as mine. 3 weeks into flower 2day. Just got a new camera, so i should have some pics up 2day! I can't wait 2 see these bitches in full bloom!

thanx my brutha! yea i cant wait either!

Lookin good bro!
I can't wait to see those girls fatten up!;)

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

your plants look much happier winta. you will have these girls dialed in at no time

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

no prob homie. maybe take her up to 1200 for your next feeding, it looks like she can handle it. if it was me i would increase her 100ppm per week until you are in week 7 then start to taper her down before the flush...

if she dont tip burn on you at all you know where to start her out at next time

winta

winta

cool cool sounds like a plan!

no prob homie. maybe take her up to 1200 for your next feeding, it looks like she can handle it. if it was me i would increase her 100ppm per week until you are in week 7 then start to taper her down before the flush...

winta

winta

so today is day 32 for the deadhead (pics are from yesterday! lol) and the girls seem to be doin better :) #4 is smellin way sooner than last time i guess cuz im treatin her better this time lol heres some shots

Dh3 day31f a
Dh3 day31f b
Dh3 day31f c
Dh3 day31f d
Dh3 day31f e
Dh4 day31f a
Dh4 day31f c
Dh4 day31f d
winta

winta

Day 35!!!

its Day 35 :icon_animal26: these babies stinkin now i love it! :inlove

Dh3 day35f a
Dh3 day35f b
Dh3 day35f c
Dh4 day35f a
Dh4 day35f c
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn it bro! Shits lokkin awesome. My shit is gonna look like that very soon. Can't wait to pop my stash of new beans. Just got the original sour d from cc. I'll be back around this show. Keep it up. I will have new pics in a few days.

sky high

sky high

That 3rd pic/plant is chunking like a mo-fo for 35 daze!

it'll be interesting to hear how you feel these stack up to some of the other beauties you have in house, bro!

gonna be a strong finish. Ya Mon!

s h

S

sfzoo

Been away for a bit, good to see things are still lush in here!

well done so far winta! lets see some buds!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sweet ......... Listening 2 the dead right now! Can't wait to pop my beans soon. Tga grow is almost done.then i'm gonna drop those in some coco. I wanna do some dh crosses. I got a few in mind but that's thc classified! Lol. Post up some new pics of them now.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hi Winta-Nice girlies..how would you describe the smell of those babies? My 6 are stinking up the hood....oh so good....

Top Bottom